25/01/11 W/U-Bansilal family are out on the street

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thankyou for ur efforts kiran,

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KMH2

thankyou for ur efforts kiran,

your welcome 😃
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree..... the cv's are ruining the story now...... Bharti will be humiliated again......if the story goes the usual way I will stop watching....
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much for updates.. I also feel, Bharati shud have not gone..
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi

have yet to see the show but thought i'd comment nevertheless - thanks for the update - from what you've said updated Gau & Mridang are up to their old tricks in trying to manipulate things though what she said wasn't incorrect but they are the ones that forced Murli to do it...cause and effect

Bharti is being dumb...if someone got humilated like that...you would leave it for a couple of days at least before trying to make amends - all in one night???

Lets hope tomorrow will be better...
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for update.
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think bhatri is being dumb or a doormat  she is just being human and showing the type of person we all strive to be so applaud her for that now do I think that she should still allow her husband and his family to treat her like an oddity or a play thing the answer is no she should stand up for herself but going out and looking for the family to ensure that they are ok is fine with me as long as she does not allow her selfrespect to be tarnished.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi thanks for lovely update kiran.. at times boring episode also brings smile from ur updates.

reading all views i think differently now..

though dont want bharti being a doormat  but i guess yes the character is such that she has enough humanity in her to forgive everyone..

and with her goodness of heart she had won in bansilal house at least this is what we thought.

i think again its lesson for kamla aunty veena and murli here that their own son went against them..

like u said came back in circles. kamla and others insulted someone else daughter and now they r being insulted by someone their own flesh and blood..

me thinks they wd  be allowed to keep the house bt bharti wont stay there she wud try to move ahead in life..

though what wud happen with  gaushala and mridang time wud tell