JERAN~AdorableAngel~TogeatherForever~NOTE pg.104

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THE WRITEUPS/CREATIONS etc IN THIS THREAD BELONG TO -Mandeep-/Niya. PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANYTHING WITHOUT PERMISSION.AT Creators (&

Writeup credit):
-Mandeep-

Layout:
-Mandeep-

Event Organizers: -Sabz-, -Manpreet-
Siggy credit: -Manpreet-, Toto, & Mona
Edited by -Mandeep- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mandeep- thumbnail

-Mandeep- aka Preeti
-Manpreet-
shilpafan101

S696

much
-Sabz- aka Sabz
vidyashree

nivyan
KITfan

luvarti
lovesidma
dipa22
Ovi_Tanni
reham-8
NehaSehgal
Raghni2009
farah-wahi

somi78
harshd_fan
nivyan

sv003

*~Anjali~*

Neetu_PB_lover
sidra2007

indian_beauty

mahpara149
Moumi363
Sam_much
nami2811
aagampreetkaur

FOOO

Mona-Heart-KW

vikrant_shonit
ginac
 rimi1234
luvarti

zubi24

If you want to be added to the Hard Core JeRaians or the Member's List PM the topic starter.

-Mandeep- thumbnail

I don't think that TV actors are desperate to accept any films but there are certain TV actors who have the capability to become an actor."

"The thing I like most about acting is that there is something new to act every time and to play someone you are not, is the challenge."

"Its fun working with Shweta. Shweta being a little more experienced actor than me has helped me to grow as an actor. She is s very nice to work with."

"Shooting for TV shows round the clock can be crazy sometimes. But you also know that you are here for the love of it. I have learnt a lot of things."

"Today people watch TV everyday. So they see more of us on a daily basis. The type of roles has become more important ...and people have started taking TV seriously."

Playing Ranvir day and night I have somewhere down the line become like Ranvir, I get angry very quickly like Ranvir.

"I want to show the world what I am made of. One thing I have understood about films is that filmmaking isn't easy. Till now I've been offered brilliant character roles and also lead roles. Who wouldn't like to do a lead role though I am not averse to doing good character roles either? I want to deliver strong performances so that people walking out of the cinema halls say, 'Good job!'"

"No Public voting is the best for a reality show. I feel this method (of not having voting) is fairer, because the audience always votes for their favorite contestant and as a result, more deserving candidates lose out."

"In every show i act in i play a character Ranvir expect for Dill Mill Gayye"

"I would like to dispel this myth that Ekta is a dictator. It is just that she is passionate about her work and is concerned with the output of the artistes working under her."

"My man should be like Richard Gere."

"I have always believed in keeping certain things private in my life, because whatever I do, people will come to know eventually for the simple reason that I am a public figure since I am acting in a popular serial."

"Though I have always believed that spontaneity plays a very vital role for any actress, I also feel that preparation is equally necessary to bring out the best in you as an actor. I feel that on the spot emotion when you perform on the sets without preparation affects the audience because it comes from within you."

"In real life, I can comfortably carry off both western as well as Indian costumes. I am comfortable wearing skirts as well as saris. As far as exposure in films is concerned, all that I would like to say is that as long as one is comfortable with what one is wearing, I do not think should have any problem whatsoever."

"As far as emotion and groW*H are concerned, I can say that I relate to Ganga's journey in life somewhere, though I do not think I am as sweet as Ganga."

"I am thankful to Fox, the producers of my show Sangam, that they have let not only me but Chaitanya also to take time off to take part in the rehearsals for the reality show."

"Though I think I have managed to learn acting to a large extent ever since I had made my debut as an actress, I am aware of the bitter truth that I am not a trained dancer and hence I wanted to hone up my dancing talent."

"I want to make franship with you"
-Mandeep- thumbnail

Credit: Preeti aka -Mandeep-
Please Don't Steal
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Video of the moment! 
As recommended by -Mandeep- we are going to post a scene, interview,
or a video mix so that you all can discuss the Video of the Moment. Have fun discussing
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otb5Y6RCcEU[/YOUTUBE]

Credit: sanacool

-Mandeep- thumbnail

-Mandeep- (Preeti)

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Congrats!!!!