26/01/11 W/U "Please come back home"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi kiran didnt see the episode wd  see repeat later

hmm  sounds ok ok episode

lets see i wud comment tomm when i see repeat
thnku for ur efforts....
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
although they did not humiliate her they were still mean and I am not for that I hope that soon the whole truth can come out and they have to take a good long look at themselves, thanks for the update
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much for update..
nilmin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update
SeaOcean thumbnail
thanks for the update!
Murli and his family are still showing attitude towards bharti. i think this will continue until prakash's truth is out. Will bharti stay with them or go back to her parents? i think she should go back to her parent's house because she has fulfilled her responsibility as a bahu by bringing everyone back but if she chooses to stay with murli, she will keep on gettign humiliated.
fuzzyface thumbnail
Ungrateful wretches. I am glad at least Bharti may be a dwarf but she is the biggest person with the biggest heart unlike those idiots.

I hope Murli and Bharti get a divorce ASAP!!!!. Murli n his family need to realise her value and Bharti can do without a jerk like Murli.

As for Mri and Gau, I hope they just get run over by a heavy truck and die!!

Thanks