18/01/11 W/U- "I am leaving this house for good"

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good but heavy episode.. Good that Bharati left.. I dont want to see her more down by family.. they will realized that she is good after the truth comes in front them.
samirah23 thumbnail

Murli talks about what he did for her family, but what about what her family did for them - they are living rich due to her father!

Can't wait to see them coming back to Bharti and begging her forgiveness!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.murli better go and get her back or i will slap him!
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
   I CANT take it... I cant believe the whole family is blaming/insulting their bahu for a boy they just got to know..!!
Veena has lost it along with her kamala! ..   

Thnks for the update
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey K thanks for the update

You just felt more & more sorry for Bharti - Gau gloating? ha she'll be weeping soon

Everyone in that family has seriously lost their marbles - didnt Murli and Bhansilal question why the hell Prakash left in such a hurry - yes he got humilated(!) but you dont run away...

Grow a brain Murli - giving it out to Bharti but can't even take it himself when Bharti retorted back when was i ever a DIL - how dare he say he took care of her etc when did he even looked at her with tenderness - he only ever shown anger, disgust etc and Bharti never asked him to help the parents - just throwing it back in her face

I'm glad she's out of there - get away from the mad family - she so derserves better - i want them to be begging her to come back but for her to reject  (that's not going to happen is it?) i want her to stand on her own two feet

Interesting times ahead though...
KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Bharti was never treated as a wife,daughter or daughter in law.Murli hasn't actually done anything for her.If you do something for someone you don't tell them or gloat about it.How can someone have so much respect for their sasural in Bharti's case is strange.

Gaushala is the worse! You know what would be ironic is if she did find out that she was pregnant what would she do then? Bharti will she's lying again and no one else will believe her.
-Megha- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing update .....thanks
thnx for ur eforts kiran
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks kiran

i didnt see the episode but ur updates  make it worth

good to see bharti ans back

now she shud come out stronger and throw them out

leave her goodness of heart for some time and let bansilal and family  suffer

onlythen these no good selfish ppl wud understand