Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: td_dhoom

Great Post Carisma⭐️ Absolutely loved reading this and I rlly like the dancing chick. Great and very entertaining summary..Thank you for spreading the joy with EA's.Keep Posting😃 

Thanks a lot yaar - glad u all liked it - the pleasure was all mine in making my sisters happeeee.
serialmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

BHOOTH!!!!

Outside the TN, On a cold cold day Baba was playing in the Garden, Until he saw a hole being dug up.   by the Rakeshwa and Purshotam😆😆😆😆😆😆

He Questions SS about it, and SS fobs him off   and Baba makes his    in the name of work.

In the bedroom   SHAKTIA helllo cutie😉😉😉comes to flirt with Aroosia..... in the hope for 16 anna wali chuman  ye chummi toh baba ki patented hai😆😆 , But as rubber lips tried to give him a peck she managed

to   spit in his face instead ! An Angry SHAKTIA leaves to wash himself and cool down   . shakti hving bath.....cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee🤢🤢......baba ka dikhau😳😳😳

In the mean time ADDA - Baba and gang  are freezing away     hw cute😉 and Baba was freezing his butt off  ,butts off🤣 Knowing they cannot turf out tenants in this weather   there were no jobs for them.  So they enjoyed some 'garam garam'       corns, and played   coz as Baba put it this is nothing less than hard work either. OOps yes and he cursed PRATIGYA for sending him out in this cold weather.

Now at the TN Celebrations for Kesar's farewell were in place         . Pratigya had an incling that the   sinister THAKS were upto something.

But Bola Baba convinced her otherwise, he closed the  got into bed   and turned the lights out      .

Now for the real action

Shaktia brings a glass of milk   for Kesar with mixed with deep sleep formula. He talked to her and told he loved her and will miss her   she believed her patti, an drank all the milk down .... but then she felt   and she almost   but Shaktia kept talking   wat a flirty emotion😆😆 and she kept fainting   but Shaktia kept TALKING    kitna aakh maar raha hai???😆😆😆and she kept FAINTING   untill the cresendo ended and she slept   .

Now Shaktia climbs down the dark dark stairs in the dark dark hall into the dark dark outdoors.       

He prepares the grave and sets the coffin in   and lays   a sleeping kesar in. THINKING HIS JOB IS ALMOST DONE ! He hears a ting ting ting

ringing away. BUDHA was awake!   , She tries to run into the house  - to call for KRIYA. BUT HE CATCHES HER !! tHOUGH SHE MANAGES TO KNOCK

DOWN  A  ANCIENT VASE.  And he ties her up   to the cold pole in the freezing weather. Shes see's her Grand kid's real colours   . werewolf😊

He surrounds himself                   with his liquour and starts singing "Humka peeni hai, peeni hai, hum kaa peeni hai" hehehehehehe😆

He finishes his digging   . AND to celebrate he dances  looooooooooooooooooove d chicken....actaully its a turkey🤣 on her grave.... "peeni hai, peeni hai, peeni hai!"

He tells Dadi that Kesar was a good gal, she was obedient and respectful ..... BUT she has to DIE so that he can get 'Aroosi ki JAWANI'. itna torture???? ek shelia kam nahi thi ki aarushi bhi line me aagayi😆😆

One would think he was actually feeling sorry for Kesar and will dig her grave open - BUT he   SPAT on it and left.!!!

Dadi was shocked   not too mention cold. so she screamed "PRAAAAAATIGYAAAAAAA" Pratigya awoke in shock   and looked at her sleeping Baba...

Not wanting to leave he lubbly behind, she had to go and investigate - [THAT IS HER JOB].   

So she went out and found a tied up Dadi, Now She was in real shock coz Dadi was talking. Pratigya wondered what is this hOCUS pOCUS   She set

Dadi free and Dadi ran to the grave yard crawling on her hands and knees.

Pratigya runs in to get Baba  "KRISHNA UTTO! KRISHNA UTTO!" Bellowed Pratigya and she dragged him out   

Now he comes face to face with a talking Dadi -   she tells him He is standing on Kesars grave   she tells him Shaktia put her there   

Shock after shock he recieved He them screamed a scream that sliced open the silent atmoshphere. "BAUJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"   

He dug, and dug and dug...     and peeked in - finding a breathless Kesar playing dead   .

They rush Kesar to hospital and Pratigya tells her she must make a Police complaint as the RED team must be dancing on her grave right now. Kesar cried and Krish consoled

her  And Dadi, Pratigya and Arushi were so proud of him.

Shaktia came home and gloated  chicken again.🤣

But then.......... Kesar walks in and Shaktia calls out "BHOOTH"   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dats all for today folks!

CHICKEN EMO THANKS TO ALEENA

thanks to yemi's pics awell.

Dosa

Loved it😉
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie.

omggg carismaa siss

this is too good
i cant stop laughin
hahahahahah shakthis a chicken loll😆

love the pics u added of baba/krishna
alot of haunting an spookyness going on in this episode isnt there lol😆

heheheheehheeeehheh, this was a rather funny one - thanks doll
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laks76

Carishma,

Good one. u made my day. it was hilarious and baba's fotos nice. the whole thing as usual was mindblowing. good work.

thanks a lot glad u enjoyed it. i had fun doing this - though i felt really tired afterwards.
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cute

i loved inbetween of K pics very innovative👏

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it!! 

too too good 👏 👏 you are the best ⭐️
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good work Di!!!!👍🏼.....👏
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanitha7

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cute

i loved inbetween of K pics very innovative👏

Thanks a lot - for the pics - yemi posted them on the gallery i took them from there and used them. so baba cuteness is down to Yemi.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

loved it!! 

too too good 👏 👏 you are the best ⭐️

Thanks a lot Filz I hope it lived up to the Maha epi-
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvira22

Good work Di!!!!👍🏼.....👏