20/01/11 W/U- "Who ruined whose life?"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey k sounds like a explosive epi- will check it out b4 commenting!! Thanks xx
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yay me first i kept coming bck to see if u had postd

i wud say this was one of the best episode and slaps on both sides

its rupesh fault too for showing off his wealth

then these ppl became greedy and too  much loved the comfort to  see other things

fault is both sides

yay who forced murli to marry

he only kept promising

and i was also shocked from where did kamla get  voice now

she never said a word to gaushala and suddenly bharti has become the scapegoat here

they shud be thrown out pronto

akkal thikane aa jayegi
thanks for update kiran

this episode i did watch hehe
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...Shocking news that Kamala can speak...I can't believe my eyes.....

I cannot wait for murli and kamala to be homeless per telly buzz Gaushal has already sold their old house and now they will be in street. I bet Gaushal will go running to bharati and beg her to come home as everyone are homeless and blame bharati...

I hope Bharati and Rupesh will never forgive murli and his family...Murli will be begging forgiveness from bharati and rupesh once Prakash truth comes out...
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey K - thanks again for the update (managed to catch it 2nd time around?) 

I'm back! sorry took longer then usual - sisters can be v. annoying!

Anyway, what a powerful explosive epi - everyone shouting - i loved it!

Agree with all - where the hell did Kamla's voice come from - she went from being a quiet mouse to a tigress - and what was she sayin - her house? when did it become hers? the love they gave Bharti - ok she did to an extent but where did that love go? out of the window? how come her voice didn't come out when mridang/gau's plan came out...nope she stayed quiet then but the fact that her ladla Murli is being bashed - her inner voice comes out? ha when the truth came out about their r'ship did you see her face? speechless that her own child behaved like that and she has the gall to say Bharti didn't deserve him? that Rupesh didnt teach her any values...who is she to say that? how dare she even say that?😡 did anyone notice Gau's face - she looked like a goldfish, one min her mouth is then the next closed...they all looked stricken - does that mean that they felt Bharti's pain? the girl who kept quiet? the girl who did nothing but support, encourage , love them and all without her hubby's love which is soo important

Rupesh was amazing -yes partly it's his fault for showing off his wealth, don't think he even thought that through  - all he thought of was his daughter, to be married, to have kids, be happy - and he though Murli could provide that...he even regrets doing that...don't think he will be forgiving them in a hurry

Murli - what can I say about him that hasn't been said already? he's just pathetic, as Rupesh said no one forced him to marry Bharti, no one said anything - he did it so he can get Veena married, so he married for his own means and he has the audacity to lecture Rupesh re showing off his wealth? that was who he was and he never hid it...he never said he wasn't going to provide, he always maintained that they will be comfortable if Bharti was his wife, so that she herself is comfortable...but Murli hid the biggest fact that he never ever saw Bharti as his wife, that he thought the whole marriage was a joke i mean how can you compare that?

i'm just waiting for the slap...

Edited by Rae24 - 13 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates Kiran.. do are doing wonderful job 👏
ab aayegi akkal thikane.. once they will know the truth, they will understand what huge mistake they did with Bharati.. Great episode.. like that Rupesh ji skope
fuzzyface thumbnail
Seems like the pot is calling the kettle black and all at the expense of poor Bharti.

What a bunch of wackos Murli and his family are 
I mean I can understand Rupeshji, I mean any parent wld go to any extreme for their child (it was done out of love too) but Murli n his family will always be greedy n selfish.👎🏼

Thanks

@anna so nice to c u here 🤗
-Megha- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the great update