Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dewdropred

thnk you all friends for ur wonderful comments ... will be updating in 10 min ....

wow waiting yaar..
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part 2 :-

It was more 4 months to their marriage ….

Sameera is going to London for like 2 – 2 & 1/2 months … & will be back in about 1 to 1 & month before the marriage …. but before leaving to London … she checks on the matter that her plan to get rid of geet from their life forever is fulfilled & is in action ….

Maan is seeing her off at the airport …

Sameera kisses maan on his cheek & then hugs him … maan is hugging her but thinking about geet …

Maan & sameera then come out of the hug ….

Sameera – maan …. I will be calling you in every 1 hour or so … so keep your cell with you …

Maan – sam … I cannot promise you …. But will try to answer it as much as I can …. As you know sometimes I have meetings with clients & I am actually busy too nowadays … if not in 1 hour … call once in 3 hours …

Sam – I know who & what keeps you busy … maan …

Maan – what do you mean sam …

Sam – I meant nothing maan …. What I meant was your work maan ….

Maan while on his way to KC … he purchases the newspaper … as he did not get to read it in the morning in the mansion as he left early to drop sameera at the airport ….

Maan opens the newspaper & is shocked to see the front page … the front page is full of him & geet & their photographs … while they were working in KC … or them either having lunch or dinner together ….

The news said that this is follow up on yesterday's news ….

The news also contained yesterday's news as well as today's news ….

In yesterday's news … they had interviews of Mr.chopra … he was complimenting maan & geet & complimenting that their pair really looks awesome & totally out of the world … a picture of maan & geet blushing … kind of looking into each other's eyes … with Mr.Chopra standing next to them …. Next to Mr.Chopra's interview …

Like this they were photos scattered all over the front page … along with some tit bit interviews of some inside KC & some outside KC …. These were there in yesterday's edition too … followed by today's news & maan's explanation …. To yesterday's news ….

Maan was totally surprised at this interview of his which he did not even give … his jaw fell even more …  while reading the interview ….

maan – my interview … without my knowledge & when did I give this interview … first let me read … what it says ….

Maan's interview … in today's edition …. (i.e. girls this is for info … maan has no clue about his info …)

As per yesterday's evening edition … I have seen that the paparazzi got some pictures of me & my secretary while we were working … some inside & outside views …. What ever information you all got is totally wrong … there is nothing going on between me & my secretary & I am very much marrying my fiance & deeply in love with her …. & my secretary is just only a secretary …. Who works for me & gets paid only for her hard work in KC … Nothing more than that … I love my fiance very much & we are getting married as per the scheduled date … & no person can come in between us …

Maan is angry … his blood is boiling … thinking who might have done this …. & he is also thinking …. That this trash was published in Evening edition … too … who could have done this … & how come my name appeared in the paper … & who gave interview on my behalf ….

Maan - our photos & reviews of people connected with KC in the newspaper … were there in evening edition too … so much was going on & I really did not have any clue about it …. & how come I did not get to see the evening edition …. What will be geet's reaction …. She is really a very sensitive girl … how will she handle the situation or how is she handling this situation … how am I going to face her …. Will she still like me … after reading the newspaper … or will she hate me …. Will she understand if I tell her that what all is written is not from me …. But from some one else … will she have faith in my words …. Will she be the same with me like how she used to be with me before … I have to talk to geet any how at any cost … but before that let me first tackle this issue on how it got published …let me call the editor ….&   how dare the editor publishes some thing about me … that too all wrong …. Where none of the news is right ….

Maan calls him & wants to give him his piece of mind ….

Maan calls the editor of the newspaper & introduces himself as MSK & asks him as to how he got the news & his interview …

The editor gives away the information …

Editor - A lady called sir & she said that she is MSK fiance & she said that this interview is from MSK …. He himself gave this interview after reading the evening edition … & he gave this interview to her to be published … and could not give it himself as he was busy & he wanted it to be given as a clarification for the previous days mistake by the paparazzi … & wanted to be published In todays paper along With yesterday's information ….

Maan was even more shocked ….. he never thought sameera would do that …. But today she behaved in a very very disgusting manner …. & he certainly did not like this … what she did was not right … what was the necessity for her to behave like this … anyhow he was marrying her … not that he cancelled their marriage …

That's different that he was having second thoughts on the marriage …thinking about canceling it … but even he is not sure … whether he will be able to do cancel the marriage or not …. As nothing has been clarified yet ….. his feelings for geet are still in nascent stage & he is still in a state of confusion ….

Maan still angry thinking … why did sameera involve the name of an innocent girl like geet … dragging her to newspaper …. & why did she try to tarnish geet's image … what was her motive …. That too now … when she is not in country ….

Now maan was having second thoughts on getting married to sameera ….

Maan – what ever happened might have happened for the best … I will have to think over about our marriage which is like due in 4 months … I still have time to think it over …. Once I tie the knot it will be really difficult to get out of it …. & I can't spoil the lives of three … I must re think about this marriage again … before it is too late …

Maan -  maan don't you think you need to speak to geet first about this …. Don't know how she must be feeling …. After reading the news …. I am pretty sure by now she might have drowned her self in tears …. I need to meet her … let me first check in office …

Maan reached KC …. Quickly checks in geet's cabin … she is missing … normally every day she comes early … but today …. She is missing … she is neither there in his cabin or her cabin ….

Maan again runs towards pinky … she is receptionist just like in the show ….

Maan – pinky …. Where is geet …

Pinky – sir geet called sir saying that she is not feeling well & can't come today … she took leave … sir …

Maan – what …. How can she do that ….

Maan decides to go to her home … so maan rushes to her home ….

please let me know girls how this update is ... will try to give u another update tomorrow hopefully ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome one yaar..loved it ..i cant wait to see the next update ...please do update soon ,,,,,am guessing whats geets reaction might be ..update now if possible 😊
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
sameera s really evil 😡😡😡😡😡 waiting to know abt geet reactions😳😳😳😳 hope she wont avoid maan
continue soon
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update----urggh h8 sameera--glad that Maans Gavin second thoughts about the marriage---wondering how Geets going 2 react 2 this news--Cont soon Xx... 👏 👏 🤗
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di update next part soon... i thot something else was cooking in sameera's mind never thot she wud publish liket his in Newspaper...and she literally ran of form India knwng tat Maan mite get to her... now wat is going to Geet's reaction still waiting eagerly
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part......loved it do cont soon
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think geet will sy she doesn't feel nythng 4 maan nd ds will led maan to marrry saamera
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
urgh i hate dis evil sameera.........how can she do this to my poor geet😭..............
anyways nice update and thanx a lot for d pm...........
continue soon...........
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
loved it
cont soon