Ichcha shows her......

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hichki shows her aukaad how she close the eyes of sanchi in the precape she is a greatly a kind of servent.
Jaise ki chote log bade log ki chaplusu ya chamchegiri nahi karte same to same done by hichki.
Cravtive ne bahut he achche tarike se abhi tak usko sirf ek choti zaat aur aukaad ka bana ke rakha hai . She never............,................. diserve a wife of veer singh bundela, only, only tappu deserve this tappu to shakal se hi dignified and cultured ladki lagti hai aur hai bhi kise se bhi apne app ko kam na smghna. But this hichki ne to veer ka sar sharm se jukha diya wo kahbhi apni aukaad se upar nahi uth sakti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well I dunno about this aukaad business Varun but yes my hatred for weingu sooooooooooooooooo wants me to like ur post.😆
varun.tap thumbnail
Hi sanaya
this wiengu always boringEdited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! ahahahahhaha.. this is sooo hillarious post again...Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

whts the aukad showing when one closes the other person's eyes in fun...ahahahaha

mujhey yehy wala mindset samjhna hai
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
varun
i realy didnt got wht u r saying
is closing the eyes from the back  game any trade mark of servants
we used to play this during our hostel days

varun.tap thumbnail
hichki fans khabhi nahi smgh sakte.
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

hichki shows her aukaad how she close the eyes of sanchi in the precape she is a greatly a kind of servent.
Jaise ki chote log bade log ki chaplusu ya chamchegiri nahi karte same to same done by hichki.
Cravtive ne bahut he achche tarike se abhi tak usko sirf ek choti zaat aur aukaad ka bana ke rakha hai . She never............,................. diserve a wife of veer singh bundela, only, only tappu deserve this tappu to shakal se hi dignified and cultured ladki lagti hai aur hai bhi kise se bhi apne app ko kam na smghna. But this hichki ne to veer ka sar sharm se jukha diya wo kahbhi apni aukaad se upar nahi uth sakti.

Y should she deserve a wife of Veer Singh Bundela...she herself is his wife

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

aap zara grammar pe dyaan dete to samajhne mein aasani hote
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i mean yeh mindset koi samjhao.. ia m damn sure that even veeya fans wont agree to this aukad stuff that is related to closing of eyes..

ahahahhah,.. cant stop laughing!!

its not abt ichki fans but its about  common sense.. matlab yeh ideas aatey kahan se hain.. yeh samjhnaa hai mujhey!LOLLLL
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

i mean yeh mindset koi samjhao.. ia m damn sure that even veeya fans wont agree to this aukad stuff that is related to closing of eyes..

ahahahhah,.. cant stop laughing!!

its not abt ichki fans but its about  common sense.. matlab yeh ideas aatey kahan se hain.. yeh samjhnaa hai mujhey!LOLLLL

Btw y do they call Ichcha as wengu...what does that mean
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Varun , dont tell me no one ever closed ur eyes from behind to surprise u ............

seriously wat r u thinking ?? how is it related to being maids daughter or wat ever , u want to hate icha, and love ur tuchu taps , please do , dont come up with god know wat excuses , ur making urself a laughing stock for sure