Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everybody!!!!!
I could not join the previous FC's & CC's but I watched all of them several times. so please don't think me as a newcomer, & Lali Didi, please add me to this PP. Truly, I thaught about our old house (old CC's) where I came to know all of you first, & missed that dear house & sweet family a lot. But now I'm too happy to get back it! Lali Didi, you always fulfil our desire as a Kalpataru! Love you a lot!
Oh yes, Lali Di, can we start that "Bhakt on the spotlight" game now in this PP?
Edited by Urmila11 - 13 years ago
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Janu can we open for new shows of sagars?
Which include jsk meera new ramayan n mahavir hanuman?

Can u open ? Or if nt then can i ?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

@Janu can we open for new shows of sagars?
Which include jsk meera new ramayan n mahavir hanuman?

Can u open ? Or if nt then can i ?

Of course, Pari, I was actually thinking of you when opening these threads, that Pari would like to open one for new mythos. Was hoping you could do it actually....cause I don't know enough background info about the new mythos to create a front page as well as you.😳 All I know is a bit about new Ramayan since it was a remake of the old one, but about JSK and Mahavir Hanuman I know almost nothing. So I think you'll be able to do justice to such a thread more.😃 If you need help thinking of a creative name though, I can help you with that.😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Guys, I'll update the members' list soon.

@Urmila,

We are going to have Bhakt in the Spotlight again as an imp thread in the whole forum, hun, not just in our PP...so that our whole forum becomes active and not just this thread. That's how it's done in other forums as well. Spotlight questions are asked in a separate thread which is temporarily made sticky by the Dev Team. 

Lola and I are just waiting for the Dev Team of this forum to be announced so that we can announce the banner contest too....but dunno why, we don't have a DT yet.😕 We don't always want to bug the Global Mods so we haven't announced or created any major threads like BitS or banner contest yet.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Of course, Pari, I was actually thinking of you when opening these threads, that Pari would like to open one for new mythos. Was hoping you could do it actually....cause I don't know enough background info about the new mythos to create a front page as well as you.😳 All I know is a bit about new Ramayan since it was a remake of the old one, but about JSK and Mahavir Hanuman I know almost nothing. So I think you'll be able to do justice to such a thread more.😃 If you need help thinking of a creative name though, I can help you with that.😆

heheheh madly in love with JSK !!! its show !! lolzzzzzzzzz
yeah i'll be needing ur help for new Ramayan ...
shall i use that  thread only that i created for JSK world last month bt dint did anything ( or to create a new ??)
if rename it then ...  ?? suggest a name ...  ..... 😃  and a banner that u hv to make ... MY OFFICIAL REQ 😈

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

heheheh madly in love with JSK !!! its show !! lolzzzzzzzzz
yeah i'll be needing ur help for new Ramayan ...
shall i use that  thread only that i created for JSK world last month bt dint did anything ( or to create a new ??)
if rename it then ...  ?? suggest a name ...  ..... 😃  and a banner that u hv to make ... MY OFFICIAL REQ 😈

Hmmm, Deepika would be able to help you more with new Ramayan than me, but I'll try my best.😆 What info do you need? All the character/actor info is in the offscreen thread, so I don't think it's necessary to repeat that (which is why I didn't put it on the front page of this thread).

Why don't you just edit your JSK world thread instead of making a new one, so that that thread does not go to waste?😳

So is this thread for JSK, new Ramayan, and MH? Hmm.....will think of a name soon. And then I'll make a banner too.😆
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Yay! I missed our old CC. Glad that this one is back.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Janu, I definitely wanna be a part of this PP! Please add my name to the list! ðŸ˜›
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys!!😃 
Here's a siggie I made frm our divine trios of RS RAMAYAN n SK!!
Hope U like d idea..😛
FEEL FREE TO USE😃
n
PLzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment!!!😳

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Arun Govil has gone to Vridavan for Radha-Krishna Mahayagna ...Sunil, Arjun, Nitishji, Surendra Pal, Gajendra Chaunhan n Praween Kumar Hema Malini .will also join d programme.😃 
Here r some pics I found 

Today live programme is being shown on net ....