+ve n my take on epi... n future prediction..

teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys ... lets analyse the episode ina positive sense... ðŸ˜Š

finally we gt to knw who is the stalker... as everyone here was totally gettin mad over who could be the stalker... be it viren bt atleast pata to chala... so congrats everyone 😃... CTs didnt made us mad by keepin it a secret for long... ðŸ˜‰

nxt is ... we gt to knw viren is doin all this only to frame sid... as he has some issues wid sid n nt nivi as of now... his childhood past is related to sid n nt nivi as of now... so we can still think he loves nivi truly n only want nivi to strt hatin sid.. lik he said ... jo ladki tumse hadh se zayada pyaar karti thi ab vo hi tumse nafrat karegi ... may be he jus wants to have nivi jus for himself.. n wants nivi never to think abut sid at all.. 

mayb sid has always taken everything frm viren frm childhood... n he doesnt want to share nivi wid him ... even in her thoughts... 

so lets take al this in a positive sense... 

wht say ... wht do u guys think????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'm soooooooo heart broken girl ................😭.Nivi is going to be heart broken again ................gosh i still cant believe is  Viren😡 poor sid
Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naley4ever

i'm soooooooo heart broken girl ................😭.Nivi is going to be heart broken again ................gosh i still cant believe is  Viren😡 poor sid

lets see yaar kya hoga ... mayb the future turns justifies his actions.. n even i feel sad for sid... bt at least this will giv him somethin to do in the show as right now he is nt doin anythin ,... 
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes, That is what I think too! Viren is doing this for his love for Nivedita. I do not think that he had any intention to hurt her. He looked genuinely concerned when he was sitting by her bed waiting for her to regain her consciousness. He also kissed her on her forehead after she slept and that was no acting. So I think he definitely loves Nivedita. Even if we analyze the earlier stalking incidents, all such incidents were followed or preceded by a romantic gesture from Viren. Viren may still be nurturing an inferiority complex that Siddharth is the first love of the girl whom he fell in love with and want Nivedita to hate Sid and cut all ties with him.
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Yes, That is what I think too! Viren is doing this for his love for Nivedita. I do not think that he had any intention to hurt her. He looked genuinely concerned when he was sitting by her bed waiting for her to regain her consciousness. He also kissed her on her forehead after she slept and that was no acting. So I think he definitely loves Nivedita. Even if we analyze the earlier stalking incidents, all such incidents were followed or preceded by a romantic gesture from Viren. Viren may still be nurturing an inferiority complex that Siddharth is the first love of the girl whom he fell in love with and want Nivedita to hate Sid and cut all ties with him.

all he wants is too strt hatin sid... as he jus wants her for himself.. n this way he is revengin frm sid for somethin he must have done with him in past... 
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@teddybear66 yeah dear me too think Viren is doing all these only 4 his love🤗 i thik he truly loves Nivi and doesn't want 2 share Nivi wid Siddhart
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this storey is about Nivi, so maybe loving Viren and realizing how much he needs her, will make her character grow. She gave up on Sid coz of Divya but she won't let Viren go and some how help him get over his insecurities. Who knows maybe Chanchal might redeem herself after coming to know of Viren's issues. No mother would want to lose their child.
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkparty

@teddybear66 yeah dear me too think Viren is doing all these only 4 his love🤗 i thik he truly loves Nivi and doesn't want 2 share Nivi wid Siddhart

i really hope this happens... as it can be a g8 justifications for his actions... n wnt destroy the beautiful relation of nivren ... 
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: namita_murti

this storey is about Nivi, so maybe loving Viren and realizing how much he needs her, will make her character grow. She gave up on Sid coz of Divya but she won't let Viren go and some how help him get over his insecurities. Who knows maybe Chanchal might redeem herself after coming to know of Viren's issues. No mother would want to lose their child.

all we want is nivren relation nt to gt suffer... i really hope nivren to stay together.....
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

i really hope this happens... as it can be a g8 justifications for his actions... n wnt destroy the beautiful relation of nivren ... 

pinkparty@ i want that to soooooooooooooo badly ....i hope his doing this for his love but the thing is people who love don't hurt a person u love .....is just sooo not right 😭

and teddy me to just don't want to see this simply beautiful  relationship been destroy ....

Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago