WHats all the fuss about

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys, Big Deal if Body Doubles were used. Every show has a body double. In a daily soap woh toh imperative hain hi. It can't be helped ya. given the hectic schedules and timings and the work to be done....it'll be crazy on our part to expect the leads to be there always.

Lets keep in mind that the CVs are doing a gr8 job getting n catering to us exactly what we demand...we got a dream wedding, sexy dances, maan on a horse, DD n GC's separate n joint interviews. Lets not be too demanding n greedy and keep asking the CVs or complaining about this stuff.

We shouldn't forget that if the lead pair could shoot all the time, then they wouldn't have needed the BDs in the 1st place,  at all. Just because we love the show doesn't mean we analyse n crib about every single thing about it.

Everytime a body double's used we have 5 -6 posts immediately...lets relax and just enjoy the show and not have expectations from them.....it's better that way

Ever thought that GC n DD must probably be getting exhausted everyday and they must be craving thier friends' n family circles's company.
Debs just came back so shouldn't guru get time off (I'm not saying he's on leave...just hypothetically)
Drashti must be getting fed up of not having enuf sleep n must be missing her friends
the crew also needs rest...recuperation is a must. We can't expect our favourite actors to works so hard that it takes a toll on their personal lives and relationships. Would you like it if any of the 2 left the show because of the stressful  job?WE'd all stop watching...so forget why someone's absent. just enjoy the scene shown to you.

Just my opinion.No offense to anybody.

SO let us be good fans n ignore these tiny things.
love u all
Amruta
Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Post. πŸ‘ Agree to you Amruta.. Very Well said... πŸ‘πŸΌ
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mechantefille

GUys, BIg Deal if Body Doubles were used. Every show has a body double. In a daily soap woh toh imperative hain hi. It can't be helped ya. given the hectic schedules and timings and the work to be done....it'll be crazy on our part to expect the leads to be there always.

Lets keep in mind that the CVs are doing a gr8 job getting n catering to us exactly what we demand...we got a dream wedding, sexy dances, maan on a horse, DD n GC's separate n joint interviews. Lets not be too demanding n greedy and keep asking the CVs or complaining about this stuff.

We shouldn't forget that if the lead pair could shoot all the time, then they wouldn't have needed the BDs in the 1st place,  at all. Just because we love the show doesn't mean we analyse n crib about every single thing about it.

Everytime a body double's used we have 5 -6 posts immediately...lets relax and just enjoy the show and not have expectations from them.....it's better that way

Ever thought that GC n DD must probably be getting exhausted everyday and they must be craving thier friends' n family circles's company.
Debs just came back so shouldn't guru get time off (I'm not saying he's on leave...just hypotheticaly)
Drashti must be getting fed up of not having enuf sleep n must be missing her friends
the crew also needs rest...recuperation is a must. We can't expect ourfavourite actors to works so hard that it takes a toll on their personal lives and relationships. Would you like it if any of the 2 left the show because if the stressful   job?WE'd all stop watching...so forget why someone's absent. just enjoy the scene shown to you.

Just my opinion.No offense to anybody.

SO let us be good fans n ignore these tiny things.
love u all
Amruta

Binog!!. this is the most sane post I have seen since morning. You ahev analysed the situation perfectly. If there are body doubles, i don't want anyone to point it out to me.  I never notice.
delhigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: delhigirl

Binog!!. this is the most sane post I have seen since morning. You ahev analysed the situation perfectly. If there are body doubles, i don't want anyone to point it out to me.  I never notice.

I meant BINGO. spelt it wrong. Its all the snow shovelling I have done today

kay
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Veryyy nice!!!
Loveeee ur post!!
Veryyy sensible one!!
I don't know why people in their entertainment forget that the cvs and actors r also HUMANS!!
They also need time for themselves!

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
my dear maneet fans want GHSP should be unique and best in every possible way at least in maneet scenes and that is why this much fuss.
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u r right but still i have few points geet saying ur room and maan said nothing why it is their room now.
why i am missing the feeling i wanted to feel abt newly wedded maneet they were better before .
god they were sleeping like bro-sisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i am very😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 cv want us to bash them urgghhhh so we r and those bd wid mote mote haath yucks .epi was good but missed so many things that we had thought
delhigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

my dear maneet fans want GHSP should be unique and best in every possible way at least in maneet scenes and that is why this much fuss.

but it is not humanly feasible for the leads to continuously do it. We should accept that fact. so there should be no fuss. despite everything GC/DD/CV make it beautiful for us.
summi16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If you like body doubles than I have an idea. Send both lead actors for holidays. So lots of money will be saved. I have watched so many tv serials and I think all others will work like these people. So why the exception for them. Technology ka zamaanaa hain. Just take a pretty face and make a serial with body doubles
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i agree but my question is why to go for maneet scenes always? they can do parallel tracks with other characters.