HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the fab update!

there is so much mis-communication b/w mona & anukalp..neither tells the other that they love each other..and this is why both their families take them wrong!
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Gauri22

thank you for the fab update!

there is so much mis-communication b/w mona & anukalp..neither tells the other that they love each other..and this is why both their families take them wrong!

I know what you mean...I'm so mad at Anukalp right now why can't he think for himself, why do other's have to show him the path. He doesn't want to tell Mona he loves her because his mother thinks she doesn't love him
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you're right Kajol!

they just need to fess up & know each family's likes & dislikes...like a normal couple - but we always forget - this is a show!..hahaha
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG there is so much angst, poojas, fasting, clean kitchens, drama, in-laws and out-laws on this show. When is it going to settle down and we see the two dumb leads actually have a conversation with each other?
candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...stop putting this poor girl through tests!  Did Ambaji go through tests when she basically took over her husband's family?  I can't take this anymore!!!!  Mona should faint and get sick then they all will feel guilty just like Ambaji felt during the weekend. 

Anukulp needs to stop hiding behind his mother's dress and come out and tell Mona that he loves her.

rant over...LOL

Thanks for the update, keep up the good work!
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is so much mis-communication and bad mouthing that no body is thinking right.  I can only hope the show will someday bring Mona and Anukalp together.  Seems like it will be a long....wait.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
g8 update and thx again for Wed/Thurs