whoz resposible for Tapasyas current state??

Poll

Whoz responsible for Tapasyas current state??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have come across this interesting question..whoz resposible for Tapasyas current state.....

plzz read this story b4 casting ur vote,...

Sweety's parents gift her a computer 2 help her in her studies n she wastes her time chatting with friends n watches movies online, she tells lies to her parents shez studying while doing all this, result she doent get good grades, hence no job, n she resorts 2 murder, robbery n other crime to survive, now whoz 2 b blamed.for her plight....her parents for buying a computer, yaa friends for chatting with her..yaa online websites for providing free movies....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You decide...

Each of us are responsible for our thoughts n actions its nothing but cowardice 2 blame our parents or anyone else for our stupid thoughts actions n its repurcussions..Tapasya is totally responsible for her current state of affairs...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey shivani, good one, I need one more option....taps partially responsible for her state...😊..pls. add it....
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Hey shivani, good one, I need one more option....taps partially responsible for her state...😊..pls. add it....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I opened it given our discussions in the other thread.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw i cant change my options now..sorryyy πŸ˜›  I just wanted 2 know how many feel shez totally responsible.πŸ˜ƒ.hence my hand in creativity n the story..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

ek ke baad ek pollπŸ˜†ms poll queenπŸ˜‰

shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

ek ke baad ek pollπŸ˜†ms poll queenπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Have u joined some survey agencyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Have u joined some survey agencyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yessssπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› but dont ask me a percentage for voting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay..accepted..from your example this what I wud say....parents gifted Sweety a computer...good....then she gets poor grades...thats the first warning signal...parent shud become cautious..and monitor her computer time....talk to her, be like a friend to her & in the process find what sites she visits...make her understand whats more important for her...
in tappu's case...iccha got enough warning signs...but she never informed jogi....and jogi  cud never be warned to take any action...he blindly trusted his daughter....
so my vote is none of the options given...but taps partially responsible for her current state..
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

yessssπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› but dont ask me a percentage for voting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

meri commission chahiye madamπŸ˜‰vaise who is responsible for taps current statusπŸ˜†only and only srk jiiπŸ˜‰naa woh usko itnaa support karti naa woh itnnaa bigadtiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree with you shivani...Its very easy n convenient to blame some one else for our plight n actions... but one forgets when one is pointing one's finger at someone else, the other three fingers are pointing at self...
In this case Tapasya n only she herself is responsible for her current miserable state....