I think it ws the reporter's fault(plz read pg-8)

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I thought more than a dozen times before writing anything abt this topic.........and i know very well mods that u might just close the topic (i had jst started writing when the other topic was closed)but i just couldnt not say this.. i think it was more the reporter's fault who used the comparison. I don't believe GC could have given this comparison.
we have seen many public displays of love before too(between Gunjan and Samrat and Radhika and Dev,( all screen names)), but GC's one hurts more coz (might be) we r all in love with his screen image.
Yeah some may say why come out in public when something bad has already happened but then again it is all becoz we don't like seeing him with anyone........... and this is never going to change....... believe me i too felt very glum after watching SBS and SBB but then i really asked myself am i doing the right thing????

He might not be the person whom i love in real life as i fell for the character of MSK, when he came on as Ram i liked his acting but didn't feel in this way........so for me even though i do love him like crazy........................i love him as MSK.
This way i don't get to feel that bad.
Guys don't bash me....................iam feeling down as it is.........................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U know Guys when i first saw the segment i really felt very sad as if i am loosing him.............. the feeling was so ripe i switched off the LT, but then i thought whom do i love? The man on screen or the man i had just seen.. ................i really had fallen for the character of MSK, so might be he is nowhere near what i see and portray him to be as whenever i think abt him i do so with him having all the values and personality of Maan Singh Khurana and that might be my fault only........................It might be again i am doing the same mistake now while thinking he is not  like the character that he portrays ....but that is something i will never know.................... so, i am content to love and dream abt the character................. and not the man(difficult as it might be to separate them)
But this is why i had opened this post thinking that many of u might just have felt the same as me................................. I didn't even think of pairing him with DD or DB as they didn't even enter my mind. I was only thinking abt him and noone else........................
He could have been with DD also but then also it doesn"t make him mine............. so what is the point in fighting??????
😉 😉

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah even though i was very upset after the segments i realised it too that we love MAAN SINGH KHURRANA and GC but he has a lfe of hiw own and we have no say in it.
Very well said that for us the screen charecter becomes the real actor too but in reality we have 2 accept that an actor has a life apart from his character too
Ayesha-Sama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What the hell these reporters calling her "Real Life Geet"😡 I hate it
nimi.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dear i didn't understand ur post which comparison  u r talking about???
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ayesha-Sama

What the hell these reporters calling her "Real Life Geet"😡 I hate it

then what will they say???now go ahead make an issue of complete fun segment or rather their publicity segment just because you hate her so muchh !!!!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
@TOPICMAKER : Sensible Enough and i would have been happy if people knew how to respect real life couple....GC is not MSk....These two opposite pole persons...People should get it.
nandinivarma1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaaranya

Yeah even though i was very upset after the segments i realised it too that we love MAAN SINGH KHURRANA and GC but he has a lfe of hiw own and we have no say in it.

Very well said that for us the screen charecter becomes the real actor too but in reality we have 2 accept that an actor has a life apart from his character too

then why splash on national channel that shaadi geet se, debina se romance, so who is mixing real and reel life...they could have come to the sbs show as gc and debina...both r famous tv actors...we did not ask for the segment, we did not want such a scene......
Edited by nandinivarma1 - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

@TOPICMAKER : Sensible Enough and i would have been happy if people knew how to respect real life couple....GC is not MSk....These two opposite pole persons...People should get it.

agree with u dear...
Ankita_88 thumbnail
i remember SBS people used to say  "Armaan ki Real Life Riddhima"....when they used to talk abt nicole and KSG...!!!! so they shoupld be fault at this too....But in DMG Forum people never ever fought for this reason....But in this forum i see that people cry everytime whenever Gurmina is shown...

DMG used to be such controversial forum but people were sensible enough to separate Real and Reel life.....Thid Forum lacking this.
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

then why splash on national channel that shaadi geet se, debina se romance, so who is mixing real and reel life...they could have come to the sbs show as gc and debina...both r famous tv actors...we did not ask for the segment, we did not want such a scene......

I noe exactly my point!
We have no prob wid ur personal life as long as u dont make it public.
they show us a segment of some1's personal life and just like we comment on the reel life of the couples cause their public figures u should b ready 2 listen to our comments on ur personal life too if u make it public