Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's Episode was romantic,sensuous and very well executed one👏👏👏...

Apple scene was fab..It was perfect foreplay at its best using the forbidden fruit as the perfect medium to show the sexual tension between the two👍🏼😳...had lots of symbolisms as well😛...Once again its the first time I hv seen it on any show..so will hv to give it to the CVs here👏👏👏...GC-DD rocked in this scene⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The starting Grihapravesh scene was very well captured⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...loved the way MSK wanted to take Geet's foot-prints and keep it with him forever😳;These small gestures of MSK makes him a perfect husband material☺️;Loved those overwhelmed expression on Geet's face..DD was brilliant again👏👏...

MSK lifting Geet in his arms and taking her upstairs to do the other rasam of hand ka chaap was a awwww scene...again I don't remember any TV Show where a hubby lifts his wife while she is giving her haath ka chaap😳😳😳;So credit to the CVs for thinking out of the box scenes here👏👏...

Now some dialogues to ponder🤔;Geet prays to God that let death come in MSK's arms and MSK prays to God that let all her prayers come true;This could b a future indication of how CVs can play this death scare game during her delivery time🤔;But  All will b well in the end becuase Babaji will always listen to the positive prayers coming from a person's heart and here Babaji knows very well what MSK actually wished for😳..So the dialogue might b played out in the future track for trps but nothing to worry about😃

Honeymoon=Madhumaas is the new discovery of our show🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣;Loved the whole leg-pulling scene of MSK by Romeo regarding Madhumaas as one of the rasam😆😆😆;Adi-Pinky ka eyelock again took the cake today..it was very cute👍🏼...

Now comes the best scene of today..the apple game😳..for once let me thank Annie for coming out with this silly but interesting game🤣😛;The scene was well executed no doubt..camerawork was fantastic in this scene capturing the exact moments of foreplay between the two when both were trying to take the bite👍🏼 but what made the scene brillaint was the superlative expressions coming from GC and DD depicting the sexual tension,passionplay and a fighter spirit to outshine each other in the game flawlessly⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️;If the same scene would hv been applied on mayb Arjun and Annie ,then we would hv hated the whole scene calling it silly but GC-DD doing this scene made a huge difference here😊;Thats why I keep saying that no matter how strong is the story,direction or execution,if the actors r wooden and expressionless and r not able to bring out that chemistry,then viewers will never get attached to that show for long😳;The whole apple game was innovate but could hv looked very silly if actors had failed to deliver...so I will give credit to both GC-DD here for wonderfully performing this whole scene👏👏👏

Ok now I m not good with symbolisms but will try to do some funny symbolism on this whole Apple game😉😆.. I feel there is a hidden meaning behind the game and its to do with the much awaited CON😆...We see Geet takes the apple bite with MSK's help but MSK is not interested to take the apple bite,.he was interested to take some other bite there😉😆😛....so this means Geet will b ready for the CON with MSK's help but MSK will back off as per the promo seeing Geet not comfortable with it for some reason🤔(mayb her past related to her first night with Dev is still haunting her).....also throughout the game Geet was struggling to get the apple bite but MSK was only admiring her with naughty bedroom eyes😳 which means Geet  will struggle later to instigate MSK for the CON in the future once she is comfortable with the whole idea ROFLROFLROFLbut MSK will wait for her to give the green signal first and till then he will only continue to admire her with those bedroom eyes😆😃...Sorry me too bad with symbolisms😆..but one thing is clear Geet took a bite of the forbidden fruit😈..matlab Geet will hv the upper hand in physical proximity😈...and if Geet is on a mission to seduce MSK,how long can he resist it😆😆😆

But the whole Apple game was captured very well with some excellent direction there👍🏼;Best scenes were when both touch the apple together with their lips and try to take the bite😳,Then when Geet alomst pounce on MSK thus ending up almost biting his cheeks and leaving a lip mark on his cheeks☺️,then when Geet falls back a bit thus resting her back on MSK's chest when he gives her that intense passionate look and looks at her red lips😳 and last but not the least when Geet finally takes a bite of the apple which is rested on MSK's cheeks..it looked as if she was taking a bite of MSK's cheeks there the way MSK looked at her with such extreme desire in his eyes☺️;Wonderful execution and camerawork👏👏👏..

Dadima giving the house keys to Geet could mean MSK's attic past coming out in front of Geet soon mayb🤔..

Felt bad for Annie today😊;She is still dreaming of hving a dream marriage with Arjun without hving any idea that soon Arjun will b trashing her dreams;Nikunj still can't act or convey the proper emotions😆 but u feel bad for the character today😊

Episode Rating:10/10...It was a  perfect well executed episode and the whole apple scene rocked👏👏
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was Interesting 😳

Word of the day: Madhumaas 🤣🤣🤣 Who would have thought that 😛🤣🤣🤣

Apple scene was definitely pre-heating the oven, whether they bake or not is still up in the air. But a little bit preparation never hurts. 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

The pre-cap: was it a dream? 🤔 who cares it was passionate ☺️

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone!

1. The episode begins with Maan entering with his new bride. The way they look at each other with so much love is beautiful. Drashti and Gurmeet depict emotions brilliantly through their eyes. I loved that he made an imprint of their first step in to the house. Somehow there was always an impression that it was Geet who sort of worshiped him. But after watching all the rituals in the wedding, it seems that Maan worships her. He bows his head and lets her put on the garland. When Daarji puts the flower in her hand, he touches it to his head out of respect, he would do anything for her. Maan's world revolves only around her, if she is finished so is he. He defends her honor above his, he see's to it that she is always happy, he tells her that her dreams are his reality (I think I"llstop here, else I can go on forever). It makes Maan all the more lovable and shows that he is indeed not a man put on a pedestal, but a man enamored by his lover.

2. "Jaan nikle to bas inke [Maan] bahoon mein" - What a dialogue? Should I be worried? Geet happily says she wants to die in his arms, that is Maan's worst nightmare. Maan, unknowingly, prayed for exactly what she wanted. Talk about digging your own grave. This dialogue, I think, may have some indication to the future. Hope I am not scaring anyone, but Geet's life is already at risk with the baby. The doctor did say she needs to abort or else her life is in danger.The dialogues said by both in the scene, was meaningful. It either means, she wants to grow old with him and die as only his, or that she might get her wish granted and die in his arms. I'm hoping it's the first scenario. One thing that this scene indicated is the blind faith they both have in each other. She makes a wish to be with him always, not knowing for sure about his past and what the future holds. He wishes for what she wants, without knowing what it is she wished for. Blind faith in a person, no matter who it is, can prove to be wrong depending on the situation.

3. I loved Adi staring at Pinky. Lets move this love story forward with a comic element. :D The office staff scenes are always something i enjoy.

4. Mhadhumaas = Honeymoon! ROFL Maan doesn't know this ritual. What does he know? Nothing! He comes from Pandey Ji's Bhamachari gang!

5. Baba Adam and Eve play games with the forbidden fruit. How dreamy! As usual Eve gets the bite of the apple. She gets the apple and Maan gives a smug smile. He is so whipped by her. rofl Symbolism of an apple: temptation, sexuality, fertility, happiness,  love, and is an aphrodisiac. Need I say more of why it was used? It was perfect symbolism for the occasion. and  It was an innovative idea and unique, at least I have not seen it on Indian Television. To be honest, I did think to my self, they are going to show the ring hunting scene and I'm sick of seeing it in every serial. And here I was, pleasantly surprised. What made this scene more awesome was the falling on each other and the constant bedroom eyes.

6. Daadima gives Geet the keys to Khurana Mansion - Let's hope Geet HSP never turns in to a saas bahu drama. *Fingers crossed*

7. For once, I felt very sorry for Anwesha. Like all other girls, she is dreaming of her wedding day and instead she will get betrayal from Arjun. Arjun is no different then Dev. He married her under false pretenses and hope. Then took advantage of her trust in him only to leave her. I do not want Anwesha to be another Geet. If she does become pregnant, she should give Arjun a smack, not a literal one but a symbolic one, by aborting his baby. A modern woman like her would do something like that and lets face it she is not as dignified as Geet. Her getting an abortion would give Arjun a well deserved jhatka. I do not think Arjun really knows what he got himself into, especially because he really is in love with Anwesha. Will he really want to see her suffer?

8. I am not sure what Arjun's "evil plan" is, but whatever I have seen so far does not appeal to me. They have chosen the cliche and most predictable track. I was under the impression that Arjun was a suave and intelligent villain, but he has proved to be foolish and dense. To hit Maan the hardest way possible is getting to Geet not his sister. Yes, Maan loves his sister and her turmoil would hurt him, but not as much as it would if it was Geet. What about taking MSK down financially? Taking Khurana Construction from Maan is another option. At the end of it all Geet helps Arjun find the correct path. Sometimes I feel that Arjun and Annie scenes are just thrown in the episode for the sake of taking up time. That symbolic wedding and SR between them came at the wrong time. It was a matter of proper execution, which I think, they failed on.

9. Precap: I don't actually want to talk much about this since it was not apart of the epi, but it was dreamy and misleading. We all know nothing is going to happen. Hahahaha But, I believe in patience, therefore, I will just wait and watch. Also, that recent promo, has me in fits! Lage raho CV's!

I loved the entire episode! Keep at it!
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Reserved
I am going to take Ash's place for some time..😆
Continued love story

I was confused not about the leaflet but about the breakfast plate. The leaflet said I had to leave that evening itself. I had no problems with that because that was my job..I was staring at the plate again and again while finishing my design templates and in no time it was already 3 pm and I had to go home pack everything and leave for my flight at 6:30 pm..I collected everything I needed from the office and rushed out of my cabin..I was passing through his cabin and just saw that no one was there..I had to just ask for advance wages for a week since I was going to be away and I didn't want Mom to struggle with money matter but since no one was there I couldn't do anything about it..Stood there for a second with some thoughts and then I rushed home to pack my bags..

I informed Mom about it and Mom already knew I was worried about the money and she said that she will be fine since her wages are increased too..I was content so I gave her a tight hug and left..It was 5:00 pm and I had to reach the airport soon but as usual the traffic issues..I was so worried becuase the flight was at 6:30 pm..I reached at 5:45 pm and I knew I missed the flight I called my colleagues and narrated the incident to them..They said that don't worry as Boss is stuck in traffic too so both of you will be coming together in the next flight and they cut off the phone..I was not happy because I will have to bear his moody behaviour again for so many hours..The next flight was at 10:15 pm at night so I decided to go back home since there was no point waiting there..

I went office first to check whether Ishaan SIR was there and he still wasn't there..I inquired about the same with the receptionist but she had no idea about his whereabouts..I was totally pissed so went back home and had my dinner..Then I left home early incase traffic butts in and reached at 8 pm..I just realised I don't have his number either how am I going to meet up with him..I took a seat but kept my eyes in every corner for him huh..I looked at the watch it was 8:30 and I was already fed up..I didn't have any patience and one of my earrings came off and fell on the floor while I was setting my hair properly...I bent down to pick it up and Maharaja was there when I looked up..I got up turned my face around to the side, he didn't say anything either just said "Can we leave now" I was angry he didn't even apologise for making me wait so much and just walked off..

I walked behind without uttering a word for half an hour..We were at the check-in and I was peeping into his boarding pass to hope we are not together..I wouldn't be able to bear him..when the the staff member there said "Here is the boarding pass for your wife" and my ears were in shock..Before I could correct him, Ishaan SIR went to him and said "Excusme She ain't my wife and she never will be" I got more angry and I pushed him out of my way slightly and screamed at the guy in check point: "How could you even call me his wife, do you see any sort of connection on anything between us..are you blind?" (Poor Him I was just pissed)The staff member apologised politely..(I shouldn't have done that)..

I walked off and sat on my seat occupying most of the space..He came to me then turned his face away and sat opposite me..So I was like kind of stuck because most of the flight was booked so I just sat there with closed eyes and the flight took off..I was just putting my fingers crossed that this doesn't have to be my nightmare..But on the other hand I was bored and just wanted to talk..But he wasn't uttering a sound and I was stubborn too I kept shut..After some pin drop silence I just wanted to ask a question so I did: "Did you send the breakfast plate?" He looked up to me and said:"Yes I did and don't take any wrong meaning of that gesture,I cannot afford to admit you in the hospital again"

Huh That's It I couldn't believe what he said and we fought like kids there..Ofcourse we kind of gave up then and I got up to go to the loo..When I came out of the loo some random drunk perv caught my hand and fell on my shoulder..Ughh I was disgusted and I did the famous gesture that most women do..I slapped him Tight and the air hostess and everyone came running..I walked off without replying and I don't know what happened to that perv I think he went into the loo and peuked (I swear I am innocent, I didn't make him peuk lol)

I went back to my seat and Ishaan wasn't there so I grabbed a wine glass there and gulped it down my throat and sat back on my seat..He came back and he started laughing I wasn't drunk even though I am not experienced with drinking but I can never get drunk so easily..I asked him why are you laughing and he said "I love your Guts woman..You just slapped him wow I am impressed..I said "Impressed huh you hate girls and how can you even be impressed"..He replied "Why do women take the wrong meaning of every sentence?" and I said "because Men are Complicated"and he replied "Women provoke us to be like that" and I asked him "Why do you hate women?" and the rapid fire stopped there..he said "No comments go to sleep we got to get back to work the very next day"

I didn't want to interfere more so there was this eyelock asking loads of questions to each other and then we were lost in ourselves among all the questions and we slept in no time..Next moment when I opened my eyes was when I felt two fingers on my shoulder..I opened my eyes and he said "Go brush your teeth the flight is landing in 45 minutes" I said "I am not a kid I know what to do" He gave a grin and I walked away..

I came out all fresh and he gave me a look and was doing some hand gestures I was so confused I said "Speak up" He said ermm and started finding something ..I just stood there baffled..He took his phone out and put it in front of my face. I saw a stand of hair was stuck on my face I placed it behind my ear again and got a bit shy but he got more shy..He coughed and said "Put your seat belt on again".And here we go again I was being treated like a kid again, I said "Why don't you go and announce it for everyone else?".And he replied "I don't get paid for doing that, just instructing you"..I said"This is not the first time I am travelling in a flight" I shrugged and put my seat belt on as instructed by Ishaan SIR..

The Flight was landing & It wasn't the first time I was travelling in a flight but I don't know what happened maybe they were my pregnancy side effects I wanted to peuk..I was looking around for a bag which are usually around but couldn't find one..I asked him for one with hand gestures but he gave me confusing looks and he didn't understand it..I got up from my seat quickly to rush to the loo but the air hostess came in my way and he pulled my hand at the same time so I fell in his lap and that's it i couldn't control I peuked on his trousers.. Ewwww but that incident was out of my control it just happened..(And I still remember his expressions They were Priceless)

The flight had landed till then and I got up quickly and said I am so sorry I'll clean it and he was so damn Angry,he held my hand said "NO NO Just Don't touch me". He was trying to get up but there were people passing by to get out of the flight. After struggling with the crowd he ran to the loo and I stood there giggling..I did find it amusing lol..He came out in his Vest again giving me all types of looks and I apologised again and he ignored carried his hand bag and walked off..I followed him with a grin..

We sat in the car and there was Pin Drop Silence until I apologised again and he gave me his Royal Look which says "You are Dead"..I turned around quietly yh he could do that to me..But I spoke up again and said: "I am sure you have extra clothes You can put a T-shirt on you know" He replied "No Thankyou for your suggestion, I already feel so weird I don't want to stain my T-shirt again,I am going to stink"..I replied "I said sorry I didn't meant it You couldn't understand when I was asking for a bag to vomit" He said "Well I am sorry I am not experienced in Dum Sharads"..And I thought What was the point of arguing so I kept shut..

We entered the Venue and everyone was staring because Ishan Sir was in Vest and I was standing next to him..We continued walking and I moved away to start my work since the venue couldn't be set out without my designs..And he left somewhere too..So the whole team worked and worked and I guess it was atleast 4 hours we left for break..I had stepped into New York for the first time and knew nothing so I did make some friends there ofcourse all of them were men..I asked them where they are going to have a break they said they were going to go out but since you have never been here and you have no idea where to go we've ordered food..I thanked them and I am a hugger I hug everyone hehe I hugged Ryan tht was his name..

The Food was there and all of us had our share..Just then one of them announced "Here is for Anwesha as she has managed to make sir take his vest off" Well ofcourse that guy was being sarcastic..I replied "Thanks a lot why a celebration did you give it a try and you failed eh?"..He got embarassed somehow and he stammered "err ofcourse not"..Everyone else gave me a smile and Ryan was really sweet..We were having a chat and he then started doing some gestures too..I just remembered the dum sharads line then and I smiled and Ryan took a tissue and wiped the glitter that was on my face because of those decorations..And Ishaan came there and glared at Ryan...The Tissue dropped from his hand immediately and he asked Ishaan:"Err Sir Would You like to Join Us" He Grudged and Ryan left..

He said "Miss Anwesha Bhatt You can Go back,Thankyou for the design Templates , the design for the venue and You are not needed here anymore..Your ailrline ticket is ready you can go back to Canada"..I Protested and he said "I am the boss you had to come here and your work is done"..I said "But The leaflet said I had to complete my job here for a week".He Just glared and he wanted me to just leave and I wasn't going to let him win..I carried my purse and walked out of the venue..

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
  • Memorabilia collection: 😆Maan is not happy with "haath ki chhaap". He wants "pair ki chhaap" as well. Die hard romantic!! 😆 By the way, what was it about keeping all the memories from now on? What happened to all the Geet memorabilia you collected earlier? Attic clean karwa diya kya? 😆
  • Idiot/confused Annie: Why was Annie looking idiotically at Maan and Geet in the clay scene, while Dadi was smiling broadly? 😆
  • Romantic Genes: We know where Maan gets romantic genes from. Dadi wants him to carry Geet in his arms! 😲 Kabhi koi dubla-patla Khurana paida ho gaya to kya hoga? These Khuranas have some hell of newly invented Riwaaz I must say.
  • Wall Care Putty?: What type of Sindoor do Khuranas use for putting "haath ki chhaap"? Chalta hi ja raha hai. Dadi ke haathon ki chhaap is still there. No painting in the house in all these years? 😆 Hey Raam!
  • Boss to Jijaji demotion: Pinky ki himmat to badhti ja rahi hai? 😆 Jijaji turned boss ko tease kiye hi ja rahi hai. "Rasam poori ho gai. Ab to dulhan ko neeche utaar do!" Pinky darling, tumhein abhi bhi job karni hai na? 😃
  • Dal-badlu: Manisha is taking full advantage of her orientation. Keeps changing sides. Right after the "haath ki chhap" rasm, he is on groom's side "Dulhan ab hamari hai Pinky". In the Apple game, he is on the bride's side. What a dal-badlu. Ekdum apne HHB par gaya hai. 😆
  • Teasing Romeo: Romeo is a darling. Teasing Dadi Ma about "pati ki baahon mein rasm". Later Madhumaas ki rasm! 😆 Give him more screen space please along with other office staff, of course.
  • Grr...: Did you have to insert Annie's flashback in the "haath ki chhaap" scane? 😡
  • Finally listening to the viewers: Adi-Pinky mini-eyelock. Are the CVs listening to Adinky demand finally? 😉
  • Another proof of Non-existence: Annie is indeed NE. Why did Dadi open the gathbandhan? Isn't grooms sister supposed to do that? No, I am not complaining. 😃 Just saying....
  • Corrupt Adi: Adi Sir blackmailing Romeo with early salary ka carrot. Cute and funny. 😆
  • Prashna-chinha: Maan getting irritated with Madhumaas ki rasm ke sawaal. "Dadi Ma mujhe zaroor batati." Cutieeee - 😳 Waise promo dekh kar lagta hai ki Dadi Ma bahut kuchh batana bhool gayi. Bina baap/dada ke ladke ko bada karna bahut mushkil hota hai, hai na Dadi Ma? 🤣
  • The forbidden (?) fruit: Doodh mein angoothi - ye riwaaz humne to nahin banaye hain. Pahle se hain. Finally a riwaz that Dadi Ma has not invented on-the-spot. 😆 But kar lo baat. Ek matra actual riwaaz ho hi nahin paya. But we are not complaining at all. What replaced it was 😳 😳 😳 😳 Apple scene was brilliantly executed. Although logically I was wondering why wouldn't you just stand on the way of the apple. But chaddo. Nayan-sukh lo. 😃
  • TBBT Moment: By the way the fighter looks Maneet (especially Geet) was giving in the beginning of the Apple game reminded me of an episode of The Big BangTheory, where Raj and Howard go for a boxing match to decide who would be the super-hero and who would be the side-kick. They keep giving each other looks and keep saying things to psychologically put the other person down, but never actually do the boxing. 😆 Referee ends up sleeping.
  • Hayee...: The look Maan kept giving to Geet. 😳 The changes in their expression from romantic to fighter and vice-versa. 👍🏼. The scene where the apple is touching both their lips simultaneously. Hayee... ☺️ And the smile he gives when she manages to win. He likes pampering her, doesn't he? That's the sweetest thing of all. 😊
  • Kyonki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi: Dadi Geet covo. Very nice. 👍🏼 Particularly liked how Geet said that if she makes a mistake, wouldn't Dadi still help her instead of being angry with her. I like intelligent Bahus, who sweetly enlist in-laws in their support. 😆 😆 Geet has shown this quality earlier too, when she had told Annie that she would not give her a chance to be stubborn with her because she will always agree to whatever Annie asks.
  • Grr.... Again: Annie and har khwabs. Blah Blah.🥱
  • Editing: Was there an editing issue? Shouldn't they have shown the scene where girls were teasing Geet about SR after the room decoration scene? It looked like they were taking Geet to the bedroom, when Dadi interrupted. 😕 So, they must have decorated the room beforehand.
  • Viewer's Dream or Nightmare: The precap at the end looked quite elaborate. Is Geet dreaming so much? 😲 Or do we have some hopes of a foreplay and conversation to postpone the deed! (Self Promotion again. An OS depicting foreplay+conversation to postpone the deed - A Night of Togetherness! 😆)
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
reserved...Mera dil apple apple ho gaya....😳😛😆

Ok I loved the epi today...and have to say the CVs have again excelled themselves by giving us an unique form of foreplay...."No Hands-Bite an Apple" Rasm.... Never before seen on TV (I think)..SO for their innovativeness I'd like to give them...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1) Geet's Grihapravesh- I loved this scene....the happiness on Geet's face when she came near the door and was looking at the house from the door was amazing....All the things that she had dreamed of in her first marriage and never got...the man standing next to her had given her in this marriage...It was kind of poetic justice...Dev and NT who had brought darkness into Geet's life just for one piece of land were out on the streets and Geet who had lost everything...her family, her land, her honour...got it rightfully back...and how...😊!!! And all with the help of Maan and that's when she looks at him with all the love in her eyes....I really love this look that DD gives...she has become an expert in it...👍🏼...And Maan at first gives her a look like "Ab Tum Meri ho...Bhaag ke Kahaan Jaogi" But seeing the blissful expression on Geet's face he melts and is as usual is elated and proud to have given Geet the happiness that she deserves....I loved the change of expressions on GC's face here.... Then Daadi does traditional Aarti...Aarti is usually done to ward off any evil influences that cud hurt the couple...I hope it makes NES disappear....I know Wishful Thinking...Par Kya Karein...Control Nahi Hota....😆....On a serious note I hope it wards of the evilness created by NT in the form of Arjun....Then Geet is about to kick the vessel filled with Rice and Coins but Maan stops her...It was kind of a K-Serial Moment...But then our Munda had a surprise up his sleeve for his Geet....He had arranged for a slab of wet cement on which Geet and his footprints would be embedded for time immemorial...Although a copy from the movie Ghajini...I still loved this scene...Here Maan's promise to himself that he will capture all the moments of his life with Geet like this itself...so when they look back on their life together it will be filled with these memories...It was a really nice sceneAgain seen for the first time on TV (I think)...Then Geet kicks the vessel of rice which symbolizes the arrival of wealth and prosperity in her marital home. So, all those who were thinking Arjun and Bankruptcy forget about it...coz it ain't happening....😆....Then Daadi...and I love her for this asks Maan to pick Geet up and take her for the next Rasm which was the Hand Imprint on the wall with kumkum water ....When Geet asks Maan to set her down Daadi tells her that this rasm has to be done while in your hubby's arms....and Geet gets all shy and Maan is like Mazaa time...😛😆😆....This scene was also very different from the ones seen on TV....coz till date I have never seen a groom carry his bride to do this rasm...Leave it to the CVs to come up with ideas which are traditional but with a hint of modern in them.....After the Hand Imprint Rasm....Daadi unties he Gathbandhan marking the end of all the wedding rituals and beginning of the Post-wedding rituals and fun....I liked Pinky's teasing and Manisha's Haan ab Geet hamari hui dialogues 😆😆😆

2) Geet's Thanksgiving-Well, this scene can be interpreted in two ways...one positive and one negative...I would prefer to go with the positive one....Geet thanks her Babaji by saying that after so many trials and tribulations in my life I have found happiness and that too in the arms of this man I love ...so till the day I die I want to live with Maan and if I have to die then let it be in his arms....Here I felt the word Maan can be interpreted in two ways...One is of course MSK's name and the other being Self-respect...And again Maan wishes for Geet's happiness and also her wishes coming true...So, whatever happens..... for Maan, Geet's happiness will always be foremost....this might be tested in the baby abortion scenario....

3) Madhumaas Scene-Loved the way Maan and Geet are sitting cosily on the sofa and Geet showing Maan her Mehendi...it was a very sweet moment...Loved Adi-Pinky eyelock...it was so...😛😛...The office staff trying to query MSK about his honeymoon plan using a shudh hindi interpretation of the same was hilarious and Daadi coming and fenkoying paani on their ploy was funny...The CVs not going for the ring-finding ritual was a welcome change coz this scene has been done to death on both the small screen and the big screen....And I also liked the fact that the Daadi retired to rest instead of sticking around to see what the young ones were upto ...😛...If she had stayed then she wud have run in search of Daarji....😆😆

4) Now comes the high-point of the episode...The "No Hands-Bite an Apple" Rasm....WOW!!! Let me say that again WOW!!! This scene was excellent both acting-wise and also execution-wise...And for once I didn't mind NES...😆...I'm no gonna analyze this sequence coz this scene just has to be watched and visually enjoyed.... The sizzling chemistry between DD and GC is a sight to see....No other couple cud make such a silly-looking game(its there on a program my six-year old son watches called Takeshi's Castle...so its silly😆😆😆) look OH! So Sexy!!! When Geet almost kissed Maan while trying to take a bite off the apple...I was....☺️☺️☺️☺️...And then when Maan just supports the apple to let her take a bite...☺️☺️☺️... Mar Jawaan...Mar Jawaan ...Tere Ishq Mein....Mar Jawaan....😳....The way he was looking at her when she was happy after winning....felt like he almost wanted to take a bite off....aage aap log hi samajhdaar hain....😆😆😆....DD and GC for this scene.... all the words of praise will seem less coz you guys made this scene look so sexy...one wrong move or look would have made the whole scene tacky but you brought class to it...So for that....👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

5)Handing Over of Ghar ki Chaabi Rasm- I loved the Daadi-Geet convo here where Daadi told Geet that now she has the status of the eldest bahu of the Khurana Khandaan and she has to take up all the responsibilities that come with it...and hands her the keys to the house....Here Geet is overwhelmed with joy and also a bit scared...But our SHerni never fears to take up a challenge...So she accepts the responsibility by saying that Daadi's words are like a command to her but in turn she gets a promise from Daadi that if for whatever reason she falters Daadi will always be there to show her the right path...So this might be a hint to the arrival of Sameera.

6)NES ke Sapne-She looked like a female version of Mungerilaal....Dreaming about all the Maan and Geet scenes on her and Arjun....Bechari what does she know that she is cursed...Arjun Shaaadi to kya Shaadi ka S bhi nahi karne waala...

And the Precap....well even if its a dream ...it looked droolicious...so I would be tuning in to watch it tomorrow surely....😆😆😆😆

Overall the episode was a cute and funny one with a bit of passion foreplay added in to spice it up....
1) GC, DD were absolutely fantastic as usual...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️2) The office staff Adi, Pinky, Romeo and Manishaa were excellent...Hope they are used more from now on....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3) Adi and Pinky Jodi Rocks.....Their scenes are much preferable over NES-NEB scenes.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
4) Daadi was good in whatever little we saw of her⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My haphazard take:

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
If the doctor is handsome keep the apple away.

That's what Geet tried to do initially when she said she does not want to play the game of "Who bites the apple first."  Who wants the apple when you have the apple of your eye in a dashing man like Maan. But Maan sure knows how to draw his girl into the dual. Cast aspersions about her courage and she'll raise up her head and chest and jump into the battle field.

After the customary staring down at your adversary, you spring in for the kill. And so did they. Only they found everything other than the target. Or were they actually aiming for that which they found, each other? Or to be more specific Geet found Maan's cheek more appetizing than the apple I think. That's why she sampled it before getting to the elusive apple.  The next attempt got her dangerously close to the man who can kill with his looks.  Its surprising that she managed to maintain her sanity and try once more.  Its not for nothing that the girl is praised for her tenacity and will power.

After a long struggle the swinging apple finally comes between both of them.  I thought Maan magnanimously let his woman win by giving able support to the apple with his apple cheek as Eve victoriously bit into Adam's apple, sorry Annie's apple.   

Was there any symbolism between the swinging apple and Maaneet's attempt to take a bite. I think so.  Apple here is the forbidden fruit (well not really forbidden now that they have tied the knot).  In other words apple is the 'con'.  The 'con' is going to dodge them and they will attempt to get it, with the efforts more from Geet's side than Maan's side as we saw Geet being more determined than Maan in this game.  She will be bold enough to even initiate the action if needed and although there may some fruitless moves (pun indeed), she will finally get to taste the fruit.  Maan will give in and support her.  No prizes for guessing who will be the dominant partner in this love game.

Coming to the madhumaas scene.  I seriously found this hilarious.  Who would have thought honey moon will have such a funny name in hindi. Sometimes I wonder whether this show is about educating the common man of the richness of the national language, indirectly asking him to use hindi shabds instead of the fashionable english ones.  Well we are not the only ones who have not heard of this strange and funny word. Maaneet are equally at sea and Maan even gets annoyed when he was told that he has not fulfilled this important rasam yet, a rasam for which marriage is made!  That was very cheeky of Romeo indeed to pull his boss's leg on such an intimate matter.  Good they used words other than moon and the stars because then Maan would have lapsed into one of his lectures on the wonders of the universe.

It was sweet of Maan to take imprint of their feet as they took their first step as husband and wife into their house.  He wants to imprint every memory of their special day so as to keep recollecting them his entire life.  Geet looked like a baby in his arms when she left the imprint of her hands on the wall.  My....I didn't realise DD has such large palms!

Another cute scene I liked today was Adi staring at Pinky with so much admiration and should I say love?  Well love is in the air when Maaneet are around. So who can blame the guy.  Another love sick character was Annie but chalo, I'll not BS her too much today because she gave us the apple battle.            

Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maan and Geet wedding vows

There have never been any instances in my life when I have tried to laugh or cry with or for anyone else. But with you, I have this irresistible urge to laugh, cry, understand, perceive,  realize and visualize with.

I invite you to be - 
The laughter in my happiness
The pain in my sorrows
The soul in my inspiration
The feeling in my emotions
The realization in my liberation
The reflex in my actions
The thirst in my desire
The liberty in my independence
The depth in my sentiments
The fulfillment in my contentment
The patience in my self
The literature in my poetry
The music in my soul
The fire in my passions
The flame in my wants
The conduct in my character
The hope in my dreams
The essence in my success
The immortality in my death
The will power in my self control
The orthodoxity in my culture
The sight in my vision
The purity in my virginity
The ashes in my grave
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Apples .....well u r the apple of my eye .....the reason is a big why ....however much i try n sigh .....u will remain the apple of my eye
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pinky becomes our spokesperson tells NES as it is, "You look more excited about the SR than Maan and Geet!!"