my prediction, sunny-khanak-shaan a team??

yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I think... '

Sunny is on the road, shaan is on his way back home, I think shaan sees sunny, he stops to see wat is the prob, sunny then takes shaan to Khanak, and tells the two of them abt Rahul.
then the three plan against Rahul...

I really think that will happen coz,
a. Sunny is absolutely disgusted by Rahul (which let's face it any body will be) . and He desperately wants to take khanak to shaan, he doesnt want to come between, them plus he is angry at Rahul for tricking him.

b. he doesnt have a reason to go back to Khanak, and have his first aid done... plus the way he was determined to get transport for Khanak, and there is no bhoosa (hay) hwr they were....

c. CVs knw we will HATE them if they seperate shanak, and HATE THEM to the core if they mke shaan doubt Khanak....

wat do u guys think??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ps. I Hate Rahul nw, I hope sam and sunny get togethr! and not Rahul!! he deserves to suffer seeing the one he loved go away.... plus sam though a duffer derserved bettr....

Ps. 2- I agree with the dialogs today..... dialog1- rahul ne kaminepan ki sab haadein paar kar di hain, dialog2; sam- main kitni stupid hoon, Duck :I agree 

Ps. 3- guys I have updated dostana on pg 71.... my internet is nt working properly so cant send PMs....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

LOVE,
Pooja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aswsme predictn..hope its true.....
Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww Pooja love you post honey, I really hope this happens. I really can't stand Rahul, his reasons for hating Shaan are sooooo lame, Can't wait to see his face when his plan backfires.
shanak2010 thumbnail
[QUOTE=yasharan.love]

me too hd d same feelin dat wen sunny ws waitin 4 a transport shaan would pass by.............

yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks guys.... and plus- and perhaps most importantly SWJji said, this track will bring shanak closer! why say that and thjen seperate them, she doesnt want the wrath of RBO fans on FB, now does she?!

and- I think that is the reason they didnt show wat happned with Sunny-Khanak today....

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
o god...puja..agar teri prediction sach hui na....to main to ek cchalang marungi khushi se....luuvved ur prediction...but why this precap yaar i mean that 1st aid wala scene....
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya pooja i hope its true but the precap u knw aisa hoga kya .................................my brain stop working gr8 rahul u sickoooooooooooooooo
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
pooja, i hope ur prediction comes true. hope we get a intense shanak scene next week .
 u know wat normally, republic day and independence day mein govt.kuch prisoners ko free karti hai, but i think republic day ke mauke pe rahul ko desh ka sabse bada dushman hone ka ilzam lagate hue use hamesha hamesha ke liye kal kothri mein band kar dena chahiye. bada phudak raha tha episode mein

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsute

pooja, i hope ur prediction comes true. hope we get a intense shanak scene next week .

u know wat normally, republic day and independence day mein govt.kuch prisoners ko free karti hai, but i think republic day ke mauke pe rahul ko desh ka sabse bada dushman hone ka ilzam lagate hue use hamesha hamesha ke liye kal kothri mein band kar dena chahiye. bada phudak raha tha episode mein

abs right shilpa...completely agrre wid u...yeh rahul ka baccha....😑
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetsute

so true yaar..................he is biggest gaddar.............and uska phudakna to jaldi band ho jayega just wait and watch.............................and iam studying banking and insurance in dunya ka sabse weired collegeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†