Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sushant went last all i know lolz
will editEdited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I felt bad for Daya😭....hope he gets well soon....as for Ankita...Gosh even though I knew it I still felt so bad.....esp whens eh hugged Sushant...poor guy he seemed more devastated than Anki did😭😭

anyways to the performances

Chang-Marisha 7- their performance didnt wow me...infact Chang's random hairstyle was like😲 to  me...I loved the song...but agree with the judges...they cant bring that romance factor into their dance.

Ragini-Neerav 9- its was really good for JDJ standards.....I thought this was going to be a disaster for Ragi pie...Thank God it was not...I thought thier coordination was actually very much in synch despite being blindfolded....although I wish they had picked a better song?? like a more empowering one....? I dunno...maybe could have done the performance more wonders....but I missed Ragini's expressions😭

Shekhar-Preeti- SKIPPED🤢 after Anki's elimination....I wasnt even going to look at him

Mahi-Savio 9-
LOVED the song...Gosh havent heard Zara Zara in such a long time...its such a beautiful song....and I loved the effects they brought with the water...and the one lifht where Mahi was completely in air was WOW...this is her best performance yet👏

Sushant-Shampa-9 ...I thought he did fabulous with the dancing..but the concept didnt make much sense after he explained it...but again nothing to completely go gaga over though
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the post :-)

Chang-Marischa:
Really sweet choreography...loved the way they added those little bird/jungle sounds in b/w.....but yes the judges were right....it was missing the much needed zing of romance required to bring out the "lovebirds" concept that they were going with.....Still, Chang did quite well and danced nicely.....I'd give them an 8/10

Ragini-Neerav: Brave of them to attempt a blindfold act and they did a pretty decent job....especially with the lifts and the rotating on the floor bit.....but otherwise their co-ordination did go off in some bits like the one with the hanging black cloths I think.....overall though didn't like the choreography much....or maybe it didn't do justice to the epicness of this song I think...yeah that could be it.....but something did feel missing despite it being a good attempt.....I'd give it a 7/10

Shekhar-Preeti: Mehhhh....I'm sick of Shekhar doing the very same 2-3 lifts in every act......don't like Preeti's choreography at all....high time this guy gets kicked out.....5/10

Mahi-Savio: Beautifulllllllllll concept and veryyyyyyyy nicely choreographed by Savio....and Mahi did a very good job....deffo her best performance yet.....I'd give it an 8/10

Sushant-Shampa:
As always, the most innovative when it comes to concept/choreography.....although the concept this time was kinda abstract and needed to be watched carefully to be grasped but I was very impressed by the way they thought it up and added it into the choreography....superb job by Shampa and they both danced veryyyyyyy well....I love the joy on Sushant's face when he dances....such a pleasure to watch......It wasn't a perfect act though so I'd give it a 9/10.

rising_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys i have been silent reader over all but this time i thought i want to reply so well i also think that shekhar should get out of the show but i have heard that he will be staying there till the end....we will have to endure him 😭 😭 this is so not fair itna torture to koi aapne dushman ko bhi naaa kareee 😭
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for da thread dear.... here is my report card for da stars 😆

Chang & Marisha - 8.5
i loved this act. their movements and steps were so clean and i hardly noticed any blunder. yes da chemistry wasn't dere but da overall act ws very interesting 😊

Ragini & Neerav - 8
it was a good act and neerav's choreography was really good. yeah they did take a risk but it wasn't a 'kya baath' type act for me...

Shekhar & Preeti - 6
grandpa didn't dance at all and he ws busy liftin preeti 😆 

Mahi & Savio - 8
i loooooooooved a roll up lift savio did 😍 it ws mind blowin... chemistry ws missin in dis act too although it ws nicely executed...

Sushant & Shampa - 9
it ws da best act of da evenin 👍🏼 i loved shampa's choreography, it ws sooooo unique and different from all da other acts. sushant's expressions and actin ws a treat to watch. i fell in love with flamenco thanks to dese two
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chang and Marisha- 8 I liked the dance but the chemistry was missing and since they were LOVE BIRDS it just didnt go it was strictly okay 

Ragini and Neerav- 9.5 First of all LOVED the COncept and the song for the concept as well. it reminded me of Mayureshs dance from DID. i was really impressed with Ragini in most of the parts but some of the parts the coordination was Waaay off the black cloth part killed it for me but i loved the last stop and the lifts were wow worthy. I couldnt take my eyes off Neerav for once [okay i stare at neerav alot] 
Lol i usually just stare at Ragini more. overall i liked it but it needed a tiny bit of polishing 

Sundried Tomato and Preeti- 4 first of all how on earth was Preetis outfit related to ancient Egypt LOL it was a regular dress. second of all UGH SHEKHAR CANT DANCE WHY is he still there they killed the song roshani se for me Lol so bad everyone was so unfinshied

Sushant and Shampa- 8.5 this is probably the lowest score i have ever given them. the flamico was really good  and very well done. but the story didnt gel at all if u cant tell whats going on in a dance then u know something isnt right. the point that sushant had to explain what was going on kinda ruined it for me. 

Opps i forgot to mention Mahi and Savio

Mahi and Savio 10 best mahi performance ever! and yes Savio had brillant choreography =) but someone once mentioned that Mahi seems to bring the performance down i have to agree. shes a good dancer but shes not amazing esp when she has a choreographer like savio. on a positive note it was really good =) 

fingers crossed for wildcard tomorrow

Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 13 years ago
EatPrayLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I did not enjoy the episode AT all. None of the performances were spectacular or even entertaining.

Chang Marischa : My rating is 7. They danced well, but nothing other than Chang himself appealed to me: the choreography, the costume, the hairstyle, the song, the concept. The chemistry was SO not there. If they weren't able to get all romantic in the rehearsals itself, they should have changed the concept and done something else. I got bored seeing the performance. Marischa really needs to bring that spark, that innovation into her choreography, and Chang HAS to learn close dancing, how long will they survive without doing it well?!

Ragini Neerav: 7 again. The attempt was brave and applause worthy but the execution unfortunately was not. As others have pointed out the coordination was plain bad. Th part with the black curtains was the most major put off. Plus I've seen such stupendous blindfold performances, like Hussain Tina's in NB, that it seems very forgettable in comparison.

Shekhar Preeti : Good things first. I appreciate and totally love the fact that Shekhar avoided the display of his ehhhh chest and ewww muscles. 👏 Half a mark extra for this! Th dance was bad. Shekhar did not do one thing other than picking up Preeti and then throwing her down. 4.5.

Mahi Savio: I MISSED it! And seems they got pretty nice scores and so I'm going to watch and rate it tomorrow. Kudos to Savio for finally ARRIVING! I really liked him with Hard Kaur last season.

Sushant Shampa : It was the most major let down of the day for me. The concept was of course brilliant but the TREATMENT could have been way, way better. I could not understand why they felt a need to bring a comic element in such an act! I felt it would have been more exciting had they stressed more on the scary, the horror side of it, rather than making it a bad joke. The ending was highly random. A more SERIOUS approach to the concept would have accentuated the act. The dance was good, but in their case, when has it  EVER been otherwise? Shampa's dress was disgusting. WHY on earth would a harbinger of death wear SUCH  a costume?!  My rating 7.5

I felt really bad for Daya today. He is so obviously not liking this experience in JDJ. He's tired, injured, and not at all motivated. I wish he gets well soon. Btw he was looking very handsome in the specs!

Looking forward to wildcard. Hope it will be better.

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I thought mahi's was the best performance yesterday .. and I wish she had got at least one 10 ...
chang and ragini - I thought they would get at least one 9 😕 ... i agree ragz and neerav's coordination was off at some places ... but overall i thought it was good ...
sushant - This definitely wasnt amongst his best performances ... I felt that for the first time , they sort of stumbled when it came to executing the concept ..but I liked the fact that they came up with something innovative and "hatke" as usual ... - flamenco+"red=luck" ... But yes , I agree with sonakshi , it would have had more of an impact if they had chosen to go the "horror route" like their 2nd performance , and not added the comical touch at all ...
The dancing was gr8 as usual , but hey , it is sushant we are talking about ... that "extra spice" which sushant and shampa add in their performance has to be really good and bang on , otherwise the judges are not going to give him a 10..
bozo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Marks

1. Sushant-Shampa     10
  2. Chang-Marisha          7
  3. Ragini-Neerav             6
  4. Mahi-Savio                   3
  5. Shekhar-Preeti           0