Posted: 13 years ago
😊 By request from a IM member (I am not mentioning the name), this topic was recommended.  Please do not make this a bashing topic.  That is my simple request.  We all have our favorite celebs.  But why are they your favorite?  It can be anyone and let's make this a topic for simply pure fun, Bollywood only.  I am sure you would like to make this topic very interesting and meaningful.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
celeb like any celeb or bollywood. If we are talking about singers than enrique iglesias....he's amazing good looking. I love he's voice and he's interviews are too funny.

if we are talking about bollywood than I'll say Karan johar. Without karan, my favorite movies like kal ho na ho, kuch kuch hota hai, my name is khan wouldn't exist. Without him, there is no koffee with karan. He's too funny and I always laugh at the way he talks and acts haha

Kajol and SRK - Without them two together, I wouldn't even watch my first hindi movie. I love their personality and they go over the top with their performances but still love them

Katrina (NEW ENTRY in my favorites..lol)   I really like the fact that she tries her best. She's beautiful and she stays out of saying mean stuff and just random talking

Deepika - What can I say....a newcomer never impressed me before like she did. She's my favorite new age group. I love the fact that she has so much grace and poise that's beyond her age. She don't act like her age. I guess that's why she loves being paired with older guys. She's a good actress in my opinion and improving with time

Saif and Neil  (I'll put them together because they have a bad boy image. Who doesn't love bad boys...hehehe)  I love their looks, personality and acting

Salman khan - I always love he's shirtless scenes in every movie. I remember I used to dance like crazy when I was a little kid to he's songs. I still love him. He's way of dancing and style is what makes him a superstar

Priyanka - I love the fact that she kind of looks like me...lol  she improved her acting with time. She's amazing but I love her playing bad girl villian type of roles...hehehe

Konkona, Kangana, karisma and rani  (I'll put them together because they are all amazing actresses and I love their acting)

Preity - I love her bubbly personality and she's always way too funny in her interviews. What I love about her is that her personality isn't fake. She naturally has the best personality

Akshay kumar - I loved him when he used to do romantic and action movies
Edited by Terenaina - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think mostly we know who likes who on this forum. Even the ones who act like they don't like anyone, you can tell who they like. So I would name  some celebs who members usually don't know I like them.

Actresses:
1. Kareena: for her acting, talent, personality, charm, beauty, performance, versatility, expressions she makes... ect

2. Kajol: same reasons for bebo. 

In no order:

Vidya- She is talented.

Lara- I like her personality and dancing.

Koko- she is talented.

Anuska- She is talented. Like watching her interviews. She talks a lot just like me. :P

Sonam- Like her personality. Her fashion sense. She is fun. Like watching her interviews. She is very silly and cute.

Shilpa- Like her fashion sense. Loved her in the 90s.

Maduri- her dancing.

Seridevi- I don't know. I just like her.

Karishma- like her intense acting. Her dancing. Her movies.

Rani- her acting. Her dancing.

Actors:
1. SRK- for his charm, acting, his romantic films, his handsome and cool.
2. Ajay Devgan- for his acting, versatility

In no order:
Ranbir- his charm, his movies, his acting

Dino Moreo- He is hot lol

Ranver Singh- he can act. His new. His cute lol.

Akki- his comedy films like Hera Pheri and liked him in other serious films too.

Amitabh- his a legend. Love his acting.

Vivek Oberio- became a fan after I saw him in Shoutout....he was brilliant in the film.

Shahid- his acting. His dancing.

Imran- his cute. I like his personality.

Singers:
Shreya Gosal- her voice is amazing.

SC- the girl who sang Sheila ki jawani. I like her. She is cool.

will edit if I think of more. ;)  lol
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In bollywood kajol..I jst love this woman:) another woman who I love and adore is beyonce, phenomenol performer..!!
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought of asking this Q before but never did 

there are a lot will list for u later πŸ˜Š do we have to give reasons i am too lazy to do that & some reasons are not even good reasons πŸ˜†

Well Salman & Priyanka of course I β€οΈ these two. I love Salman because of his sense of humor, style, take no crap from anyone attitude, his honesty but I became fan of his first from his films from Main Pyaar Kiya to Dabangg he is the KING OF ENTERTAINMENT. Priyanka I love the girl for her guts she likes to experiment try new things ( & we have a lot in common interests wise) her kid like behavior that irritates some ppl I love πŸ˜› but I became a fan of her from her onscreen performance first (I got to know her better later ) πŸ˜†

Others 

Aamir

Akshay Kumar

Hrithik

Ajay

Kangana Ranaut

Madhuri

Preity

Rani

Karishma 

Shahid

& also those who I like onscreen/of-screen

Abhishek

Anil

Dino

Imran

Asin

Arjun

Shilpa 

Govinda

Emraan

Saif

Vidya 

Sanjay Dutt

Neil 

Lara

Sushmita Sen 

Sunil Shetty 

Sonakshi

did I just name the entire industry πŸ˜† 

P.S. I have hate/love relationship with Karan Johar πŸ˜‰
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can we name hollywood celebs?
Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

I thought of asking this Q before but never did 

there are a lot will list for u later πŸ˜Š

I'm sure are lots of in my list... I didn't know we had to list them allπŸ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I'm sure are lots of in my list... I didn't know we had to list them allπŸ˜†

you should let it all out πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

you should let it all out πŸ˜†

I think I got everybody in bollywood in my favorite listπŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not gonna add everyone.
Some are:
Kareena; She is pretty, and I like her personality.
Sonam; I don't find her pretty, But like her hair and fun personality.
Deepika; She is pretty, I like her look.
Anushka; pretty,
priyanka; don't like her in real life but like her in fashion and 7khoon maff.
Shahrukh; like him, don't need any reason.
Imran; He is hot but too down to earth. Like him anyway.