Poll

Which Bollywood Actor you think can play the role of Edward?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

After Ekta if Bollywood were to make a movie on vampires which Bollywood actor do you think will be able to portray the role better than the rest. Which actor do you think will do full justice to the role of a vampire!

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm think both Hrithik and Imran will suit the role of a vampire but I'll go for Hrithik because I love him to death. However, I doubt such a poll is allowed because it has nothing to do with PKYEK😊

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I'm think both Hrithik and Imran will suit the role of a vampire but I'll go for Hrithik because I love him to death. However, I doubt such a poll is allowed because it has nothing to do with PKYEK😊

Thanks for your reply since I know how you absolutely love to close down every topic I make. I am sure you have reported this post like you do to all my posts. But, anywayz I have edited my post so, its about vampires............and PKYEK is about vampires too!

Originally posted by: SounSoun

I think Hirthik Roshan

Yeah, I agree too.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Thanks for your reply since I know how you absolutely love to close down every topic I make. I am sure you have reported this post like you do to all my posts. But, anywayz I have edited my post so, its about vampires............and PKYEK is about vampires too!

Erm .. Tsk tsk tsk. I don't think that sarcasm is needed. Besides, I sort of agree. Neetz loves to close every topic anyone makes!! πŸ˜† But .. she's only following the rules, though. :)

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Erm .. Tsk tsk tsk. I don't think that sarcasm is needed. Besides, I sort of agree. Neetz loves to close every topic anyone makes!! πŸ˜† But .. she's only following the rules, though. :)

Lol! Thanks for standing up for me, Akku. I don't even remember which topics of hers I got closed. I just see the topics that are against rules and not the topicmaker. I know I can be pretty annoying and half the forum hates me for this, but if the forum is kept clean this way, I really don't regret it. Thanks again😊
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
None of the above. They don't have the vampireish looks nor voice to match i'm afraid. Imran looks the part but his voice no.
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol..nice one!

Going by looks, Imran Khan I guess. πŸ˜† He'll make a cute vampire!

Originally posted by: amail1601

Lol..nice one!

Going by looks, Imran Khan I guess. πŸ˜† He'll make a cute vampire!

Yeah, he will huh. πŸ˜‰ Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Umm I've seen topics that aren't even related to PKYEK either like topics on Twilight and I haven't seen them getting closed on this forum. I also, saw a topic someone made about whether they believe in vampires?? Now, that topic isn't related to PKYEK becuz, they are talking about "beliefs" but, its is still relevant to the concept of the show. Similarly, my post is still relevant to concept of the show, which is VAMPIRES!
This show is about vampires and we've seen that Vivian has done an awesome job portraying Abhay so, I was just wondering who in Bollywood could be a good vampire too.

People make fun posts too and I don't understand why my posts are always targeted as I don't even make that many posts!

I have seen like her posting in every topic of mine about getting it closed. I mean the first time, I was like okkk but, now its annoying. Becuz, if you have a problem with someone's post you can specifically state out what it is or have them edit it out instead of telling them, "your topic isn't allowed."