Apple and its Symbolism with ref to Maaneet

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay Guys...The Apple Scene and its Symbolism...

History calls Apple the Forbidden Fruit .....Apple majority of the time has been associated with Sin and Death.

Geet by character is as pure as Ganga (I know cliche tha, but had no choice๐Ÿ˜†) so i dont think her eating the apple first had anything to do with Sin, i rather go for the DEATH part.....

Geet biting the apple symbolized Death, Death of her Child who is a part of her, who is the very reason for her very existence....leaving Geet all shattered and hence lifeless equivalent to Dead.....

Also Finding the ring in the Bowl, the inference of which is that who gets it first gets more say in the relationship is an OLD ritual....Bringing the Apple Scene which also has the same inference shows the changing times.....

The essence of both the Bowl scene and the Apple scene are same only the technique used is different so maybe it also means that old ways can be modernized but its should never be done in such a way that it looses its Wajood๐Ÿ˜Š

Also Apple represents love....Geet Biting the apple first may be depicting that she is the one who is gonna Fill the Love with LOVE more when compared to Maan....

Okay before all of you Jump at me.....and Kill me let me explain...Maan is gonna be in a Huge dilemma right now after the Doc's warning and also if they go forward with the abortion....We all are assuming that Geet is gonna be the most shattered one, but what if its just the opposite what if its Maan who slips into depression, Geet's Love, her encouragement and assurance is the only thing that will bring him out of it right???

Socho Socho soch ke aaram se batao ki kaisa laga???๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oye rickss,

wah wah kia dhaasoo analysis thaa... chaa gayee ho kurriye ๐Ÿ˜Š

________

Sana
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kya symbolism nikala hai...What a perspective dear.....BUT I do not like the DEATH connection ...I was thinking of APPLE as tool that is invoking passion in both & bringing them closer in that sense....if u know what I mean...๐Ÿ˜‰

Simply cannot stop watching that scene...But dear u do have a nice angle meaning that if MAAN does get drowned in depression with all this choosing business, then it will GEET & her love that will bring him out of it....I don't think that the CVs can afford to make a huge blunder of using the DEATH card....

So this is exciting....waves of WHAT NEXT running in the entire forum...So lets Wait & Watch...๐Ÿ˜‰

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜ก i still dont want an abortion or miscarriage or baby killing track
symbollism ko chaddo..๐Ÿ˜ก

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent Viju....meri gyaan guru...love you!!
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lily_k25

๐Ÿ˜ก i still dont want an abortion or miscarriage or baby killing track
symbollism ko chaddo..๐Ÿ˜ก

Oye main toh pi ke Hissab se Bol rahi thi.....Ghussa na kar Kudiye๐Ÿ˜‰

Silentsoul thumbnail
nice take...i liked this one too..because I like your abortion theory too......If its has to chose life....its should be GEET...miracle doesnt happen eveyrday........there is chance of death of 2 in that case....so for me practical solution save one life.......you can have kids later
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Kya symbolism nikala hai...What a perspective dear.....BUT I do not like the DEATH connection ...I was thinking of APPLE as tool that is invoking passion in both & bringing them closer in that sense....if u know what I mean...๐Ÿ˜‰

Simply cannot stop watching that scene...But dear u do have a nice angle meaning that if MAAN does get drowned in depression with all this choosing business, then it will GEET & her love that will bring him out of it....I don't think that the CVs can afford to make a huge blunder of using the DEATH card....

So this is exciting....waves of WHAT NEXT running in the entire forum...So lets Wait & Watch...๐Ÿ˜‰

i second u.......
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Okay Guys...The Apple Scene and its Symbolism...

History calls Apple the Forbidden Fruit .....Apple majority of the time has been associated with Sin and Death.

Geet by character is as pure as Ganga (I know cliche tha, but had no choice๐Ÿ˜†) so i dont think her eating the apple first had anything to do with Sin, i rather go for the DEATH part.....

Geet biting the apple symbolized Death, Death of her Child who is a part of her, who is the very reason for her very existence....leaving Geet all shattered and hence lifeless equivalent to Dead.....

Also Finding the ring in the Bowl, the inference of which is that who gets it first gets more say in the relationship is an OLD ritual....Bringing the Apple Scene which also has the same inference shows the changing times.....

The essence of both the Bowl scene and the Apple scene are same only the technique used is different so maybe it also means that old ways can be modernized but its should never be done in such a way that it looses its Wajood๐Ÿ˜Š

Also Apple represents love....Geet Biting the apple first may be depicting that she is the one who is gonna Fill the Love with LOVE more when compared to Maan....

Okay before all of you Jump at me.....and Kill me let me explain...Maan is gonna be in a Huge dilemma right now after the Doc's warning and also if they go forward with the abortion....We all are assuming that Geet is gonna be the most shattered one, but what if its just the opposite what if its Maan who slips into depression, Geet's Love, her encouragement and assurance is the only thing that will bring him out of it right???

Socho Socho soch ke aaram se batao ki kaisa laga???๐Ÿ˜Š

Good 1
As asked earlier!!
Kounsi khoraak lete ho?

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rickks

Oye main toh pi ke Hissab se Bol rahi thi.....Ghussa na kar Kudiye๐Ÿ˜‰

pi ke hisab?? wats that?

๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก..kyun na karu gussa ?? jahan dekho bechare bache ke peeche pade hai sab log..

agar symbolism karna hi hai..tho yeh nahi keh sakthi ki ..."an apple a day..keeps the doctor away"..here we need  a doc for doing abortion..but apple there so no need of doc..so no abortion...we get to see a healthy baby in future..
positively sochhh na ๐Ÿ˜ณ

me not buljing from my view..๐Ÿ˜ก