Dont hope and later bash

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys, I still think that what they might have showed in SBS was Geet's dream shoot. Dont let your expectations fly high and later bash the CVs. Word of caution.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinivarma1 thumbnail
i know...even sbs rushed thro it without saying anything concretely...so pls dont get ur hopes too high....and sbb was just showing the apple scene....
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I sincerely hope that it was Geet 's dream . If it was real then it has to be the most thanda SR ever . I mean Geet was still in her Bridal wear . πŸ˜† I think Geet dozes off waiting for Maan and wakes up to see him returning from the office in the morning . Or she is tired at night , nothing happens , both doze off and she wakes up to see Maan leaving for office in the morning . I dont think the Cvs will show the SR without any prior hype .
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you are correct...no need of anymore bashings for cv'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...no sr...but still geet is happy...so something convincingly happened.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..our dd needs rest yar for the whole 2 weeks with the same costume😭😭...even i am bored.😭😭..
nandinivarma1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu1231

you are correct...no need of anymore bashings for cv'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...no sr...but still geet is happy...so something convincingly happened.😳..our dd needs rest yar for the whole 2 weeks with the same costume😭😭...even i am bored.😭😭..

i know about the costume, it was so heavy and she was in so much discomfort...did u notice during conversations, she was going on pulling the pallu on her head...maan has got chutkara from his heavy costume, but geet is still in them.... 
pratzjstme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well wt u say might b true bt my heart says nothing of da sort willl happen dat was shown in da promo.. if u all remember dat it was shown geet will die in da marriage.."bt she didn't".. & i believe maan has a heart deep inside which (he came 2knw abt it a few mnths back) beats jst 4 geet....& a soul who is geet herself....nothing as sch will happennnnn........
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the news article clearly states that things will be unsettling after Maaneet get into an argument... so i don't think there will be a full on romantic normalcy in SR scene.. i am always prepared to expect least out of next episode.. lolzzz & yesterday i felt wonderful as i did not expect an apple eating game....