chinky1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey i strongly feel mona singh have like no manners.. no offence to her fans.. i like her too but now i just dont respect her and i am sure it dont matter

she never show any respect while talking to judges
she says MADHURI MADHURI MADHURI.... i have notice all the other people in the show and even celebrities (like SRK, hrithik, sanjay dutt ) all were like like MADHURI JI...... with respect.... it shows shes not brought up with such manners. it just looks weird to me
 i mean mona is not bestfrds with madhuri dixit or close to her age..... i dont know about others but i just find it weird...

and one more thing i find is quiet dumb about her is whenever she tells the contestants to go to that room for the scores ... she says ( jaao tumhara bulava aagya hai or tumhara uppar jana ka time aagya hai) that is just pathetic that can be taken in a complete wrong sense means like ur time is up u are about 2 die... i think someone needs 2 shut her up and tell her to learn some manners.... 4real...

thanks.. and yeaa dont bash me i said my point of view..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

howru thumbnail
i actually don't mind mona calling Madhuri Dixit only "Madhuri"

I get Madhuri Dixit is a big star and celebrity but she's not 60 years old or some old dancer. Madhuri is a regular woman with two kids and is still pretty young compared other retired stars. Now if Madhuri was 60 years old or if she was the president's wife, then I would expect something but  just because she doesn't say "ji" doesn't mean she doesn't respect her now.

I also understand in our culture, saying "ji" is respect but realistically, mona is just being friendly.

And please don't think I'm bashing you. I get where you are coming from. Just like you, I am also posting my opinion opposite of yours😊

Edited by howru - 13 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Eh, Mona is just hyper and energetic, not rude.
prishta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you chinky1 . event i don't like when she call remo sir romeo.  why unnecessarily she is acting like this. we know both are not interested in each other. she is making just fun of it. But i think this is not good anchoring. sorry if anyone felt bad after reading this. This is just my opinion..
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† I beleive she treats it friendly to call people by their name.  Thus she calls all by their name.  The most irritable part to me is she yelling "what a performance, mind blowing, dum dar performance etc., etc.," after every single performance.  Sorry, it doesn't seem encouraging but maybe she is suppose to do it or something.
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shes just really outspoken

i like that about her 
better then half the boring hosts on sony tv 

and i agree just because you put Ji in the end of a name doesnt mean u  actually respect them. 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
W*H is wrong with people? Mona is fine...Yeah may be bit hyper but not rude..

Now obnoxiously loud was FG host Mandira Bedi...

Pls let stop picking on Mona Darling

Disclaimer: I ain't Mona Singh fan..
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think there's anything overtly wrong with Mona's hosting. She's a nice and bubbly host and so is Sumit. They try and make the show entertaining in their own way- some viewers like it, some don't. Madhuri 'Ji' would sound really strange, according to me.

But yes, there's one teeny weeny thing- sometimes she praises the performance a lot even before the judges have given their verdict. After Sushant's horror performance in week 2, she said- "Aisa dance is manch pe HUMNE kabhi nai dekha." I was like, oh god, she's said all these big words and sort of given her verdict, and made the guy feel so good and proud, now if the judges say it wasn't so good or something, then he'll be REALLY disappointed on falling to earth suddenly, and Mona will be embarrassed too.

She should tone that down a bit.

Other than that, I like her. 

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
She is energetic, I haven't find her rude in anyway, and what was the need add this sentence? "shows shes not brought up with such manners"😕 who are we to say anything like that?😕
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HUH??? Do you know that everyone in Bollywood calls each other "ji" but most of them back-stab each other right after they have said it??

Have you failed to notice that she is full of praise and admiration for Madhuri?? She was gushing over her in the Madhuri special week. In all her interviews, she talks about how happy she is to work with Madhuri. I don't think Madz herself would be very particular about being called "ji"!