HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This show has already started and nobody is here that's the problem with Sony they never promote the show no matter how great the concept is.
Edited by kajolj - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ Kajolj - exactly!!! i agree wid u on this... sony is lucky to have such best shows but seriously they need to learn how to treat those.. 
I just loved da promo n thank God finally this forum is open!!! Yippeeee  YRF is back!!! i loved da team of Khotey sikkey sooooo much..... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Dear the show hasnt started yet. It starts on 28th๐Ÿ˜ณ But i agree the show concept is awesome and the promos look nice. Im sure its gonna be awesome but it will be more popular if Sony promotes their shows like other channels
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The show hasn't started yet. I think it starts next week on Friday.

Coming to the promotion of quality shows, I agree Sony as a channel cannot distinguish on what shows to promote and what not. I feel it is how things work in the Indian society, where sob stories are what are prevalent and soaps dominate the Indian society. The Indian telly industry has changed from providing quality entertainment(from the 90's and early 00's) to a money-making business(it's present situation).

YRF produces such fine shows, they are a fresh breath of life. They produce content that are not OTT, and are very much realistic. Unfortunately, such shows are actually produced for a specific target audience, which is why they do not get good viewer ratings(read money), despite receiving raving reviews from critics. The timings are also a problem, these YRF shows are telecasted at such a time when majority of people are sleeping, and therefore, these shows remain unrecognized by the mass.

I hope someday people wake up from their slumber and realize how fake some of these crappy soaps are.

Anyways, all in all, I am really excited for KS! Can't wait!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks all for pointing out that it starts next week๐Ÿ˜ณI thought the show had started since the forum is open.

@Vidya85 do you have link to the promo...I haven't seen any on Sony๐Ÿ˜”
Kajolj the forum is open because we all thought the show was gonna start on 21st and this forum was opened on tht day. But the show wasnt aired on tht day

Let me try to find the promo to the link
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETvHutZ5hQk[/YOUTUBE]
^^Thanks so much, WOW!! fantastic even more excited about the show.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The show starts tomorrow !!

I didnt know the forum was up !!

shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see that the Forum is quite active well before the show began!!! Hope the show rocks!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š