Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET a fairytale couple

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hiiiiiii my lovely crazies πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ€—

On special request opening thread early............will come back after epi to update title and the post😊😊................

Episode was so beautiful, breathtaking, dreamy😊😊😊😊😊

MAANEET were looking so divine, magical and lovely😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️

MAANEET a fairytale couple😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Geet a girl so lonely, betrayed by everyone including her family, a girl whose life was filled with so much pain, tears, nightmares that she forgot whether she was living or whether she is in a deathdungeon in the name of life..............a girl who had stopped dreaming or hoping for anything even small............destiny had closed all doors of happiness, love, care and dreams but the same destiny once which was so cruel to her blessed her with a Prince Charming who would enter her life to give her a new life........to give her all the happiness, love, care and fulfil all her wishes which belonged to her which she truly deserved..............in this way Maan Singh Khurana was sent as a saviour, parent, caretaker, teacher, lover and father of her child so that he would drive away all darkness from her life.............replace it with sunshine, smiles, roses, flowers, colours😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️😊😊😊

In the same way, Maan who was in his dark shallow who had built very strong walls around him so that no feelings or people would enter his inner world............he was lonely as well and he was betrayed by everyone as well................he had forgot himself that he is a human being with a heart..............infact it wouldn't be wrong if I said that a stone would have some life and feelings but not Maan Singh Khurana.....................just like Maan was sent in Geet life's, an angel was sent in Maan's life as sunshine and hope to turn Maan- lifeless and emotionless Maan to someone who would feel and express all kinds of emotions............Geet is also a saviour in Maan's life because she brought life in his lifeless so-called life😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️😊😊😊

MAANEET have taught each other how to live, smile, love, care, dream, hope, trust once again......... v all can only admire, respect and worship them and their strong divine and atooth rishta...........that is y v all call them special..............rarest of the rare.............two precious gems now have become ek anmol ratna😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️😊😊😊😊😊

In this way both Geet and Maan were destined to meet to make people believe that fairytales do come true.........to tell everyone that always dream because one day earlier or later those dreams will become true😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Woh dono jo te saari duniya se aur sabse paraye bilkul akele, woh mile aur ban gaye ek dusare ke sabse apne..............MAANEET forever ❀️

Woh do murjaaye hue phool te jo phir se khil gaye ek dusare ki baahon ki darmiya mein😊😊😊

Kaayanath mein aise milan dekhne ko milna yeh hamari kush kismati kahte hai aur hum duwa karte hai ki tum dono yuhi muskurate rahe sada ke liye😊😊😊😊😊

Finally MAANEET who are so divine, pure, magical, lovely, dreamy and truthful are entering a new phase in life...........the most beautiful journey together filled with joy, happiness, love, care, roses, peace and today v all can say proudly and happily that finally their reality is more blissful and more beautiful than any dream.............MAANEET ve dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are one and will remain so until the end of time and even beyond that😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️

Shaadi ka mazaa apno ke saathπŸ₯³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈ

Also it is so lovely to see all well wishers of MAANEET-sweetest Dadi, Adi Sir, Romeo, Manishaaaaa, Pandeji, Pinky, Tasha cherishing all the special moments with MAANEET on their special day-their Wedding😊😊😊

Dadi...........i love her she is the sweetest and coolest dadi❀️.......she comes with new rasamsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............tieing MAANEET's hands and then asking them to feed each other was wow i love this rasam.❀️..........and the next rasam is the best❀️❀️.❀️.............asking MAANEET to express how and what they feel about each other.....hai sooooooooooooo dreamy and romantic just like fairytale😍😍😍😍😍

It is so lovely to see all of them adoring, enjoying and all were speechless listening to MAANEET's fairytale which is a reality now😍😍😍😍😍😊😊😊

Also initially loved Romeo yaar when MAANEET were all sooooo romantic and naughty and he just comes there and also he kept on ghooring at them not ready to leave them aloneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............Maan expecting Romeo to leave because he was just so naughty today not in a mood to leave his Geet...............also u know Geet is so lost in Maan's dreams that she doesn't realize Maan has already taken his hands...........so when she opens she is feeling so shy her sharmana was haiiiiiiiii marjawa😍😍😍😍😍...............Geet Maan aap hamesha muje aise pasa khar chod dete haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰............see Maan Geet is giving u all hintsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Also jhooto churane ka plan-girls think they r too smart par yeh ladke kam todi na hai..........always love this shararat this rasamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............now let's see who is do kadam aage......sherni ki ladkiyan ya phir dusht dhanav ke ladkeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Geet misses her family😭😭😭😭😭 but darling don't worry now u have a new family where u have sweet mother-like dadi, brothers who would be always there for you like Adi Sir, Manisha, Romeo, Pandeji, sweet sisters like Pinky and Tasha and above all u have Maan Singh Khurana-someone who can be your parent when u need a shoulder to cry and sleep.............someone who will show u the right path if u r unsure about something............a lover who would be always with you together forever during all ups and downs in life😊😊😊😊😊

I really felt bad for our Geet when she said she was convincing herself that she doesn't need her family anymore but she misses them a lot😭😭😭😭...........Maan could not see his Mishti so sad...........their eyes spoke more than their words..............Geet saying sorry that she is spoiling the special day for Maan how sweet she is more concerned about his happiness even when she is missing her family soooooooo much.............at the same time Maan comforting her saying don't worry Geet..................for Maan also Geet and her happiness and dreams are always his top priority..................seeing his Mishti so low, he speaks to Dadi because he doesn't want anymore stress or tears in his Geet's eyes...............awwwwwww MAANEET r so sweet and cute😍😍😍😍😍

Marjaani

I only watched bit where Arjun was proposing Anni and put garland.........crazies i don't have anything much to sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....they r so fastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap-

MAANEET ka madhoor aur yaadghar milan shubh vivaah se-the sacred and divine institution of matrimony😍😍😍😍😍😊😊😊❀️

U know crazies seriously i had prepared my write-up thinking we will see MAANEET wedding today but today's episode was awesome and dreamy so i can still wait for tomorrow😊😊

title and post updated

sorry forgot to mention about jhoota churane scene so updated now
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A big hug to my dear Crazies.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Today a day of mixed emotions, don't know what to feel or think.

Once again special moment between Maan and Geet interrupted by Romeo, was mad with him for a second till I saw his expression, Maan staring at him angrily but our dear Romeo doesn't take the hint he's too enthralled seeing these two together.

I didn't understand why they showed the Shagun (was that the reception) and the dinner before the pheras. Are they not going to show the whole wedding......very confusedπŸ˜•

I really felt so sorry for Geet missing her family and Maan unsure how to help her feel better, he cannot see a second of unhappiness on his Mishti's face.

Loved Daadi and how she took care of the situation. The scene on the dinner table, Daadi's gesture to get Geet to forget her sadness and Geet and Maan's emotional speeches, really touched my heart and you could see how touched everyone at the table was too......surprised to see Tasha looking so emotional too.

And the most surprising part no one missed or inquired about Annie and that girl (I can't find an adjective bad enough to describe her), her brother is getting married after so much of hassles and that πŸ€¬ is out romancing......I haven't seen any sister like this......she is the limit of selfishness........

And what's with these CV's are they going to show us the whole wedding or not, they keep interrupting the most awaited moment to show all these Marjani scenes, I'm really losing patience with them😑 Too mad to add more......😑
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thank u spee........ thank u soooo much... luv u yar....😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 

i hope i reach asap in the nite.....

dil ke armaaa... aasuoin mein beh gaaye.. 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ maine socha tha today shaadi and tomo sr....lekin nahi 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘mere naseeeb mein kal shaadi ka hi thread open karna likha hai... chalo ye bhi sahi......

analysis part:

loved geet and maan romantic scene in the beginning πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³geet par msk ka jadoo chal hi gaya 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ aur hum par toh sabse jyaada 😳 
aur ye kya romeo aaj maan singh khuraana se nahi daara...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

i first thought they wer stretchin this episode unnecessarily by reminding geet of her family 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ but den i felt it was necessary.. koi bhi ladki apne family ko shaadi waale din toh miss hi karegii na...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  lovely feelings 😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š  geet s expression was too gud aur msk ne toh char chand laaga diii.. by feeling bad for geet..... 😊  😊 πŸ˜Š 

loved dadi today 😊 πŸ˜Š she  rocked πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ aur tat rasm hayyyyyyyyy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ dadi...dadi ka dimag toh chacha choudhary se bhi tej chalta hai.........πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

the main part : the story told by geet ... awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ  and maan.. hye... me dreamy...😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
very well depicted by both geet and maan........πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ main toh sach mein rajkumar aur pariyon ki kahaani mein kho gayee thee...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

tasha too much of eye make up....πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ithna toh geet ne bhi nahi kiya tha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† grow up yar....😑 πŸ˜‘
loved adi today.. uske feelings uske chehre se paatha chal raha tha.. hats off adiiiiiii.....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

loved the surprise which arjun gave lekin AA nahi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  
too much time waste on marjannie 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ cvs plz... aaj toh aap logo ne hadh hi par kar diiiiii 😑  😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
no more comments on marjaanie..
pity annie.. aur arjun.. tu sabhi ladkiyoin se peetega...

hey one thought came into my mind..
i think annie ll bcom preg and geet ll somehow have miscarriage..and annie s kid ko maan aur geet apna naam denge...
jab geet ithne mahine tak preg reh sakti hai koi na koi toh kaaran jarror hoga na... wat s ur say yar....no jhoootis n chaapaals plz

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
😍ayee ayee kya episode hai😍... full of romance, emotions new found rasam's....❀️me still filled with their emotions...

and stupid AA scenes to irritate us from keeping our lovey dovey couples away....and showing this two ...😑...

so wat do u guys think Shadi i think is not happening tmrw may be sat...for sure other wise we will loose our NUTZ and sure CV's new this...

cool starting Geet blushing and asks Maan to leave her and he as always says i have not caught u.. and Geet confronted him u always fool me...

Mission finding  Maaneet left to Romeo and he found them in their dreamworld... he was admiring them... but he can't help himself but to disturb them as Dadi was calling...i love Romeo so much today guy z...

gifting ceremony.... hmmm... y the hell do the guests have to upset Geet by asking abt her family... doesn't they witness the drama happened b4 they exchanged varmala...

Geet remembering her parents r rather MISSING them on the most important dy of her life... Maan consoling her... to wait she asking sorry for spoiling the happiness but cudn't help herself from missing her parents her families blessing... she mentioned her mother darji...
(so do u think v'll see Geet's parents again... will Maan do it...)

Geet still lost in the sadness and Maan notices this and tells Dadi wat doc tld of Geet stress etc... and dadi comes with cool solution... now DADI IS AS USUAL COOL ...she is Century Women guyz naming new rasam's ....and asking Maaneet publicly to say their heart wat they feel abt each other...tat was cool... 
and here begin's GEET's fairy tale with Maan as her knight in Armour wo rides the white horse to sweep her of her feet......and Maan's pari GEET...
me not explaining more have to watch this... HATS OFF TO GURU AND DD...wow Guru's expression thro out this scene was priceless... 

now they finised how both ws mingled with each other... and how there bond grew....
and finally the trade mark hug... in front of family anf frnds...

i m happy tat AA is not in family scene tho i feel sorry for Annie as she is falling for tat stupids antics... 

eagerly waiting for the next rasam girls have planned hope boys doesn't gate crash...and spoil the saali from getting more neg...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hello crazies...πŸ˜ƒ

well the first half of the episode was minblowing....loved every moment of it....πŸ‘

oops loved how geet had completely lost control......hayee...loved the scene...romeo was too good in that scene....he didn't take the hint ...maaneet was lost in each other.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

geet missing her parents well....i guess i can relate to it.....whatever their faults were they still are her parents .....
hima i believe you have predicted sometime back that maybe maan will bring geet's parents....do you think maan's  surprise will be this.....
lets see....

the best part of today's episode is definitely the table scene....the dialogues were good and simple...but their impact ....i guess all of us had felt it....it's powerful....πŸ‘
loved how geet told about her dream of rajkumar and how it became true with msk.....
loved msk's dialogue too...it's short crisp....and simply  touching.....
msk had found his pari in geet and geet had foumd her rajkumar in geet.πŸ˜›

geet maan dadi and the entire cast was very good there....πŸ‘
just one confussion seems punjabi weddings are done differently.....
i think pheras come after reception and dawat.....

anyway......coming to the most disgusting part of the episode....well what can i say i had predicted this will happen....
i guess they are following the parineeta track......on the day of maanneet's marriage we will have gandharva vivah of aa and then when maaneet will be taking the vows i am sure aa will consummate
ok cvs so arjun becomes another dev.....😑
much as i don't like annie...i don't want her to suffer the same fate as geet....
it's simply awful....
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I so wished that maan would bring geet's parents to the marriage ... but my wish has not been fulfilled ... it would be really nice if they had come ....  me still expecting a miracle ... & geet's parents turn up for the marriage ...

arey yaar yeh phere kab honge ???????πŸ˜• maang kab bharegaa ??????πŸ˜• aur mangalsutra kab dalegaa ??????πŸ˜•

i was hoping yeh sab aaj dekhne ko milega .... 😭par nahin ...

par aaj bhi nahin dekhne ko mila me dying to see the phere 😍😍😍😍😍& maang bharna 😍😍😍😍😍& mangal sutra dalna 😍😍😍😍& phir pandit ji saying shadi sampann hui 😍😍😍😍😍& aaj se aap dono pati patni hain😍😍😍😍 ....kab aayega πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... may b tomorrow ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

maan & geet stuck in yesterday's kissing scene .... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 geet still in maannuu dear trance ...hota hain balike ... jab samne maan singh khurana hain tho ache achon ki hosh ud jathi hain .... & how can i blame u ... when he too knows what happens to you when he touches you ....plenty of similar instances happend to you before ....

1)maan & geet in outhouse 1st night - maan pulling geet towards him with geet's duppatta & geet all lost in his charm was being pulled towards him ... & still no hosh till he says ...i am not holding ur duppatta

2)geet making coffee for maan - maan & geet in outhouse ... geet lost so much in maan's eyes that after maannuu dear backed off also she was going ahead ... then finally she coming back to her senses ...

3)red saree scene - maan again pulling her palluu & then coming near her ... & again our madam lost in him ... again he tells the same line ... where am i holding u ...

4)today ...

arey geet ab tak tho samaj naa chahiye naa ... that maan holds you ... & then you fall into baba maan singh khurana trance & then you forget every thing around you .... you even forget that he is not holding you any more ... when you see into his deep love filled eyes you forget the entire world ...& maan knows that ... what can make you loose yourself ... but he is a perfect gentle man ...😍😍😍😍😍
standing over there in front of you & teasing you .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

romeo aaj bana kabab main haddi ... the way he was looking at geet & maan ... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

maan was busily ghuuring geet ... had no clue that they both were being ghuured by some one else ....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

maan looked so pissed when romeo did not leave ... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

if geet had not signalled then ...maan surely would have fired romeo for ghuring at them & not letting to romance his 1/2 biwi ....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 full biwi bannana baaki hain ...

geet feeling sad was reasonable .... how much ever she tells that she does not need any one besides maan ... deep inside she really wanted her parents to be on her side on her most important day .... which girl does not want her parents to be on her side ...

tasha & pinky planning to steal the shoes of maan ... adi romeo ko patha nahin chala ... par mujhe patha chal gaya hain .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i know girls can easily guess it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sab log khana bhi kha rahen hain ,.... ab sabko khana bhi khila diya ... yeh kaisi shadi hain πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•   by the way ... full biwi kab banegi ... geet maan ki ??????

& loved everything what geet & maan said on the table ... dadima's idea rocked ... loved every one's feeling after what geet & maan said ....

😍😍😍😍😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

again maaneet signature hug ....

anyhow .... i want to see how they both will eat with their hands tied .... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ cv's atleast yeh wish tho poora kar hi sakhthae ho naa ....

wht the hell yaar ... yeh arjun 😑😑😑chori chori gandharva vivaah kar rahan hain 😑😑😑poori plan main hain ....

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail

Geet ki raajkumar and maan ki aasmas se uthri hui pari!!!!

hey crazies.. kya haal hai....

intehaaa ho gayi!!! intezaar ki 

aayine kuch khabar.. maaneet ki shaadi ki!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

kab hogi yeh shaadi mere behno......aadi kar poori hogi!!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜•

Maan too naughty these days.. yeh tho shararati hi rahenge!!!!😳☺️

kya seducing maan.. ( ktne classes li tumne humare aash se)... kya eye locking look maan sahab.. hum sab tho wahan hi mar gaye.. aapki adaon mein.. aur kitna maroge....☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

naughty naughty maaneet kiss kisse chupenge tum dono...😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†today the best man was romeo!!!..too funny!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maan aur unke namoone😲πŸ€ͺ.... (sirf yeh talent Maan Singh khurana ke paas hain.. jo chun chun kar... lathe hain.. apne liye kuch namoono ko!!!)πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

the way maan and geet looking at each other.... like the time never moves.. so romantic..
mere ko lagtha hai.. maan aas ke classes ke baare mein soch rahe hai.. @aash... tune koi test liya hain kya maan ka)...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Geet looked a bit mature today looked like a bahu!! didnt she.. the way she smiling at each guest and shyness hayee.. kya ada hain!!!

the way she explained her lonliness without her familya nd controlling erself was too good an matured.. loved geet for it!! itna pareshaan kyun hoti ho mrs (new) khurana... maan hain na aapke paas....

dadi.. aap ko badi kamal ki cheez hai.. geet smiled after tht... spoke about her ghode par sawar raajkumar...

maan aur uske.. zindagi mein aayi hui aasmaan se utri hu pari!!!

marjannnnnnnnnnnnnnnniieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😑😑😑😑

phir se tapak gaye...😑 ( crazies... yeh kab jaayenge maanet k e zindagi ke beech mein se)....humesha.. kabab mein haddi bankar aathe hain!!!

kitne modern hain yaar....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘

1 day meeting
2 day i love you
3 day SR startπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘
4 day marriage(or was it marriage proposal)πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘
5 SR..

humari sapna jo maaneet ke SR ke baare mein hain.. woh to adhura hi rahega.. maarjaanie ke wajah se.....

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maan bane Rajkumar and Geet bane Pari .

Ye phereas kab hogi . Too much dragging .

Geet ne bola Maan mera haath choriye . Maan ne bola maine koi tumhara haath pakra . Geet ne mana je Maan use bebosh kar dete . Maan , Geet ke saath aisa maat karo . Shaadi se paheli reception pata nahi . Ye shaadi  kab hogi .It was so touching Geet kaise uska family ko miss  kar rahi hai .Geet rona maat , tumhare pass Maan hai na . Shaadi se paheli khana ................Dinner table part was superb Dadi kaise Geet ko khushi karna chata hai . total conversation was superb. Geet know that Maan is her princess . Geet kaise kahani ko apne life se jor lia . Maan kaise man lia Geet is Maan's happiness . Maan 's life ,Maan ki mushkorahat . Total scene was so touchy . Taasha was good in this part . Everybody was so emotional  superb . But I am not happy today . When the marriage will happen .Story itna drug kiyu ho rahi hai .

Dadi ko kya hua ek baar vi Anne ke bare me nahi bola . Lagta hai sab log anne ke bare me bhool chuka hai .

Aa ke bij kya ho raha hai . Kya Maaneet ka shaadi se paheli ye AA shaadi kar ki SR na mana le . Prayer thik tera se hua nahi , Shaadi ke baat . Koi ladki itna mad kaise ho sakta hai . Maine AA conversation thik tera se nahi suna . Ye CVs kitna din tak Itna time humare upar ye AA ka romance naam ka jaadu chalayega . Aa se koi mujhe bachao . Episode ka total fun hi kirkira kar deta hai .

I think marriage will not happen this week .

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Guys

One Question....When do we get to see the Wedding  , Complete Wedding?Why was Date declared & ceremonies rushed ? When things were to be handled in this pace ?

The Khuranas

Today we got to meet Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana in full form...she misses her parents, cries but refuses to forgive them for all the sufferings that were forced on her by them. She gets emotional but never falls weak on her resolve .. true equal to Maan who still has not forgiven Dev his sin, never will.
Blood ties are strong ... but not stronger than truth & their truth is their togetherness...

Worried & sad for Geet , Maan seeks advise from the only person he looks upto for guidance , Dadi Maa. Only parent & family to him & his Geet.

Dadi Maa not just as a mother but as a woman knows what Geet going through ...she knows no pain can ever have strong grip over Geet's mind when Maan is near her & what best way than make her voice her love for her man.

My worries fade to a distant memory,
And all but you is forgotten,
If only for the moment...

Geet's just does that .....

She tells them all her story , to all it seemed a sweet fairy tale but she lived it in reality .... reality that now is more beautiful than any dream can ever be ....all coz of her knight ...her Prince who made all her said & unsaid dreams come true for her ....

You... You are too good to be true...
My knight in shining armor.
The man I've been searching for...
The man of my dreams.
And now I have you.

Maan hears her heart & his eyes welled up with love for her, her love.

Man of action that he has always been,  not of words .... but his heart sings its own melody hearing his beloved 's declaration of love & he speaks of his dreams that never saw but they were painted into reality by his Fairy ...

flowers they beckon so much
For is love that of a Fairy's touch
They spread their wings and so gleam in the moonbeams
As they so spread their Fairy dust

He tells them all how like a Golden Fairy she has entered his life & spread joy & smile into his heart, his life ....how she has made his life so so beautiful ....

They hold on to each other in loved embrace & all eyes look up on  them with admiration & best wishes ....

Today i cannot help but add ...Arjun Rathod was introduced today, Arjun the true brother of NT....like she did not value the sacred institution of marriage , her brother too makes mockery of it.

Sorry but i found the contrast presented in bad taste.....

when matrimony received its best honor in Maan & Geet.....

using the same platform AA were shown trying to ape them..it was yuck.   Yes Yuck.

PICTURE STORY

Love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@mona ... u 2 said the same thing wht i was thinking ... nice post dear ....