MJHT Creations Gallery #50

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

hulchul ho dil mein,
Miley Jab Hum Tum
suhane weather mein,
Miley Jab Hum Tum

From those words onwards, we got to see some dhamakedaar siggies and avis. Aur issi lagan se aap sab ne imaandari ke saath made such amazing creations that we've reached our 50th Creation Gallery.

This people is no joke😳 Achieving this is not an easy thing to do😳 In order to do this, we had to go through 7350 page 😳 [well a bit more cuz some threads went over 150 pagesπŸ˜†] That is a huuuuuge number😳 And you all managed to over come all that and reach this point here today. Not only is it the 50th Creation Gallery in the MJHT forum, it's also the first time a CG has c o m p l e t e d 49 threads so give yourself a pat on the backπŸ˜ƒ

Here's a link to all our previous accomplishments:

Creations Gallery #47 MJHT Creations Gallery # 48
Congratz guysπŸ˜ƒ

- | M J H T  D e v  T e a m | -

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
AWWWWW re😳...............sorry but m gonna share my memories and not the siggies this timeπŸ˜†

edited : 

well, MJHT creation gallery - my second home!! The place which is closets to my heart and really special to me!! The creations, people, spamming, rofling, quoting, likes - m attached to everything over here!! 

2 years before, when I was new to this forum....this is the place where I got to meet so many people....many..infact most of them are my friends now. I met my best friends over here😳 The way people encouraged me and supported me, goshh I must say, this is the best forum and best CG I have ever seen!! The comments and appreciation I have received here, they are priceless for me!! everyone and anyone will say that this is the most supporting and motivational CG on entire IF!! people comment on everyone's stuff regardless of their "tags", which I like the most about it!! 

When I start feeling low,  I just come here to see some beautiful siggies....It feels heavenly!! 

We all should take  proud guys, we belong to here!!! and as far as I know, this is the first CG on IF which has reached 50th!!!😎......AWESOME!!! we ROCK!!

would like to congratulate all the members who are active here, siggymakers, avi makers, and the most important - friends who support us!! Love u all guys.......u all are so close to my heart!! Thank u for all ur love and support...I feel blessed!!

love u all!!❀️

am I being emotional again??:SπŸ˜†anyways.......its a party timeπŸ₯³ try to make as many stuff as u can....mwahh..love u all!! 
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congo on the 50th gallery guys πŸ€—

Posting this MN siggy again 😳

Feel free to use :

Edited by .Yamini. - 13 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
posting it again.. free for use.. MN avis

relentless. thumbnail
OMG gorgeous Avi's Pooja 😍 😍 ahh the first one is my all time FAV scene 😍
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG..pooja .amazing..i am lost..my favourite MN kiss..😍😍..

congo on the 50th gallery MJHTinas..πŸ€—
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
OMG 5oth gallery...i guess its the only show with an active gallery even after finishing of the show...........

Paru,yamz,pooja fab work girliex.........
relentless. thumbnail
Thanks Hinu! πŸ€—

Awwww Pari...adorable post πŸ€— you're just too cute πŸ€— that siggy is gorgeouss 😍

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMGG finally the 50th gal congrats ppl πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
congooooooooo MJHTians for d 50th CG.......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.........this is truly a wonderful achievement for us....as ours is d 1st evr CG in entireeeeee IF to cross d milestone of 50.....n tht ws made possible onli bcoz of the outstandin amazin siggie makers,avi makers out here.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ...........

Pari....ur mjht siggie ws as alwz amazinnnnnn dear....n i can c hw much CG is close to ur heart thru tht emotional post of urs....πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yamz.....gorgeous MN siggie yaar....too too gud.....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pooja...amazinnnnnn MN avis......πŸ‘πŸ‘

aftr a looooooooooooooong time i am postin my siggie in CG...as its an auspicious day for me as well as evry other MNian....i thot of makin a small gift siggie to my most fav couple-MayUr.....