Aamir Dalvi as autistic - feedback please

captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I watched the first episode today.  Dalvi is doing a good job, though will have to get used to his new character, which is so different than Kabir in Jyoti.  Being autistic, however I feel he needs to have a more serious face and remove that smirk though.  Looking forward to the next episode and the rest of this new show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika1868 thumbnail
Aamir's character is definitely very different than 'Kabir' who we all love. It is not easy playing an autistic person. But, ur right, he does need to get rid of that smirk........and also the robot-like dialoge delivery. Even his voice sounds different. He will probably get under the skin of the character as the show moves along.

But, he is talented and adventurous for sure. Not many actors would want to play an autistic person after playing a 'lover-boy / perfect husband' material.
so far i am loving his performance. there is scope for improvement, but that'll come as the scrpit demands it and aamir gets into the skin of mahendra.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know who the actor play the autistic guy is but I am glad they have such a character. It makes people aware of autism and to not judge a person who has it. One lady on the show called him dumb and stupid and the other lady stood up for him. good for her.
(sorry don't know the name of the characters yet)

I can't comment on his acting at the moment I have to see more.
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Can you please tell me whether Aamir is playing the lead as I did watch Jyoti for sometime and loved Kabir's character.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i didnot see his previous work , but he is dam good ,and i like this kind of subjects .....
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
I havnt seen his previous work but i must say he acted really well as an autistic person,
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i just luved aamir's performance his performance was very good2nd epi👏 when compared wid 1st episode i lked every bit of him as 4 robotic style of dialogue delivery did u watch aapki antara it was also abt autism autistic ppl keep on repeating same things they hate changes they lyk 2 stick 2 routines but one question who will play the lead role here?4 me its alwyas a treat 2 watch him😃i luv the show and aamir 2😳
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked his acting very much..it s very difficult to play such a role n he s doin a good job n he ll improve m sure..i likd him as kabir in jyoti..so lets see..til nw a god job..😊
sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

I don't know who the actor play the autistic guy is but I am glad they have such a character. It makes people aware of autism and to not judge a person who has it. One lady on the show called him dumb and stupid and the other lady stood up for him. good for her.
(sorry don't know the name of the characters yet)

I can't comment on his acting at the moment I have to see more.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆