27/01/11 W/U "I too am moving in"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked today's episode it shows that a father can everything for his child and he cannot stand anyone humiliating his baby girl just because of something that they think she might have done. I feel that had they really taken her into their hearts and family when she spoke out against the sisters wedding they would have at least listened to her and got down to the bottom of what was going on it just seems that the entire family was looking for a way out of a situation that they really did not  want and found it in that, by the way if murli is so educated why didn't he stop to think if the guy was such a good guy why would he run if the police were called honest people don't run they defend themselves. This family is making me angry with their attitude hope that some more hard truths come to light and they have to eat humble pie especially the mom, murli and sister. Oh and thanks for the detailed update.
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh and I also wanted to add now the bharati's father is already angry at them and the bobbie putting something high so she cannot reach it and her sari catching fire is only going to add fuel to the fire that is already burning they think that the insults they are receiving now are bad just wait  until tomorrow. That poor girl all she wants is what every woman is entitled to respect the love of her husband and family and they only ones who seem to respect her is her parents and her uncle its heartbreaking. I hope soon we see some fan fictions on this sight to off set the bad times happening on the show
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 thanks for the update making good efforts thanks.👏👏
eesha_786 thumbnail
thanks for the update....

i hate gaushala... what does she have against bharti?? doesnt gaushala realise that bharti cares for them... and that she let the family who insulted her back into the house??

man i hate gaushala :(
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why didn't Rupesh announce that he's kicking out Mridala?  Surely Bansilal & Kamala wouldn't mind, after what they did to them?