Mrinal Deshraj in Rajshri’s Vivah=article

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Mrinal Deshraj in Rajshri's Vivah

Courtesy: Goher Iqbal Punn
Friday, December 23, 2005

Are you watching Sony Entertainment's latest venture, 'Ek Ladki Anjani Si'? Yes...you are...! Then you must know the leading gorgeous girl of this serial. She is the gal looking like a sparkling wine. Mrinal Deshraj is on cloud nine these days since she has now traveled from small screen to filmdom quickly, as her first serial has just begun and she is signed by none other than the bigwig Rajshri productions for their forthcoming film venture, Vivah featuring Shahid Kapoor and Amrita Rao (the young pair is ON since the outset first in Ishq Vishq currently in Vaah! Life Ho To Aisi and now in this flick of Rajshri...yes...the going looks good) along with her. Mrinal has just shot for a song for this movie and looks enthusiastic about the project. "I am very excited to work with Rajshri," the vivacious Mrinal feeds the kitty.

"I play Shahid's friend who is always there by him. She is the one who helps him out in situations where he is absolutely lost. She is his pillar of support," adds Mrinal.

The unit has started shooting now and the flick is expected to hit the theaters by next year. When asked about moving from TV to films, Mrinal chipped in excitedly, "the experience is exhilarating. Sooraji is a wonderful director and very professional. He keeps his actors at ease and knows what he wants".

Besides, her ongoing soap 'Ek Ladki Anjani Si', Mrinal has also signed another TV project with Gautam Adhikari of Adhikari Brothers. This would be a thriller where Mrinal is to play a cop. Good going Mrinal...success has embraced you so quickly...you'd better to maintain it now....good luck to you.
source-
Edited by monika_g - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rm_apple thumbnail
Thanks Monika..   😊 BTW who's character does she act in ELAS.. looking at her pix I am unable to place her ..
buttercup thumbnail
Hey Thanks, but dont know who she is in ELAS.. is she also doing speciall appearance on ELAs 😕
rm_apple thumbnail
she looks a bit like Anu's mom.. but she is a bit too old to play shahid's friend in the movie.. 😊
monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

Hey Thanks, but dont know who she is in ELAS.. is she also doing speciall appearance on ELAs 😕

hey i also dont know which character she is playing in the serial-but i am guessing she is playing shakti's wife-

i found one more artilcle on her-

television
On the role

Mrinal Deshraj
Mrinal Deshraj:
Many-splendoured star

Variety is the spice of life and no one knows this better than Mrinal Deshraj. The NIFT designer-turned-TV-star is creating waves playing a bimbette without brains in Ek Ladki Anjani Si on Sony. "I am the comic relief in the true sense," says she unabashedly. Last spotted in Kabhi Aaye Na Judaai and Zindagi Teri Meri Kahaani Hai, Mrinal has done cameos in Sanjeevani and an emotional role in Dil Mein Dard Hota Hai. She will now be seen in Gautam Adhikari's next untitled venture where she plays a tough cop. "It's an investigative series and I play a cop who can draw faces of criminals from the description given by victims," says she. More than the serial she's excited about acting opposite Ashutosh Rana. "He's great to work with, a perfectionist and a wonderful actor," gushes Mrinal who has many other shows in pipeline including Aroona Irani's Dor where she plays a negative character. From a comic to a negative role and from a tough cop to an emotional character, is there any other role Mrinal aspires to do? Yes, comes the instant reply, maybe that of a bahu in a mushy saas-bahu saga!

Thank u for sharing, u r a sweetie
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika_g

hey i also dont know which character she is playing in the serial-but i am guessing she is playing shakti's wife-

i found one more artilcle on her-

television
On the role

Mrinal Deshraj
Mrinal Deshraj:
Many-splendoured star

Variety is the spice of life and no one knows this better than Mrinal Deshraj. The NIFT designer-turned-TV-star is creating waves playing a bimbette without brains in Ek Ladki Anjani Si on Sony. "I am the comic relief in the true sense," says she unabashedly. Last spotted in Kabhi Aaye Na Judaai and Zindagi Teri Meri Kahaani Hai, Mrinal has done cameos in Sanjeevani and an emotional role in Dil Mein Dard Hota Hai. She will now be seen in Gautam Adhikari's next untitled venture where she plays a tough cop. "It's an investigative series and I play a cop who can draw faces of criminals from the description given by victims," says she. More than the serial she's excited about acting opposite Ashutosh Rana. "He's great to work with, a perfectionist and a wonderful actor," gushes Mrinal who has many other shows in pipeline including Aroona Irani's Dor where she plays a negative character. From a comic to a negative role and from a tough cop to an emotional character, is there any other role Mrinal aspires to do? Yes, comes the instant reply, maybe that of a bahu in a mushy saas-bahu saga!

Am lost😕😆..... Tulika's real name is Aarzoo Gowarikar 😕😆😆
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

Am lost😕😆..... Tulika's real name is Aarzoo Gowarikar 😕😆😆

Yes...Tulika's real name is Arzoo..I wonder if Mrinal Deshraj is the one who plays Akshay Anand's wife in the serial😕

anjali.nair thumbnail
the article says leading girl of the show and that is kanchi kaul (anu) and her mother meera is vaishnavi. next article says that she is a comical relief in the show. so may be she will get introduced later. 😕
dheerajj thumbnail
exactly kanchi kaul is the leading girl in the serial..who are they talking about..confusion