SNS : Written Update 26th Jan, 2011

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1
Gopi takes Baa away. Kinjal turns to Jigar & Rashi. Jigar says when you'd asked me for help, I didn't know Umang then. I trusted and believed you, but you broke my trust. He leaves. (this update is only for India-Forums)
Kinjal is crying. Rashi says wah Kinjal ben wah. You gave a 440v ka jhatka to your family. You only care about your love, parivar jaye khadde mein. Bechare Dhawal bhai & bechari meri mummy (koi bechare vechare nahin hain 🤢). Despite knowing about your pregnancy they came forward with rishta. She leaves muttering Mummy tumhare sapne pani mein gaye. Forget everything. (this update is only for India-Forums)
Urmila: hai hai, my heart is sinking at this news (hamara bhi ke yeh kab tak track khichne wala hai 🤢) Rashi says if Kinjal breaks this shadi, it'll be a hattrick. Urmi is confused- hat, what hat. Rashi explains hattrick as something which happens thrice in a row (looks like the CVs are now getting into the World Cup fever - hope they don't make Dhawal leave for a match just as the pheras start, then the track will stretch more 🤢) Urmi says leave this nonsense about hattrick, asha mat chodo (hum to chod hi chuke hain is track ke jaldi khatam hone ka 🤢) Go & tell about this to your saas & sasur. Tell them that your parents are ready & don't care preggers or not. Take a decision that will keep both sasra & pihar happy. Rashi says ok, will try this kalakari too. Urmi says & do keep me informed. (this update is only for India-Forums)

Part 2
Hetal & Rag bros are in Hetal's room. Hetal says Baa is in her room resting & asked for neend ki goli which Gopi gave. Koki isn't opening her room & Ahem & Gopi are there. She gives water to Parag who says that being the father of Kinjal he should die. Chirag says not to blame yourself, we have to rectify the Kinjal's galti. Parag says after all this, will the Shah parivar accept. Jigar & Rashi come there. Jigar says that Rashi wishes to say something to you all. Rashi says don't worry, I've told my family all about the happenings here, they're ok with it. Pls take a decision to keep both my sasural & pihar happy 🤢 (this update is only for India-Forums)
Ahem is knocking Koki's door: Mom pls open up, whatever you wish will happen. Kinjal comes & starts knocking: pls forgive me, badi galti hogayi, pls end this rishta of compromise. Gopi comes there. Ahem sees her & shouts what do you want stop this act of goodness & go away. LEAVE! Gopi turns away. Koki opens the door. (this update is only for India-Forums)

Part 3
Koki says Stop Gopi vau. Kinjal once again says Maa pls, I'm sorry, but pls stop this shadi. Koki ignores her, tells Gopi to start the evening's sangeet preps, cards should get printed & sent out today itself. There should be no kami, understand. Kinjal once more: pls don't do this, I apologize 🤢. Everyone comes there. (this update is only for India-Forums)

Ahem says pls change your faisla, we don't need this compromise shadi, there's no dabaav any more. Kinjal yet once again says pls stop this shadi. Koki bursts out BAS bas Kinjal BAS. Ab tak we've listened to you all this time. Now I'll speak & you'll listen. I've decided this wedding will happen. Rashi is happy. Kinjal says no maa, pls there's no more majboori now. (this update is only for India-Forums)

Koki shouts once more BAS, main main main, you've bocome very khudgarz. You never thought of the family's badnami & how you're playing with their izzat. Sitting at home without trying, you got a great rishta from a good family whose status & wealth was equal to our family. But due to your karam, it got broken. You did all this natak for a neech aadmi, you claimed to be preggers with the child of that neech man. Not once, but many times you've said you were preggers in front of your elders. Are these the sanskaars I gave you. Becoming a mother is a sacred experience, it's a saubhagya. Motherhood is like a dip in the ganga. Now you want to break this rishta. This will be the 2nd time that the cards have been sent out. You start this, now apne karmo ka phal bhugto. For bachi kuchi izzat's sake, you'll have jump in the gadda you dug for yourself. (this update is only for India-Forums)
Kinjal says Papa. Parag says no whatever Koki has said & decided is right. Kinjal leaves. Gopi goes after her, but Koki stops her to go for the sangeet preps & to inform her of whatever is done. Rashi is totally delighted. She tells Hetal that she'll go & give orders for the mithais. Hetal grees & says the rest she, Koki & Gopi will do/decide in the drawing room. Chirag says he'll inform Baa. (this update is only for India-Forums)

Precap
Many people are coming in MM. Hetal worriedly tells Gopi that your mami had said that they're bringing 10-15 people, but there seem to be 25-30 people there. Urmi nudges Rashi. Hetal goes on that we've prepared food for less people. Urmi is delighted 🤢(this update is only for India-Forums)

Rana

All in all, I rate this as another lousy episode. The CVs haven't realised that the train has lost the track long time back. Now there's a maha episode & probably another week of this Kinjal drama. No wonder there're so many 🤢 ðŸ¤¢ in my update today.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the update rana...
epi was ok but not much to watch........
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Rana😊. Why can't shoot some sense in Rashi's brain the girl has amnesia about her ID,she's a Modi like or not so making them look like a fool is pointless cause she's part of itEdited by evad - 13 years ago
Eh, then 2morrow Gopi will cook and save the day and Aham will see this and notice her and stay there and then while working their hands will touch and then Aham will slip and fall on Gopi and they will fall on the floor with Aham on top of Gopi and then... ;)Edited by khansk - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Rana for taking the time to write the update.  Looks like another dreadful episode.  I can't see how the CVs are going to redeem themselves...  Such a lousy track.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think hetal should make rashi by herselfprepare extra food..ofcoure it aint gona happen but we can dream! im hating this show day by day.
and for once i actually want kinjal to runaway....
Vasie gopi is balmed for anything and everything.....
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
sevak thumbnail
Good Koki - for all u said...

thnx a lot 4 d upd

boring kinjal drama again

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khansk

Eh, then 2morrow Gopi will cook and save the day and Aham will see this and notice her and stay there and then while working their hands will touch and then Aham will slip and fall on Gopi and they will fall on the floor with Aham on top of Gopi and then... ;)

Yeah right!! Am so sure that will happen!! ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ If the CVs have any iota of sense they would listen to you, but I have no hopes left, hence the ðŸ¤¢. 

Thanks Rana for the update.