Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey kajol

Fantastic update. love the shades of colour you used. 

The song captions are brilliant.

Keep up the great work!

Thanx for the PM.
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMGGG Beautifull Update dear 😍
i love love salman kareena Stuff πŸ€ͺ
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Very nice. Bodyguard, and Mausam are amazing.  Well done.  I loved it all.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Kajol πŸ€— 

Banner πŸ˜† πŸ˜ Love it so much. πŸ˜†

Damn girl I love the bodyguard siggies. πŸ˜ The first one is jst Gorgeous. I am using it. 

The caption on the 2nd one is jst too cute. πŸ˜† 

Awww the single bebo is jst adorable. Man u r making me even crazier fan of her πŸ˜†

I am seriously running out of words for ur update πŸ˜³

Love the Mausam update and PC and Kat stuff. 
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kajol, this update was just outstanding!

That first one, well what can I say, it is phenomenal! The image, the layout, the texturing, the lighting and those red and yellow flashes are just mesmerizing!  I loved those two red dots in the bottom left corner, they almost look like a cherry motif.  Just eye catching!  This piece was just a piece of art, beautiful, haunting and exceptional.   πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

I loved that use of white in the shahid mausam one, the manner you flow from that bleached area on top to the pounding red at the bottom, those textured lines wherein the white flows down is just inspired and very effective! I loved the yellow hues adding depth but most of all that use of black to accentuate his images making them very vibrant, like old style film posters!

Again that third mausam one was beautiful. I loved the manner you flow with the rain, but instead of draining colour to reverse it and add from clear to white to yellow to a passionate red.  Wonderfully done!

The kat one was again wonderfully textured and toned in keeping with that rock image. I loved the smokey effect in the second version, excellently done!

Kajol an amazing update, loved it very much!  You are progressing and improving by marked steps!  You should be very happy!  With love, Sabah
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oohhh wowww awesome update bless ya thanks 4 the link
Shahlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 '' Are we cute or what? '' - BodyGuard .. Kareena + Saluu siiggy was juss fantabulousss Kajol!!!  Awesomee updatte! But have to admit that was jus the bestest πŸ˜† 
Keep up the great great work!
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifull work & ossum update, really liked it πŸ˜ƒ  especially i liked the bodyguard siggy, & sonam one is just superb... really great job...hey kajol can we use any of ur creatoins as our sig ??
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RIYANSH

Beautifull work & ossum update, really liked it πŸ˜ƒ  especially i liked the bodyguard siggy, & sonam one is just superb... really great job...hey kajol can we use any of ur creatoins as our sig ??

Thanks sweetie😊...yup u can use any unless it says Request do not use. Keep Visiting
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
okies won't use the request ones πŸ˜Š really superb update