SBB - GD Roars !! HQ quality Link Added

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

SS Laughing in amusement and saying arrogantly..."GD!!..GD will be the witness..what will she do..come an ring tin-tin-tin".....GD stalks in stands glaring at SS

GD in full volume "21 years ago I had taken a vow to be silent..but no more..Now i will tell the whole world about your and Shakthi's black deed's...I will raise my voice against the abuse, taunts and beating's happening to Thakur Women..

Shakthi falling on Kesar's feet " Kesar, please forgive me..I'll never do this mistake again..look I am even falling at your feet ..Please forgive me ..."Kesar [BD] is standing like a statue

GD"To day I'll tell them how Shakthi carried the unconscious Kesar, dumped her in the box and buried her alive and I could not do anything ..I could not do anything"..She gets breathless..Krishna rushes forward and calms her..

SS in damage control " You cowardly Dog, How dare you do this to my DIL..Police take him.....Never show ur face ..."
Shakthi :But bauji, even u all and amma u were the one  who.... SS swiftly slaps him silencing Shakthi..and order's POlice to take Shakhti away...Shakthi is handcuffed and taken off

GD and Krishna brief interview..GD saying "Kesar..Kesar..Kesar.." And Krishna ," Ok ok Old lady...I am there..Now dont spend all the Speaking quota today itself

Link has been given by our dear Vishi..Click below for the link :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1595301

https://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=91915&Itemid=109 [ High quality]

add  tv and rum at the asterisk
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
one thing i lykd is GD and krishna's breif intrview...................n d way she asked him BABA...............soo sweet.............😳  no hopes from the show..........😔.srry if i irritated u guyz with this comment.............
sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now that GD voice box has opened she won't shut up. 😆 she's got 21 years of talking to make up for.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

one thing i lykd is GD and krishna's breif intrview...................n d way she asked him BABA...............soo sweet.............😳  no hopes from the show..........😔.srry if i irritated u guyz with this comment.............

for me, it looked very artificial 🤔..I rather liked the scenes and the strong voice of GD ..Hope is coming now..cos I am interested to know how and what SS will do to get Shakthi out and what will be the fate of Aarushi plus how will Kesar react ...so many speculation's beta...sunny days again aslong as they stick to Thaks and desist from showing the Komarsh or Sax's🤢
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

for me, it looked very artificial 🤔..I rather liked the scenes and the strong voice of GD ..

i'm feeling all this GD getting her voice back is just to get their veiwers n trp back..................lets see if thy show KN getting punished or not............?

but the interview was still good.....not lame jokes by arhaan or GD lyk other tv celebs........Embarrassed
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i'm feeling all this GD getting her voice back is just to get their veiwers n trp back..................lets see if thy show KN getting punished or not............?

but the interview was still good.....not lame jokes by arhaan or GD lyk other tv celebs........😳

Shakthi will visit jail and come back...he will not disappear for long
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the description 😛😉 and the links 😉

I was worried that GD will go mum after yelling Pratigya....but very happy to know that she will be standing up against all the atrocities now!! 😃😃
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Tanths for the news ðŸ¤—  
i just hope Kesar does not get convinced by Shakti like always...  ðŸ˜¡ this lady needs to help herself...
and when on earth will that Arushi leave TN... cant tolerate her presence there anymore... ðŸ¤¢ CVs are just dragging it and there has been no news on her leaving or anything from anywhere... ðŸ˜•  
am sure SS will get Shakti out, he has his sources.. 
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Tanthya, didn't see that segment on SBB so would like to know, why did you find it artificial. Was it too melodramatic? I wonder whether we are going to be told as to why GD took the vow of silence.
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

thanks Tanths for the news ðŸ¤—  

i just hope Kesar does not get convinced by Shakti like always...  ðŸ˜¡ this lady needs to help herself...
and when on earth will that Arushi leave TN... cant tolerate her presence there anymore... ðŸ¤¢ CVs are just dragging it and there has been no news on her leaving or anything from anywhere... ðŸ˜•  
am sure SS will get Shakti out, he has his sources.. 

Agree yaar filza.................i hope cv's don't show kesar melting down again................there has to be a limit.........agree shez not a strong woman but now even GD is standing against shakti n s.s tha  why can't she.............