Will Nivi doubt Viren again ???

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As per the precap for monday.........do u think after stating in todays epi that she trusts no one more than him n there are no questions for her to ask him...........

will Nivi again doubt Viren after seeing the blood on the bathrobe ???.........will she be able to connect it to the honeymoon incident ???..........or is Viren gonna fool her again with some emotional excuse ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don't think Nivi will doubt him again but if she wiil i am sure Viren will make some Bahana 4 that
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't she will be able to question VIren again..! she has blind trust on him.. and she can never imagine VIren do such things.. so she will not have the courage to ask him questions like that ever again..unless she finds a very strong proof!! as for now, the blood on Bathrobe is not a solid evidence at all..! Because all the proof so far is is making her thinking its sid behind this..! her state of mind is not clear.. she is very confused! and this confusion is caused by none other than Viren himself.. he knows Nivi too well, he knows exactly what she will think, what she is thinking..it's almost like viren is taking over her brain and he knows how to control her.. ! well our VIren is damn smart and his expressions change so sudden..! 
so i think it will take her some time to figure out before she can doubt viren! doubting viren will take veryy longg time and then gathering evidence and relating to stalking incidents will taker her even longer.. so i don't see nivi questioning viren any time soon, it's long time till this happens..
Edited by Poojiebbz - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Infact I think she will get worried how can blood come on Viren's bathrobe,  she will surely ask him if he has got hurt,  she will ask him but as a concerned wife,  and not in a doubtful way
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Infact I think she will get worried how can blood come on Viren's bathrobe,  she will surely ask him if he has got hurt,  she will ask him but as a concerned wife,  and not in a doubtful way

yes i agree!! well said. she will not doubt him, but she will just have concern about him because she loves him and she will ask as being a concerned wife like you said. 
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no even i dont think so she will doubt viren now...may b she will get worried n apply some medicine on it...hope she does that coz we will get to see one more scene with shirtless viren awwww😉😍☺️
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think the blood in the Bathrobe would make her feel worried if Viren is hurt as she loves him. I do not think she would connect it to the Masked Guy at the cottage who got hurt. Though I feel it strange finding a Guy like Viren who covers him tracks well and plan so well do such mistakes like leaving bloodstains on bathrobe (he should have dressed the wound in the bathroom before wearing the bathrobe. Also bleeding from a 2 day old wound is somewhat not that digestible). Even if Viren gets caught he would definitely have some excuse in place already.
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

no even i dont think so she will doubt viren now...may b she will get worried n apply some medicine on it...hope she does that coz we will get to see one more scene with shirtless viren awwww😉😍☺️

shirtless Viren again😆 oh my god its too much 2 handle now😳 i would love to see such a scene😳
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starz4me

As per the precap for monday.........do u think after stating in todays epi that she trusts no one more than him n there are no questions for her to ask him...........

will Nivi again doubt Viren after seeing the blood on the bathrobe ???.........will she be able to connect it to the honeymoon incident ???..........or is Viren gonna fool her again with some emotional excuse ???

Depends upon whether the CTs want to prolong this track or not. If they want to show more
episodes then viren is going to fool. But I feel they will make nivi's character
weak by doing so. As a girl I get so hurt seeing this. Do CTs think girls are someone who
can be easily manipulated and used?
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resh.....

Depends upon whether the CTs want to prolong this track or not. If they want to show more
episodes then viren is going to fool. But I feel they will make nivi's character
weak by doing so. As a girl I get so hurt seeing this. Do CTs think girls are someone who
can be easily manipulated and used?

I guess this track will be long, as this is only the start of new twist in the story.. ! and also these drama will just stretch and stretch and fill nothing but more confusion in our heads!! 
and yes i agree, why are they showing nivi to be weak,! she should have gone stronger and needs a self self-confidence boost up. Yea same, on one side they show chanchal who is cunning and evil and on other side they show girls are easy to mess around with and manipulate!! now a days girls are strong, but nivi's character make me feel bad because it doesn't represent majority of girls in today's society, i mean who is ever that selfless nowadays?? 
Edited by Poojiebbz - 13 years ago