ALL SHIRTLESS ENTRIES!!!!! LMAO

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey ppl🤗
After seeing panchhi's boss' entry yesterday only one thing ran into my mind nd that was......"Y  all d male leads in pkyek were shown shirtless in deir entries???"😆😆 nd also d expressions or reactions of d females were different in each case........
To start wid
1. Abhay
His nd piya's confrontation in d jungle......remember??? Abhay was shirtless nd pinned her to d  tree, warned her nd left...........😳
😳Piya.......she was horrified nd was really scared
This was not Abhiya's first meeting but logically d first one only because abhay talked to her for d first tym!!!!😳

2. Kabir
His entry was also almost shirtless showing his six packs wherein he was playing volleyball nd T cums nd tries to woooo him.......😆😳
😳T......she was flirting nd teasy😆
😆Dis was kabir's entry almost shirtless😳

3. Shaurya
How can anybody forget his entry???🤣 He was full on shirtless showing off his raw body nd ultra hawtttt six packs......😳
Misha......she was amazed, impressed nd going gaga over ny guy for d first tym😆😆
Dis was miya's first look nd shaurya's shirtless entry again!!!!😳😆

4. Panchhi's boss ( i think siddharth)
His entry was d best among all d entries nd again he was almost shirtless showing his six packs nd was humorous nd cute😳😳😆
😆Panchhi.....she was disgusted by him nd almost had an unfought battle wid him😆😆
Dis was Sid's entry like all d other leads..................SHIRTLESS OR SHOWING OFF SIX PACKS!!!🤣

P.S. I jst wish we get to see Chaandeena's first meeting😳😳 I desperately wanna see my CHAAND shirtless☺️🤣

😆Edited by chakku - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Women expose themselves on the big screen and men expose themselves on the small screen😆

PS:shirtless Chaand?😲😲
Edited by Kritz08 - 13 years ago
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

Hey ppl🤗
After seeing panchhi's boss' entry yesterday only one thing ran into my mind nd that was......"Y  all d male leads in pkyek were shown shirtless in deir entries???"😆😆 nd also d expressions or reactions of d females were different in each case........
To start wid
1. Abhay
His nd piya's confrontation in d jungle......remember??? Abhay was shirtless nd pinned her to d  tree, warned her nd left...........😳
😳Piya.......she was horrified nd was really scared
This was not Abhiya's first meeting but logically d first one only because abhay talked to her for d first tym!!!!😳

2. Kabir
His entry was also almost shirtless showing his six packs wherein he was playing volleyball nd T cums nd tries to woooo him.......😆😳
😳T......she was flirting nd teasy😆
😆Dis was kabir's entry almost shirtless😳

3. Shaurya
How can anybody forget his entry???🤣 He was full on shirtless showing off his raw body nd ultra hawtttt six packs......😳
Misha......she was amazed, impressed nd going gaga over ny guy for d first tym😆😆
Dis was miya's first look nd shaurya's shirtless entry again!!!!😳😆

4. Panchhi's boss ( i think siddharth)
His entry was d best among all d entries nd again he was almost shirtless showing his six packs nd was humorous nd cute😳😳😆
😆Panchhi.....she was disgusted by him nd almost had an unfought battle wid him😆😆
Dis was Sid's entry like all d other leads..................SHIRTLESS OR SHOWING OFF SIX PACKS!!!🤣

P.S. I jst wish we get to see Chaandeena's first meeting😳😳 I desperately wanna see my CHAAND shirtless☺️🤣

😆

agree wid u....y all shirtless
Befikre thumbnail
@kritz...........especially on star one......🤣
every star one male lead has six packs nd for once toh each one has ripped off his shirt
🤣

nd ya it wud be thrilling to see chaand shirtless!!! he must be having 8 packs to show off🤣🤣

Edited by chakku - 13 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
LOL the entry of panchi's boss was..........LMAO.🤣

Though I agree Abhay was shirtless in his entry, but we still haven't seen him totally topless.

Why Ekta is showing all the side leads without tops, why not to Abhay?😡 It's injustice.😭
Befikre thumbnail
@suneel..............me too trying to figure dis out only🤣🤣
ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritz08

PS:shirtless Chaand?😲😲

that would be interesting to watch.🤣 My howtt vampie.☺️
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

LOL the entry of panchi's boss was..........LMAO.🤣

Though I agree Abhay was shirtless in his entry, but we still haven't seen him totally topless.

Why Ekta is showing all the side leads without tops, why not to Abhay?😡 It's injustice.😭

ekta maiya ko jaake peeto😡😆😆
well she will show him shirtless for us............she knws how despo gals r to see him shirtless🤣😳
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@kritz...........especially on star one......🤣
every star one male lead has six packs nd for once toh each one has ripped off his shirt
🤣

😆True.
Starone men are hot but i don't like it when they expose themselves....is it normal?😕😆
ffkhan thumbnail

ekta maiya ko jaake peeto😡😆😆
well she will show him shirtless for us............she knws how despo gals r to see him shirtless🤣😳

then why is Ekta still doesn't doing anything and making shirtless to others?😆