Forum requests/questions... Please input!!

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Members

(Ok..I am changing this topic up a bit!)

Points in discussion:

•  Requests for Sticky topics will be taken:

Topics that can be stickies are : Current track discussions, Birthday wishes, VMz, News articles, other announcements.

All the AT's and discussion topics will be stickied over the weekend for new and current members.

You can request a sticky topic  by sending a PM to me.-Veena-.Stickies will be on for two days.. and then will be changed. One sticky per member per week please.

~~~~~~~~~~
  • CV's thread:

We had a CV's thread where suggestions to the CV's were done in a systematic fashion in points. There have been requests to start it again. Please let me know of interests. Also members need to make sure of stating in points and if you want to be critical of the show then it should be in the CC thread not the suggestions thread.  All topics of the same will be routed to this topic. I am going to be very strict about rules in this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~
  • One Year Anniversary Celebrations.

Banner Contest:
As the One year Anniversary is closely approaching how about a
Banner Contest to celebrate the year and also a new banner during that time. I am in process in getting permission from the GM regarding this.

Please let me know what you think and also if there are any suggestions and ownership for celebrating the completion of the amazing RBO year.

~~~~~~~~~~
If there is anything else on the forum that you would like to make suggestions regarding games.. contests.. please feel free to send me a PM or state it in this thread.

Thanks.

Veena.

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ummm.....Dunno......I dont want a Banner Change !! I love this one !!
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Banner contest would be good.Though I like this banner,it would be much more apt if the banner has current ShaNak from their ILU track to now..But then there comes the Q if we need to include the new characters,but they can be kept to the minimum right?

Short story contest,VM or sig contest would be great!(On ShaNak's journey in this one year)

prithvi_veer thumbnail
i want to see a new banner,bored of seeing the same banner since last few months.please start the banner contest asap. 
prithvi_veer thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Banner contest would be good.Though I like this banner,it would be much more apt if the banner has current ShaNak from their ILU track to now..But then there comes the Q if we need to include the new characters,but they can be kept to the minimum right?

Short story contest,VM or sig contest would be great!(On ShaNak's journey in this one year)

i guess a banner has to include all the characters who are in the show since last one month or two and not just the main characters.am i right,veena? Edited by prithvi_veer - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it has to include RaSam and all but I was saying that as it's ShaNak's journey the other characters could be kept to the minimum.
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
veena change in banner would be gr8 on the occasion of one year as new character have come in they and some left we need to include them also in the banner .i am with u for this
aditee thumbnail
No change in banner for me!
Thanks
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love the banner contest idea...

I got a question...didn't IF used to have like Members of the week thing going on in the past...how come RBO doesn't have it? (really anyone can answer that). you know where we would grill a member...?

And thanks Veena...will surely suggest a sticky if something was there...(thnkn bout the school but i gotta start it. lol)
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ rooj we used to have that in the beggining and we had such awesome drilling sessions! it was FUN! but then i dunno it stopped when veena became MOD 🤣 lol kidding veena! i love youuuuu!