Kho Gaya Samrat - passion of love

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  Love is always bestowed as a gift -- freely, willingly, and without expectation.... We dont love to be loved; we love to love. and thats our sajan 😳😳 

our sajan's each and every moments gave, giving and will give pleasure to have them in our life b4 one year on 25 th jan we all get surprisingly one beautiful moment of our sajan i would say januable and enchanting scene where two soul and lovers again found their desire their love to be blossomed ☺️

after mayur 's successful marriage all gang was planning to find shelter for newly weds and they finally decided to take shelter at their own college excel only one destination which gave them homely feeling there and they planned for  excel college but for that first step was to get into excel and our love guru samrat with his love lady went there to make this plan get into gear 😉 and he made his shy , innocent and very naive chashmish to distract watchman of excel college so that mayur could enter excel college 😉

gunjan was so nervous and our lover boy samrat was motivating to go ahead she was so nervous and on seeing her nervousness he smiled and said don't worry chashmish main aisa visa kuch nahi karunga😉😆 our naughty sam ❤️😆  first she gathered courage but suddenly lose her courage owww our innocent chashmish 😳❤️ and he again gave her strength saying main hoon na oww 😳

she hurried passed by that watchman and he pulled her near him behind the car so that watchman couldn't see them 😉

she was going to explain but b4 she could say anything he put finger on her lips and made her to watch in to his eyes ☺️ and our lover boy came in romantic mood saying b4 2 mins i also wanted that he would see us 😉 and she asked aur ab 😳 he pulled her more closer to him and he said now i want something more pulling her even more closer ☺️ she felt his desire and said samrat and he said KHO GAYA SAMRAT ❤️😍 she got more nervous and said woh aa raha on that our lover boy said that's what i want ☺️ she said he is finding us and on that his husky voice came i am lost  ☺️ and they came more and more closer with their desire they closed their eyes to feel world's best feelings ☺️ their nose touched they were in heaven b4 they could test their soul and love they got back to earth with watch man's whistle duffer watch man kabab main haddi 😡😆 and when that watch man came near to car they were vanished obviously our gr8 lover boy and his all tricks 😎

it was best moment for us their innocence , their purity , their love their passion their desire and their magical love made that scene more januable and more magical 

here is link of that scene 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYRv5csGSVY[/YOUTUBE]

Believe me if all those endearing young charms,
Which I gaze on so fondly today,
Were to change by tomorrow and fleet in my arms,
Like fairy gifts fading away!
Thou wouldst still be adored, as this moment thou art,
Let thy loveliness fade as it will

it was only 2.32 min's scene but it made us ga ga over our lover boy samrat with his husky voice with his love n passion ☺️ 

@ sum my doll thanks for reminding me this beautiful moment of our sajan 🤗 i hope i justified it 😳🤗🤗

Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
for the first time, my hands are also itching to reserve.....i hope i'll unreserve the post.....so that i wont become another jia

edit :

first thought aftr u, unreserving the topic - ohh! thank god, my final guess is crct 🤣
2nd - was there any necessity for me to reserve a post that too in 1st page...considering size of my posts 🤣

k, cmng to the topic....this scene came as a complete surprise package for us
the naughty romantic sam totally lost lost in the mesmerizing beauty....that very thought of the scene makes me blush
n u know what, if i keep s2 sam aside for some time, the sam in this scene had the most romantic look ...his eyes....they eyes...they were supposed to act there, jus to distract the guard, but these two were totally lost...i love these two...i miss these two
Edited by kavya.b - 13 years ago
-Drishti- thumbnail
whats the post abt?? 🤔

jo bhi ho...its sumthing to do with SaJan...so res...hopefully will unres soon...bt doing work now so dunno!!😳😆
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

whats the post abt?? 🤔

jo bhi ho...its sumthing to do with SaJan...so res...hopefully will unres soon...bt doing work now so dunno!!😳😆

I thought m the only one who doesn't have any idea🤔 😆 everybody seems to be so excited!! 

1yr- 2 yr of something?:S
-Jyotika- thumbnail
I guess i know it🤔 but will not say anything till the post gets unreserved🤣

RESSSSS!!
-Drishti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

I thought m the only one who doesn't have any idea🤔 😆 everybody seems to be so excited!! 

1yr- 2 yr of something?:S

lmaoo....hi5 parii!! 🤣
umm...is it d new yr party?? 🤔
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajanroxx20

I guess i know it🤔 but will not say anything till the post gets unreserved🤣

RESSSSS!!

tell na plzzz..............woh pink and black scene kya???🤔
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

lmaoo....hi5 parii!! 🤣
umm...is it d new yr party?? 🤔

ohh new year party??? may be............chodo janee bhi do na whyyyyyy☺️😍
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
whatever it is......we will SPAM.......we have already started it😉
-Drishti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

ohh new year party??? may be............chodo janee bhi do na whyyyyyy☺️😍

and that terrace scene!! 😳 SaJan ALWAYSS talk thru things...although Gunjan didn't forgive Sam....this started their communication!!😍