21/01/11 W/U "I want everything back in 12hrs"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay lovin the update will watch epi later can't wait!
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update, what can bharti do beside stand beside her father? she knows that murli doesnt want her, she has no choice. Bechari ðŸ˜”
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Woah.. What an Episode!... Full on Dhamaka! .. LOVE Rupeshji.. Im sooo happy.. now lets see where they will go.. I hope bharti doesnt stop her dad saying let them stay in the house doe..

Thanks for the Update :)
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zor ka jatka...zoro se laga! ðŸ˜‰ lol! So happy he did this to the family! 
-Megha- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the amazing update
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks kiran for update

i was watching it soon after gkd  and thhis track i love it

both the parties deserved to hear the truth

both  r at fault

what rupesh did has come bck to haunt him now
hopefully he wont do any more stupidity or show off his wealth..

i m more angry with dhara and kamla

kamla proved saas is saas she cant be a mother

she is now seeing it from saas point of view

suddenly she is raising voice

how come veena is all quiet now

bansilal never had a voice in the house

seems ladies r ruling there
first ramji ki bhanji and now  kamla in btwn  veena raises her voice

and abt dhara

old fashioned ideology

how can she let her daughter go whre she is not wanted

again this all shud make bharti more stronger

and rupesh papa shud ensure that her daughter is happy bt not with show of wealth
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR REGULAR UPDATES
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
neither murli is completely clean nor is rupesh. both had their own selfish motives which they might try to justify but both were wrong in their decision... this made the discussion worthwatching. bcoz no doubts rupesh did try to grow greed in the var's family so they would marry bharti at least for the sake of money & on the other hand, murli who took the decision to marry bharti was for money for his sis's marriage & later he repented on his own decision... it was really fun... thanx 4 the lovely update kiran!!!
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi

Sorry - was meant to comment yesterday, but was too tired!

Anyway here we go...

Rocking epi - i loved the to & fro between Murli & Rupesh, both did have valid points, and the slap...well who wouldn't if you were told you were selling your daughter...that was taking it a step too far even if it did come across that way

Both were at fault - no-one can deny that...each of them regret that decision, Rupesh finally understood if not see what he has done, as I mentioned before I don't think he truly believed he was 'selling' he knows every girl wants to settle down, be happy, find the perfect partner and that's what he wanted for his daugther regardless of her shortcoming and guess he was just short-sighted to believe showing money would solve it..

Murli knew what he was getting himself into, he told lie after lie for his sister's happiness, the same sister who tried to commit suicide, someone who didn't even stop to think what her bro went through , was ready to leave the world for one man who's not even worthy of that love, wasn't she being selfish? she knew deep down and not just her, the whole family knew that Murli was getting married for the sake of Veena so why would Kamla come out with rubbish like Bharti is not good enough to be our DIL etc she knows her son was in the wrong yet she backs him up saying it's a good thing he came out with it, he didn't give us dhoka etc um hello how did he not give them dhoka, he lied yet Kamla accepts so when Bharti tells truth, no- one is willing to accept it because she is the DIL not a daughter - CB you were right a saas is always a saas, and that is what is annoying, i really hoped she wouldn't be...

and Dhara - what is wrong with that woman - she saw her daughter being humilated, even after knowing the truth she still thinks Bharti should go back? oh puhlease that is the worst thing i've heard, how could she even put her daugther through more hell...

Bharti i really hope that she stays strong and get the truth out with the help of her dad and then to go her own way, think she should just leave Murli in the past and move on...