19/01/11 W/U- "Why has my daughter left HER house"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks - going off to  watch show - will comment soon :)

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Rupesh is ryt... Bharti left HER house! .. Murli is soo rude, he believed a boy who he just got to know over his wife.. Vaah kya pati hain..
Thanks for the update..
Rae24 thumbnail
Hey

It was a very good epi today - I felt Rupesh's anger, Bharti's hurt

Bharti - I'm glad she spoke up,I still don't understand is why he doesn't believe her? why would she even lie - she thought of them as her own, she cared for Veena, she loved him and yet Murli doesnt belive...what really annoys me is that she put out all the valid points and all he could think is revenge? the fact that she would stoop that low just coz she didnt get the love from him? it's like he barely knew her ...I felt really sad when she said the line 'and once you know the truth, you'll realise how much you've hurt me' i just felt her pain, i thought to myself give it up Bharti - just go and don't look back! Let him do the running for once....When she hugged her father - all the hurt, the frustration, sadness all rolled in one just came pouring out as she cried

Murli - He's an intelligent guy yet this stupidity, when he was looking at the tilted wedding pic - that's how their marriage was - tilted never straight, the empty wardrobe - when he said that everyone will blame him if she leaves - i mean how selfish can you get?  Rupesh was right to come barging in to question Murli  - he was meant to stand by his wife, give her support, trust her yet he does the opposite - you do wonder when he'll actually wake up??

Rupesh - Trying to locate that loser Prakash - someone being productive for once, when he went barging into their room - like you K i loved the line why did Bharti leaver HER house, this was a gift to his daugther and they abuse it. When he was giving his lecture to Murli - I kind of felt sorry for him, that he believed this was the right var for his daughter and to find out that's a sham...i mean anyone would explode - yes he should have spoken up for her at the wedding but i think it was more shock than anything but after seeing his daughter wrongfully kicked and the hurt, any father would do what he's about to do...kick them out!

Can't wait for the next two epi's - just to see Gau's face would be priceless! 😛

Kiran_83 thumbnail

Hey Rae

I couldnt have put it better myself, i totally felt for Bharati and her father is defo not wrong for kicking them out if it was my daughter i wouldn't have even given them 12 hrs i would i would throw them out myself

Didnt Murli ever once think about the promise he made Rupesh to look after Bharati, what about the vows he made during there wedding that would always stand by her...what about all them or do they not mean anything to him. How can he not question Veena, does not wonder why she is going all gaga over a guy who she has known 2 minutes

I too am looking forward to the next few days its defo geting intresting
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank God that rupesh ji is going to stick up for his daughter & maintain that this is HER house those ungrateful slobs are living in

murli just diappoints me completely
ok, dont agree with what she's saying but she's ur wife so why dont u just give her a chance & help her?
in the long run he could have helped veena if he just listened to her
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cant shoot you yaar, u give such lovely updates but i can shoot murli, he's so stupid.😡 thanks alot for the update.
Kiran_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

cant shoot you yaar, u give such lovely updates but i can shoot murli, he's so stupid.😡 thanks alot for the update.

is Murli ne tha mera damak kharab kar diya 😡

Rupesh ji should shake him aroud the way his mum was shaking Bharati

They are so ungratefull for everything, they were literally slumming it and now living in a mansion and what do they go and do they disrespect the person who gave them all this, paagal lok

The whole family know what Gaushala is like so why not beileve Bharati when she named Gaushala are you telling me they seriously believed Gaushala over Bharati? wasnt that a big enough hint that maybe Bharati is telling the truth
Rae24 thumbnail
Hey Kiran

Murli should just keep his mouth shut if he can't keep his promises! He gives false hopes poor Rupesh/Bharti believing that Murli can change their lives

Gau should honestly be given the worst punishment ever for what she did- how can she first do that to Veena, lie to bharti,
lie about being preggers and then blamin all on bharti- does not have any morals? And you're right Kiran, the other members don't say a word when Gau was doin the whole business stuff etc not a word but when Bharti does The right thing the whole Clan just jumps on her! Why didn't it occur to them that Gau could do it after all they all know her greed...her colours...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
kiran thanks for the update..

usually after gkd i cant i watch this so i hv to rely on repeats.

this show just got interesting.

in whole scenario even rupesh is to be blamed

he shwoed them his wealth and he didnt think his daughter wud be happy at some unwanted marriage.

now his own show off has come to hurt bharti

the less said abt murli and others the better

agreed they shud bekicked out pronto

now remains to be seen what wud bharti do and say

this girl islead she has to come out stronger now