Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
aww Vatty why  did you delete it?
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this update....and the beauty of this update was the whole conversation...It makes me want to think through it all...it is a very bold way of writing...and kudos for this ..I liked it a lot...it made me go back a few pages when i needed to second guess who said what...and as a writer I guess that was the hook for you right? ...will the readers guess who said who...or will they solve it by going back a few pages...

brilliant!!!! 
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vatsalya

I'll post again manita di...

I always write comment and criticize...so its all in good spirit...i'll work on it again ...it really is okay.

No need to work again sweetie............it is very good.......and almost half is very clear.......
Only a few places need clarification..........which my over - imaginative mind guessed who is speaking what?.............just a few places, write - Shaan and Khanak.......that's it !!!

-Manita- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this update....and the beauty of this update was the whole conversation...It makes me want to think through it all...it is a very bold way of writing...and kudos for this ..I liked it a lot...it made me go back a few pages when i needed to second guess who said what...and as a writer I guess that was the hook for you right? ...will the readers guess who said who...or will they solve it by going back a few pages...

brilliant!!!! 

Exactly !!!.................me with saaaz..........!!!
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WHAT the hell happened????

I read it...opened my reply box...went to do some work...put down my comment on reply box and then hit post...and now I see the update is  gone...

What the???

okay let me read everyone;s comments...

*edited*..... Aww vattie dearest.....can I say something??? ..... you are a fabulous writer....and while your writing like all of our's shall have mixed opinions and you should take all of them into consideration...the space to take comments that you believe can help your story should be dealt with in the next update.....its like any writer...reviews help the next creation ....
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey VattyπŸ€— 
awesome update............................loved it......................though its emotional...................

shan & khanak .........both slipped their hands for support......................amazing.............................

their thoughts of being together but felt distant.....................

please reveal fast the suspense....................why  they r  separated...............what happened when they were together.................
-Manita- thumbnail
Why did you scrap it rey ???????...............

Believe me...................it was good................and as saaaz says let it form a backbone of a further update...............

I have read several authors, whose even in first 35 pages, readers keep getting confused.......but we go on reading and everything gets clearer in the process......................

do not let the reviews affect you creatively..........
we all love what you write !!!!
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why did u scrap it...............i just read it & was waiting 4 it...................i loved it..............& i commented on it when saw it again its gone..............
.ps...put it again...................i loved it........................write next part..........................
-Deepali- thumbnail
Vatyy..update kaha hai ?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei vatty,
y did u delete it..s..v got confused but it doesn't mean that ur writing is bad..pls don't take that as a gr8 negative comment..vatty dont let urself down..really RBO forum has bunch of awesome writers..i wonder how u ppl give different shanaks..almost all the shanaks r different..i totally love all the FF writers of this forum..u all have ur own way of saying things..let it be pooja's, noorya's, simi's, manita's, rupali's, saas's, shilpa's, SYS's, aditee's, shiksha's,imane's..all r different..urs is different in its own way..so dont think that ur writing is bad as some of us got confused..u should hav real talent to do that too..later as the story moves on the doubts will get clarified yaar..dont lose ur spirit..

really i felt bad seeing that u scraped ur update..cos i was 1 among the few who was confused n asked clarifications..
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago