Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

@janaki-  am using 4 sigs as of now as well the 3 sigs are upload with imgur so thats good the sig.avi am using is uploaded with photobucket it still fits in . just replace it with min.us link of the avi but try not take out the brackets which are [I M G] [ / I  M G] it should fit perfectly hope that helps !

Okay, will try that out.😊 Btw, the photobucket upload got cancelled for some reason.
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Okay, will try that out.😊 Btw, the photobucket upload got cancelled for some reason.

photobucket is weird in some reason if i move the image to different album it acts up and deletes the link anyways Min.us is back so i think we all should be good here πŸ˜†
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Ok so I have fianlly caught up on the last 17 pages that I missed!☺️ And trust me when I say I simply don't have enough words to praise the utterly Gorgeous siggys and avis you all posted! It's not possible for me to comment individually right now but just know that I LOOOOOOVE each and every one of them!! Awesome Awesome Awesome creations Janu, Aishu, Pari, Lola, Minu, Gunu, Swati, Pooja and Sharona!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  Btw, it's sooo nice to have you 'newbies' ( to Mytho Masti at least! πŸ˜†) post your amazing work here! 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here are Ramayan some sigs I made over the weekend, please do tell me how they turned out as I made them in a hurry cause of chores.😳

|| RS Ramayan ||

Text for this is from a telugu bhajan:

Different Shade

|| AS Ramayan ||

Debi looks so pretty and innocent in these pics!

|| RS-AS Ramayan Combo ||

Love this text a lot!

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Janaki di, wow, kyaa baat hai! Saare siggs kamal ke hai!! I esp love the last one, and the text on the last one is soooooooo good! OMG, jaw-dropping! And what a combo sigg! Love it! And the Debina one soooooooooooooo cute! And the second style on the first one is just stunning!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Janu, beautiful siggys...all of 'em! πŸ‘πŸ˜ If these were made in a hurry then I surely wanna see what  you come up with when you have a lot of time on hand! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  I esp. love the first shade of the RS Ramayan one...and you're right Debi does look super cute and innocent in those pics! Beautiful blending, pic placement and text in all! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
A RS Ramayan avi I made:

It's free for use as always! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Deva oh deva!!! Kai mhanu me? Super, excellent, gorgeous, fantastic, amazing, outstanding avi! Great job Vedo!!! Keep them coming!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thank you so much Aishu and Vedo, you guys are too sweet!πŸ€— I always love reading your comments!

Vedo, your avi is STUNNING! You know, that scene is one of my favs, Ram Darbaar scene was just so beautiful in RSR and the song also, can never get enough of it.😍 Deeps in particular just looks soooo divine and Sita Ma - ish, just like she's straight out of a painting! Great job!πŸ‘
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Updated the ToC, guys!