piya bonded by father's blood...husbands love

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

tdy...although it was sad...but then it was such a beautiful episode.....i had tears seeing abhay's state looking at piya with so much love and pain....his eyes conveyed how much he wants piya for him.....

piya is lucky in love...though she is unconscious but then all her loved ones are with her....

and also she is surrounded with her 2 most important person in her life...whom is her soul equally...whom she desires....whom she loves....well 2 persons are none other than her father Arnav Dobriyal...and her vampire husband Abhay Raichand

you know guys...when abhay was talking his heart and mind out...do you know what he is doing....well he was invading piya's mind and tries to make her conscious so that the danger is over...he is constantly telling piya to fight for her life...fight for her rights...fight just for her loved ones...there is no need to fear....he is always there for her...and he will never leave her....he is invading piya's mind....just like how edward did with bella when he was away in new moon...trying to protect bella in all ways even he was far from her by making her hear his voice so that she does not do anything foolish to herself...its the same way abhay did tdy for piya....

by the way abhay looks sexy in his hood😳😳😳....i was so fida on him when he came instyle in the hospital while kabir was calling him😳😍....and pulls up his hood😳😳....uff i fainted at that very moment...with so much strong intensity in his eyes❤️❤️

it was such a touching episode..and AbhiYa remix version of their signature tune was marvellous...it was touching as well as have spooky touch in it....😳😳👏...suits abhay personality

piya always loved the 2 mens in her life with all her heart and soul....one is her father Arnav and the other is her vampire husband abhay and i am thankful to danish that he have fulfill his wish by doing such a evil act...

because right now piya is fully bonded with the 2 mens in her life.....who matters her existence....

arnav-piya always shares a blood bond because they are father-daughter but tdy no matter how much piya denies....piya is already bonded by her father's blood  in her blood stream and noone can seperate this relationship...neither the world nor piya herself....the care...love and concern arnav had for his lifeless daughter was very painful...the way he is looking at his daughter with so much pain....and wants her back alive....whats worst is that he doesn't know that piya is his daughter....how painful will be the father who doesn't know that the precious blood he is giving is for his daughter

AbhiYa shares nothing in real....but they are soulmates.....piya sees abhay as her husband....though no matter how much abhay denies or obsessed with maithilli's memories...deep down abhay too sees piya as his wife...and now in the precap abhay giving piya a new lease of life...with placing his hands on her heart....with pain and love in his eyes....trust and confident in his soul that his piya will be safe....abhay as a husband bonded through piya's veins...heart and soul by placing his hands on piya's heart to give a new life....but in his heart and soul just telling one word to piya..."piya please don't leave me alone....come back to me...i can't live without you".....now whether after piya knowing that abhay is a vampire and if she accepts or not...no matter what is her decisions....abhay has bonded his love...trust...confidence..passion...obsession....pain...tears...anger...rage in her veins...heart and soul....

what piya wishes has been granted.....she has been bonded by both her father and husband....and this relationship can never be seperated by anyone neither piya herself...nor the world...nor her husband's dark past...dark world...his real identity of being a vampire

what i can't wait to see now that abhay real love...affection...passion...protection for piya without maithilli factor in him....neither his dark world haunting him....uff i am dreaming scenes like twilight where edward makes bella sleeps on his lap and sometimes close to his heart....i would love to see such beautiful scenes between AbhiYa...

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

good analysis

agree that abhia have a unique relationship
everyone did play a huge role in the crisis
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaJ

good analysis

agree that abhia have a unique relationship
everyone did play a huge role in the crisis

the person who really suffered inside but hide his face and feelings was abhay...i felt so sad for him...at that time he wanted to console misha..madhu...panchi...arnav for sure but he had to hide because of his real identity.....

this man is known as devil...monster because he is a blood-sucking vampire....but then the actual truth is he is god...angel...saviour
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

the person who really suffered inside but hide his face and feelings was abhay...i felt so sad for him...at that time he wanted to console misha..madhu...panchi...arnav for sure but he had to hide because of his real identity.....

this man is known as devil...monster because he is a blood-sucking vampire....but then the actual truth is he is god...angel...saviour

yeah pia is his weakest spot...he's her actual savior...im pretty sure inside arnab pia's father must felt a connection to pia by donating the blood
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nicely  explained Mages👏, i agree with u

yaa, his hooded look , he was looking very cute & handsome asusual❤️😍, as he was rushing😳, thats y i think he didn't attended Kabir's call😊

when in hospital, he touched Pia's hand😳, so much care & affection & full of love was thr in his looks & feelings😳

the new BG tune was also so good

today's all Abhay's dialougues were very touchy & beautiful👏

Finally, Madhu is realising, that she is not doing good, by keeping father-daughter seperate👍🏼, was good, hope she maintains it, even after Pia regains 😳
Mages thumbnail

yeah pia is his weakest spot...he's her actual savior...im pretty sure inside arnab pia's father must felt a connection to pia by donating the blood

i agree with you....arnav must have felt the fatherly connection with piya while donating her blood...

tdy was piya's day even though she was serious condition and could not feel anything...but she had all her loved ones with her

her mother(madhu)
her father(arnav)
her 2 sisters(panchi...misha)
her friend(kabir)
her husband/lover/soulmate(abhay)

everyone was so worried for her.....but the 3 persons whom could not see her suffer the pain was her mother...father...husband...especially her husband who is invading her mind to give motivation to fight for her life...just for sisters...parents...friends...and for him...
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: remosalsa

yaa, his hooded look , he was looking very cute & handsome asusual❤️😍, as he was rushing😳, thats y i think he didn't attended Kabir's call😊

when in hospital, he touched Pia's hand😳, so much care & affection & full of love was thr in his looks & feelings😳

Finally, Madhu is realising, that she is not doing good, by keeping father-daughter seperate👍🏼, was good, hope she maintains it, even after Pia regains 😳

i hope the family gets reunited somehow
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i hope the family gets reunited somehow

Hope so😳😳
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: remosalsa

thanx yaar .....

uff...he was looking very handsome...my mouth was wide open....kaash aisa vampire pati humare zindagi mei aate...i am getting envy with piya now.....she has such a sexy vampire husband with her who loves her madly...unconditionally...immensely..passionately...kabir has a habit to misunderstand abhay...so no point commenting

abhay was looking like a serial vampire killer in that hood.....❤️😍

those expressions melted me....😳....i am sure even piya in that unconscious state felt his cool touch with affection...care and concern....afterall they are soulmates...ek rooh dusre rooh ka choona bhi phata chal jata hai

it was fantastic...marvellous....👏👏👏👏...wonderful work by the music team...this is the most original work of ekta....hats off...indeed this show is different in ways of everything

it was heart-wrentching...his tone had so much of pain and love for his wife...😳😭....he loves piya way too much

even i hope so......this time round piya is surely staying with the dobriyals permanently....i wish abhay meets piya chori chori chupke chupke in the room and we get some real AbhiYa scenes.....

Mages thumbnail

no fear when our vampire abhayendra is present....even if the family is broken...he will re-unite his sasuraal....because afterall its his sasuraal...his wife's maayka...he will do everything for his wife piya since he can't see tears in her eyes