||* TL Creations Gallery #4 *Rd pg 37 & 61||

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Woot Woot🥳 Finally 4th Gallery .
Hope to see many beautiful creations like always and we TLians being little mean want quick work from creators henceforth 

Previous Gallery

RULES:

1) DO NOT QUOTE CREATIONS. Our previous gallery had a lot of quoting of creations and it looked really messy. To save space, please do not quote the creations. When replying, you can use the @ format.

2)TERE LIYE RELATED CREATIONS ONLY. Please post creations ONLY related to TL and it's stars. Events and others are fine but siggies from other shows are NOT allowed.

3) USE/POST YOUR OWN CREATIONS. Please DO NOT plagiarize. If found copying other member's work and claiming it as your own, strict action WILL be taken, which may lead to PMs or further consequences. And please do not cut out any parts of other member's creations and use it in yours.

4) NO POSTING OF REQUESTS. Critisim and comments are welcome but DO NOT place siggy requests in our gallery. We have the Avi & Siggy shop section for siggy requests.

5) DO NOT STEAL & POST WITHOUT PERMISSION. Many of our creations have been posted outside I-F even though the creators request not to. I request everyone to please put a copyright/your name in your siggy. And those who use them, please do not post outside I-F unless the member allows to

6) No Need of Single Comment For every Single Creation. Guys you should not forget that its creations gallery and it should have more creations than comments, so no need to comment separately on every creation posted by creators, you can include many creators work in just one comment by using @format which will give us more space for creations and less of comments will make gallery look better.

Thanks

Edited by noodles - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratzzzzzzz🥳
Posting again😊
Hey ppl
Made this one in hurry
Feel Free to use and Comment

with dfrnt clrng

Luv
Maha

Edited by -Maha- - 13 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

congrats yaara...

reuploading😳

OMG HarshIya were lookkiing very beautiful... ohhh Anupriya ohh mashAllah very beautiful..
love SBS segment alot.. i was confused while watching that its HarshIya or TaAnu😲😆... but i loved coz i find HarshIya more than TaAnu.. may be im rong while watching, u can tell ur views abt segment that it was HarshIya or TaAnu😆?

feel free for use

want to stack any avis, do pm me..

^full part-- direct link: http://i.min.us/iefIhy.gif

^^simple sig coz after making avis, my PS were not working, thats y cant write any text..😕

senorita

Meehak. thumbnail

Congrats ! 🥳 ROCK the Creation Corner ! 👏

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats TLians 🥳

@Maha nd Aisha: Gorgeous work guys! HarshIya 😍❤️

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4