Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Anyone here watched BRC's Vishnu Puraan?

Nitish is a brilliant actor, but somehow I only liked him as Lord Krishna in Mahabharat. He did not suit the role of Vishnu or Ram in the series, though he was good as Parashuram.

I think he does suit role of Vishnu. Ram is also nice but I think he overacted. That could be either his decision or Ravi Chopra's decision. I think they wanted to portray Lord Ram different from Sagars version.
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi everybody!! Add me please!!
Yes, I have also watched BRC's Vishnu Puran. 

Nitish ji suited the role of Lord Vishnu methinks, and he was amazing as Parashurama. But, I think he was trying a bit "too hard" to bring out Rama's serious and mature attitude. I mean, Nitish ji is best known as Krishna from BRC's MB. I think he was trying his best to separate Krishna from Rama. 

Basically, whatever Nitish ji tried to do as Rama in BRC's Vishnu Puran, it clearly didn't work out.
Priyart12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I have also watched BRC's Vishnu Puran.
he is perfect as shree krishan n shree vishnu ji <3
but for Ram ji arun sir was supeb as raam ...
btw tell me hows this

will add more wheneva update my creation gallery :)
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Anyone here watched BRC's Vishnu Puraan?

Nitish is a brilliant actor, but somehow I only liked him as Lord Krishna in Mahabharat. He did not suit the role of Vishnu or Ram in the series, though he was good as Parashuram.

I've watched a few episodes! And yes, I kind of agree with you. I LOVED him as Krishna in Mahabharat, and I liked him as Vishnu, but it just wasn't the same. But there is also the fact that Vishnu Puraan aired in 2003, that's 24 years after Mahabharat aired. So he didn't look the same either.