DID Doubles Written Update - 15th January

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey!

Here's todays written update 😊

Jay and all three masters are on stage.. the masters are dancing and Jay is looking around.. for of course his PARTNER! LOL.. the MASTERS tell us this is the grand preimer of DID doubles and welcome us.. instead of Jay who happens to not really care.. LOL They introduce Mithun Da which is when Mithun Da asks why they are doing it.. Geeta Ma says its coz hes been troubling Jay a lot.. Jay asks to be introduced to his partner. Mithun Da ells Jay to sit down.. who goes to sit down with the contestants!

Mithu Da asks for his talent ke khazana.. partner!

His partner.. which we all know is SHWETA.. Ccomes onto strage to perform.. she performs on "Chalya Chalya".. Shes good..

Jay goes onto stage and thanks Mithun Da and tells him he will do ANYTHING he tells him to doo.. Mithun Da welcome Shweta to do the DID family and gives her a "kya baat, kya baat, kya baat". He asks her how shes feels coming her, she thanks Mithun Da and wishes everyone all the best. She says she likes it very much and she will cope with Jay. Mithun Da promises her by the end of the show, she will be extremely shocked.

LOL Jay tries to leave with Shweta!

Prtihvi & Vivek! Geeta Ki Gang! Perform on "Rakta Charitra"! Freestyle! Oo.. I think one of them nearly fell.. 😲 but overall good performance. 

Murzi tells them it was a very nice performance and it was the first time he saw a knee pirouette. He says he only wants to give them one suggestion: whenever you do pirouette or shanay.. spot (?) them.. it will help you a lot with your turns.

Rajiv says that Vivek is a bit stronger and you can see that. he says that his body supports him a lot when he dances. He says this should be equal but tells them it was a very nice performance.

Geeta says Rajiv is right. She says that the whole point of this act too, was about the survival of the fittest. She wishes them all the best and says shes very proud of them.

Mithun Da tells them their energy level was top class. He asks everyone to applaud them. 👏

Mithun Da tells Shweta she is looking "oof". Mithun Da tells Murzi and Rajiv, what they where gonna say, he has said it first. LOL he says they were all arguing that "no im gonna say it first". He says he overhead.

LOL Jay says he wants people to look at him too! Mithun Da says when you have such a beautiful girl standing beside you, whos gonna look at you.. LOOL Jay says tomorrow he will wear a mini skirt and come on stage! LOL Mithun Da takes it seriously.. all the more reason to help Mithun Da pull Jays leg! 😛 he says that at the beginning of tommorows episode.. Jay will come wearing a mini skirt. LOL.. Jay says "areh upar wale.. koyi bhai baap hai kya"

Karan and Carling! Rajiv Ke Rockers! Aww they're so sweet together! They perform on "Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Kuwa"! in Lyrical Contemporary! Awww.. its a beautiful and cute performance!

Murzi tells then that is was a very nice performance, the chemistry was nice and his turns were also good. He tells then that the only problem was the "hmm" at the beginning. He should have sung that too. 😕 Bless Karan.. hes still smiling.

Geeta maa tells Carling that it becomes very difficult when the boy has all the lyrics. Therefore it was here who maintained the chemistry. She tells Karan that he has fantastic extensions but Carling has to match him. She says it was a good performance overall.

Shweta asks Karan if having a student like Karan, who has trained under international choreographers is an advantage for him.. Rajiv says there is no "seema" for talent. He says that Karan has taught him a very important thing.. which Mia Michaels had taught him: Mia Michaels first teaches you to be "spiritually awake" and thereafter, the techniques. She teaches you to get rid of your fear. He calls Karan "Baapu", LOL Rajiv's funny! He says the reason why he hadn't sung the "hmm" is coz as soon as the girl (Carling) comes home.. "woh hasne lagta hai" LOL

Mithun Da tells Karan that until he doesn't sing.. he wont have any expressions. He says thats hes very lucky to have trained under Mia Michaels. He says that people have told Carling to match Karan.. but in his eyes.. she was just fantastic! Awww at least that made her happy!

Amit & Falon! Murzi Ke Mastane! (Used to be background dancers!) perform to "Tadap Tadap" In Contemporary! Beautiful performance yet again! Loved it! They get a standing ovation from Murzi and Geeta! 👏

Rajiv says to Rajiv "Su vaat che baapu, Maaza avi gai" which basically translates into "What can I say.. I had a lot of fun" Or something like that.. My gujju aint too great.. which is quite sad coz im gujji myself.. 😳 BTW is Rajiv gujju?

He tells Amit and Falon that they kept him connected to the performance and when they both fell.. it gave him shivers.

Murzi says he wants to go on stage.. Amit and falon run to him and hug him.. Rajiv gives then a "fultu fhatak!"

Geeta says there performance was a trio.. She says whatever is on the masters mind comes through his choreography.. she says the trio performed really well today and tells them it was a "stupendo fantabulously fantastical performance".

Murzi says he is overwhelmed and they have exceeded his expectations. He also got shivers and he was emotionally touched and thats a "wining winning" thing for him. He says hes really proud of them.

Mithun Da asks them why they found the DID pplatform so important when they've taught and worked with so many actors and taken world tours. Amit says the reason his on this pplatform is because of his master ' Shaimak Davar!.. Falon too has taken training from him! No Wonder they're so good! He says that his Guru himself told him to go and fulfil his dream and he feels that today he too feels like a star on this platform. He says till now, they were called dancers, now they will be called dancing stars! He says that it was a very nice performance but don't do this in real life.. "pyaar karo, lekin is hak se maat karo ke apni zindagi karo" just present it as an act because he gives big lectures. He probably would have done this too.. LOL. He gives then a grand salute! [clap]

He asks Murzi how he'd got all this emotion. Has he ever felt like this in life? LOL Murzi says luckily no.. but Mithun Da was right.. Commiting suicide is a sin. LOL Mithun Da goes "right, but have u ever faced such a thing?" "No Dada" "U've never loved anyone" LOOL "Dada, aseh love main itna pyaar ke main hu  ya useh ya khud guddi maru" LOOL or something like that anyways.. aww Murzii! He says he got a flashback "ke maine kabhi aseh kiya hai life main" LOOL

"Kya baat, kya baat, kya baat!"

Murzi tells Dada that he'd made a comment about them being background dancers, he says whether he believes it or not.. Rajiv, Geeta and he himself were once background dancers so you cant think that if your a background dancer you'll stay there. Mithun Da says "saath saath main bhi hath uthawu.. main bhi ek junior artist reh chukka hoon" LOL "nothing is impossible in this world" [clap] well said!

Hardhik and Nidhi! Geeta ki Gang! Perform on "Tu Na Ja Mere Badshah" Lyrical Hip Hop! Nice performance!

Murzi says they are his favourite couple on this show! They are phenomenal and have great potential..

Rajiv tells then they stumbled a lil at the beginning but then they were good! he sayas too Nidhi that she didn't sing all the lyrics and this is extremely important in lyrical hip hop

Geeta Maa says to them that they have made Gujarat proud! They have once again proved that the "poppers from there are very stunning". She says they performed really well.. but it has to get better.

Jay points out that Nidhi is the "mimicry queen"

Mithun Da gives them a "kya baat, kya baat, kya baat". He asks her if she does mimicry.. she replies yes.. No.. but she gets caught and Shweta tells dada she mimics all the contestants..

She mimics Sonali.. LOOL "Bharatnatyam" becomes "Varatnatyam" LOOL the way shes saying it! "kya reh.. khaneh de na mujhe.. areh kitna kham karugi main"

Sangeeta and Abhinav! LOOOL the way she mimic Sangeeta! 

Definitely something to watch!

Saurabh and Vivek! Murzi Ke Mastane! LOL "Changu Mangu's".. they perform on "eena meena deeka"! Lyrical hip hop" Lol comedy act!

Geeta says there act was "pagal" just like how they are. She says they deserve to be here.

Rajiv says there are one such Jodi that are equal ' you feel like looking at them both, not just one and he likes that and the performance too.. he shows Vivek a chest pop.

Murzi says "Changu" is Saurabh and "Mangu" is Vivek. He tells Dada that in the yesteryears, there used to be three bother.. Kishore Kumar, Ashok Kumar and Anup Kumar.. ;ol HE ASS Dada if Vivek doesn't look like Anup Kumar.. looking at his hair. That is why he gave them this song because Kishore Kumar sang it and he reminds him of Anup Kumar. They have done a fantastic job and he happy.

Mithun Da says that there is something great about both of them. He was not able to take his eyes of them.

The rest is coming up! 😳

Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the lovely update
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Ur welcome.. I dont think people actually read the updates 😳 lol
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Ur welcome.. I dont think people actually read the updates 😳 lol

I do..i always check your updates to see what songs they are dancing too, and before what teams were selected..your updates are great! Veryy detailed!
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

I do..i always check your updates to see what songs they are dancing too, and before what teams were selected..your updates are great! Veryy detailed!

Aww thank you! Good to know people read it 😳 Lol. Thank you! 😊
Bollywood_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u for the great update
really appreciate it
👍🏼
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
You're Welcome! Glad you like it! 😊
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update! It really helped. I just have tiny request.... Can u please left align your updates so its easier to read? Thanku :) Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani003

Awesome update! It really helped. I just have tiny request.... Can u please left align your updates so its easier to read? Thanku :)

Yep! Will keep that in mind the next time I update! Thank You for the suggestion! 😊 And you're welcome.. Glad to be of help! 😊
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sure sweety people read them and catch up on whatever they missed while watching on TV. You're doing good girl.