26th Jan Uttaran WU:Veer-Ichha's Shopping Spree

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I have not heard of any apshagun...

it is ridiculous but true..  in India most people dont buy or use anything for the mother and baby for 12 days. baby wears old clothes until 12 days. The root goes to old times when no doctors were available and babies were delivered at home. mishaps and loss used to be very common due to lack of needed medical help during pregnancy or during delivery or sometimes even after. so they did not celebrate the baby birth until certain about mom/baby wellbeing. It did make sense back then.. but now.. just superstition..πŸ˜•

bringing up apshagun gives me a bad feeling that Tappu's prediction might come true.. 😑 Veer may come close to her due to baby.. Ichcha brought up apshagun which came back back on her as Veer was buying toys for Ichcha's baby.. looks like something wrong will go with Veecha's baby..
Edited by one2none - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Jyoti no precap was shown
😳Thanksfor the upd πŸ˜Š
anulavb thumbnail

Originally posted by: one2none

it is ridiculous but true..  in India most people dont buy or use anything for the mother and baby for 12 days. baby wears old clothes until 12 days. The root goes to old times when no doctors were available and babies were delivered at home. mishaps and loss used to be very common due to lack of needed medical help during pregnancy or during delivery or sometimes even after. so they did not celebrate the baby birth until certain about mom/baby wellbeing. It did make sense back then.. but now.. just superstition..πŸ˜•

bringing up apshagun gives me a bad feeling that Tappu's prediction might come true.. 😑 Veer may come close to her due to baby.. Ichcha brought up apshagun which came back back on her as Veer was buying toys for Ichcha's baby.. looks like something wrong will go with Veecha's baby..

They should never show anything go wrong with Iccha or her baby. The show has a great burden on it's shoulder now as it's shown widow remarriage. If they show any apshaguns, mai and daddaji will relate it to her past widowhood. The show will get over some day or another, but the repercussion on the zillions of widows in our country will be a lot.
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not heard of any apshagun...
Actually what she is telling is right.  We also don't buy anything including new cloths.  When baby is born, we will get old cloths (from others like ur frds, relatives) at least for 10 days.(even though my son has grown up, now 8 yrs, i have kept his clothsπŸ˜‰ in case any one needs itπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi thanks so much for the update.   Precap was Ichcha and Veer in living room opening their shopping stuff, and she is worried that he didnt like the shirt she got for him and he's like no no liked it and nani glaring from above...

Satya-Sanchi - after all this while who would have thought something would come along to make us all wonder whats next.  I still havent understood why Rathod comes and goes...

thnx 4 d upd jyoti

apshagun !!!!! shame on u icchha

tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
purpose of satyaveer πŸ˜† to show veer does some office work also apart from maintaining two women πŸ˜› pure business deal...
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No they call it apshagun so that people stay away from it....this is only to bring down the over-enthusiasm of the carrying women...many delivery cases turn out negative - like the kid dies or something bad happens...so its believed, its better not to go over-enthu before the real stuff happens...