Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

what?........i didn't get it?............😆

means mod should ban this mid😉..🤣

some people don't get it..when i say spare me the preachings😆😆
swati05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TM what exactly are u trying to prove by posting old pics already posted before  ðŸ˜†
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Not Again...............Kitnee baar same same photos deekhoagi Mauli.... 😆 Reported.. hopefull topic will close down soon

BTW Shivani.. why to bring arjun here .. Please do not even compare these two decent friendly pictures with Neha-Arjun ( where neha was desparatly chipkoing with arjun.. bechara arjun chup chap khada rahta hai.. he rarely smiles )  ....Do not Compare..

This time topic maker did not use their name, woh kasar tumne kar diya..

hey one minute shivani was telling abt tm that she didn't like when people say anyting abt ab........where did she drag him............😕

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

hey one minute shivani was telling abt tm that she didn't like when people say anyting abt ab........where did she drag him............😕

Welll if topic maker did not metion their name this time.. shivani end up doing that intentionally or unintentionally ... 
TM ..why cannot u go t GEet Forum... wahan pakao sabkoConfused
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wish you had posted some new pic of Rati Anas....so i could have bashed them.....but as it's an old one so NO COMMENTS....BTW don't you have anything to do in Geet forum,MaanEet got married(i heard somewhere.....:p)....go celebrate their marriage instead of telling people to Bash Rati-Anas Friendship.....🤣
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@priyanka......lolz mentioning name doesn't mean dragging.........she said it abt TM......arjun'name is being mentioned in many rati's thread.......
@TM part...........🤣

mayur.sumita thumbnail
Not Againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...... Same Old SNAPS... what do u want us to do 🤣
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
U could have posted some new pics.We all would be happy for that.These are old pics.And i am telling u in advane there are few more pics of Anas and rati with a Sister of a chruch ,with a kid in a party etc. So don't waste your time in posting those.
  plz leave all this yaar.They all are actors.They have lot of friendships in their profession and they have to maintain all that.We shouldn't take all that seriously .Its not our business too.
Edited by sireeluvarti - 13 years ago
sonamd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no matter what u do or say..we will never go against our rati di. we love her like anything...by god! so go ahead n post more photos of her..we love to see.