26th jan WU JUNGLE MEIN MANGAL ??

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE,

lets go straight to jungle   now
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

episode starts with bahuji pacing in room and shikha crying. bahuji says 24hrs r up and the boy isnt here call him now. shikha cries and calls but bauji grabs the fone.  tanmay doesnt ans the fone. bauji is angry she says if he doesnt show up i would  wipe out his entire family ( something to that effect)

jungle scene..  avdesh says to walk a little more but arpi is tired and sits on the rocks.  avdesh also sits and says if u tired  i wud carry u again. she says no i dont want to be ur burden i want to be ur companion. and want to be with you every way. avdesh smiles and then he sorts of falls asleep while sitting. arpi presses his feet while both have flashes of  avdesh second pratigya and suddenly avdesh  sees  arpi torture. he wakes up shouting  but arpi says i want to be ur strength not ur weakness. i would be ok in few days and you would see how i become  ur strength and be at ur side always.  and they hug each other again😳😳

break

arpi wakes up suddenly to see avdesh missing from her side and shouts and panics
suddenly she sees  avdesh in front of her and he asks what happend and she asks where did u go suddenly. then typical filmy rain comes and she  clings to him and one kiss on hair 😲

he takes her to a hut in jungle. ( how convenient πŸ˜†)  but roof is broken. he makes her sit and says wait and see what i do. she says u r tired leave it and he says  my name is avdesh singh thakur u just wait and he somehow fixes the roof with straw.  but before these two enter  the roof falls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
both share cute laugh and some background song plays.

inside hut both  r wet and hugging each other. quite romantic and passionate moment and arpi is shivering. ( ahem i thought this is it) 
avdesh holds her tight then covers her with his yellow shirt.

(worth watching scene)

break

haveli scene:   bauji says  still ur boy hasnt come and understand all boys r like that
 ( err how she knows that πŸ€”)  suddenly tanmay is there  and bahuji sees him.

wonderful scene ahead::  she eyes him up and then tadaak tadaak tadaak she slaps tanmay three times  ( looks like she got revenge from rv slap here πŸ˜†)

she tells him u hv cheated on shikha he says no i love her she says no u dont love her u used her and now she is pregnant and orders her goons to get rid of him, shikha cries and begs for tanmay to be let off but bauji grip is stronger she stops shikha and says i would leave him but u hv to forget him forever  ( what is this now what about the baby shikha is carrying πŸ˜•)

shikha cries and bauji comes out to see  tanmay sitting on floor while to gun men point at him.
she tells him u r free to go but stay away from this village this haveli and out of shikha life.  and both hv big staring sessions with each other.

end of episode

no precap except avdesh and arpi announcing new time

hope you enjoy the episode

p.s  jungle romance pics are in pic gallery please do check there too thankss
Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiieeee CB di..

Thnk u sooo much fr the update..

Love ya
fuzzyface thumbnail
oooo someone is getting cozy in the rain πŸ˜†
well done bandits on the run but still make time for ❀️

🀣 Avita are so cute 
PrashT thumbnail

Loved the epi..

The background song was teri ore frm singh is king movie
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi girls  i m done now

god knows where is everyone. i have to go continue discussing and if i left out anything pls fill.

true  fuzzy  bandits on run but time for romance still

cute scene worth watching

c u later
-sia- thumbnail
thank u so much for the UD :)

Avita scenes were really good...n finally my wish of announcing the new timings by the leads has come true!!
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey  cb &  prash & fuzzy & everyoneπŸ€—
 cb ,thanks for update

but  cb u named jangle main mangle ,where was the mangle dear?πŸ˜‰
PrashT thumbnail
Hiie Chista, Fuzzy,Saumya...
chatterbox thumbnail
 chista mangal almost happend thats why   hehe there is romance in jungle with rain and wet young couple

so wait and watch what happens next

and prash what did bahuji say in beginning abt tanmay i didnt catch that
cupidstrike23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u soooo much di 4 dis awesum update..
i cudn't watch epi due to sum cable prob..
wow!!! cozy moments b/w avita.. haaye!!!haaye!!! ..☺️☺️☺️