mandiwani thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😡when i was in 8th class,i was fond of kumkum & i used to think about all the dremy sequence between sumit & kumkum, now i m in my final year , looking back at those days many time i laugh on myself that how stupid & childish i was...but after reading some posts of this forum i am really shocked ..............there are more stupid & useless people in this world...truly there is no limit to human stupidity

everybody is expressing their love for those two people who are just a part of a dream...come on yaar humara desh kya khaak develop hoga jab tumhare jaise useless, hopeless, romantic log pani ki tarah apna time waste karte rahege....at least care about your parents, they are not investing thier hard earn money on you for these things...... useless people...all time crap crap...kabhi to sensible baate kiya karo...maan ki wedding...maan ka honeymoon....bullshit😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandiwani thumbnail
no reply...i was well aware about it.....agar iski jagah koi romantic fan-fiction likha hota to .... as usual reply...oh how romantic,,,,you don,t no how much we love them....manmeet are made for each other...do continue...add me in ur list.....god grow up!!!!
akkudi thumbnail
thx...this post was much needed .......... watching a serial,loving their character its good...but it should be in limit, what is the point of thinking about it 24/7. 
qura thumbnail
ya totally agree with u.... some people r going so mad in this forum that i think they have forgotten that this is just a fictitious story...  guys just enjoy the show, it is just for ur entertainment n don't make it to ur life... everything is only good in limits👍🏼  Edited by qura - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mandiwani

😡when i was in 8th class,i was fond of kumkum & i used to think about all the dremy sequence between sumit & kumkum, now i m in my final year , looking back at those days many time i laugh on myself that how stupid & childish i was...but after reading some posts of this forum i am really shocked ..............there are more stupid & useless people in this world...truly there is no limit to human stupidity

everybody is expressing their love for those two people who are just a part of a dream...come on yaar humara desh kya khaak develop hoga jab tumhare jaise useless, hopeless, romantic log pani ki tarah apna time waste karte rahege....at least care about your parents, they are not investing thier hard earn money on you for these things...... useless people...all time crap crap...kabhi to sensible baate kiya karo...maan ki wedding...maan ka honeymoon....bullshit😡😡

👏good topic yaar its just a dream enjoy and move on laugh about it.entertainment like we enjoy reality show this is same 1/2 hour enjoyement
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lets not judge. We don't know majority of the people on the forum. So who are we to say that they are not making their parents happy, or not doing anything to give back to their nation???? Hobbies. Some have a hobby to read, some have a hobby to cook, some like to shop while some like to play video games or sports. "A hobby is an activity or interest that is undertaken for pleasure or relaxation, typically done during one's leisure time." Maybe some of these people come and write fiction stores for their favorite on-screen couple because its a sort of relaxation for them out of their busy life. How do you know that this isn't their leisure time? Why does one watch TV or surf the internet, to take a break. So how do you know that many of the forum members are not doing just that? How do you just assume that they are being stupid and going way gaga over the show. I agree, there are lots of over exaggerated love and loyalty for Maan and Geet here on the forum, but that doesn't mean that they should be assumed as Looser or stupid people. I come on the forum everyday, I am actually on it the whole time I am at work. Not always actively surfing, but its on and I look once in a while. And regardless of this, I am making a difference in peoples life every single day. I am in the health care field, helping patients all day long. But when I get a minute of free time, I come check out the forum see if there is a interesting topic, write and go back to work. Its called taking a break to keep sanity. At least many of these kids are just writing fan fictions and so forth, at least they are not wasting their life away with drugs or other "waste of time". We are no one to judge. You don't know who is behind every screenname, they could be future doctors, judges, teachers, business tycoons. You don't know. So to blame them is actually your stupidity.Well I am sorry you felt this way about the people on the forum but you are here on the forum also.
Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail
Excuse me you ill mannered fool! How dare you say such baseless and hypocritical phrases! If you don't like romance, then stop investing your time and YOUR parents money in watching the show in the first place! Because believe it or not, this is a ROMANCE drama! OMG did I just reveal the truth to you? Is your face paralyzed with shock at such an announcment? Should I use a camera to zoom in and out of your face? Add in a bit of dramatic music too?

This is fiction! Correct? Well then so is books too. Is it a sin to admire the directors and writers use of characterisation? Why does one like a show or book in the first place, apart from the concept? By being attracted to the personality and characteristics of a character! DUH! Go watch a drama based on politics or facts, if fiction bothers you so much. We are content, loving fictious characters, because it provides entertainment, hope, and even a moments of happiness for some people. If you have something against happiness, then by all means, LEAVE this forum! Nobody needs your dose of reality, our person lives and complications are enough to remind us of it. We don't need you to judge, we don't need your opinion, we don't need your post, so don't waste your breath.

Wake up!

Now that's reality for you.
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
XCELLENT POST. LUVED IT.  I DON'T KNOW Y SOME PEOPLE ARE CRAZY ABOUT THEM, SPECIALLY CRAZY 4 GURMEET. COM'ON GUYZ HE IS JUST AN IMAGINARY CHARCTER NOT A REAL. REGARDING HIS REAL LIFE, HE IS DA MOST WORST ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN WHO ALWAYS USED TO DISCUSS SUCH RUBBISH ON HIS BLOG THAT MY GIRLFRIEND FANS R BETTER THAN MY FANS, MY FANS ARE NOT LOYAL N ALL THAT BLAH BLAH..........HE HAS BASICALLY FORGOTTEN THIS THING THAT WE R THE ONE WHO HAVE MADE HIM REACH TO SUCH A LEVEL. HATE HIM NOW... .

NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE PLZZZZZZ..... PLUS I M NOT BASHIN HIM. JUST TELLING U THE REALITY...
weeda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LMAO.... HAAHAH yea ur sorta right ... After all its just a show but i wouldnt want to comment regarding people because its thier choice and thier life ... >>>
artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Excuse me mammm!!!!y r u wasting ur precious time in the forum
and BTW 😡😡luks like u are regular visitor ???😡😡😡