15/01/11-Maha Epi- Prakash walks out

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG i was hoping the update would have been done - i am like mega mega pissed off - and am ready to have a rant!

i agree with you Kiran - i cannot believe Rupesh had the audacity to question Bhushan after all he had done for them and they didnt even stick up for their daughter, the one person they know and trust has spoken up for the better of the family and nothing? no hang on a minute, bharti would never do that, bharti is telling the truth - what sort of parents were they to stand there and watch their daughter be humilated

None of them questioned it, none of them understood even after Bharti explainin time and time again why she's doing this, Murli of all people OMG someone please slap him one - he is the most infruiating person ever, Bharti should have bloody walked out and left them to it - let Veena get married to 'precious' Prakash and ruin her life - she should have just let it happen

Gau - i acutally thought (well a part of me hoped at least!) that she may have been guilty enough, guess that was her plan after all - to put Bharti in the doghouse as they say - Bharti shouldnt have been that surprised that Gau turned against - doesn't she remember the whole money/business situation ...

Mridang was standing there like an idiot 

Kamla- i think above all she just 😡 - thought she was meant to treat Bharti as her daughter...didnt she think why would she say this? why would she try and ruin Veena's wedding especially after that scene when they were all in Bharti's room and Bharti was saying Veena i hope that you have a lovely saural like mine etc... nope nothing like that came into mind but rather left her mind..arghhhhhhhhh honestly i am just...no words to describe it!

And finally Veena...the one girl who's so desperate to get married is now considering suicide over a guy like Prakash? that is just unbelievable, pure hilarity, Veena is very stupid, there i said it, she is v.dumb - she knows Bharti (albeit a lil time) but she knows Bharti would never do this without any proof, with any malice

Let them all suffer - i don't care - Bharti should just leave and let them come running 2 her once they realise Prakash's tru colours!
Rae24 thumbnail
sorry Kiran - forgot to say thanks for the update!
Rae24 thumbnail
oh yes forgot to ad d also - the idiot Prakash running away like the scaredy guy he is - if Bharti didnt mention police...who knows what would have happened!
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What the hell just happened...
I thought something good will happen but sab ulta ho gaya hain..
Bharati is now "bad" infront of everyone...
I cant believe they didnt even think why she did this.. i mean she has nothing against them.. ARGH i hate gaushala... She twisted the whole thing.. now is she really pregnant? or was she faking dat as well, just to prove bharti wrong?
Thnks for the Update :)
Rae24 thumbnail
I don't Gau is pregnant, think she very well may be barren - maybe it was a case of food poisoning?
Kiran_83 thumbnail

Im actually fuming....Kya socha tha aur kya hoya

I bet Prakash will turn up on Monday and save poor old Veena and become a hero again in everyones eyes and the wedding will go ahead....ah let it happen...let them rot.

Bharati's parents are unbeilevable, Rupesh the guy who claims to love his daughter so much and would do anything for her doesnt even bother to stand up for her in a time of need instead he stood there like a lemon just watching tamasha.

Kamala doesnt care all she cares about is getting Veena married off, and once again Bansilal stands there and does nothing, isnt he meant to be the man of the house, in the whole episode he has what 2 lousy lines? This is the same guy who was ready to disown Murli for Bharati after she went missing after returning from honeymoon so why didnt he beileve her?

Mridang must know that Gaushala is in on all this, didnt he wonder how Bharati got all this information...he was the one saying he doesnt want to ruin his sisters life so didnt he think at any point that Bharati had a point and was justified in her acusations? but naa that loafar just stood there with face like a wet weekend

Murli, Murli, Murli...what can i say apart from the fact he has become so rude, arrogant, infuriating i really cant stand him the way he spoke to Bharati was so rude...but i did like it when Bharti shut him up by saying Veena is like a sister she is my sister...good for you girl

Arggghhh...so mad!!!!!!
Edited by Kiran_83 - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dnt get why bharti is trying to save their ass... she sud just let them.. they keep insulting her and the way kamala was shaking her.. damn it..
Bharti sud just let it happen .. then when Prakash's true colour comes out.. she sud have said "Told you so" and walk out or something..
Veena and her heera prakash.. go to hell!!.. out of a sudden.. prakash is everything to her..
lol bansilal is like a murti standing.. he doesnt speak at all.. gets me mad!!!
Rae24 thumbnail
Kiran - i totally agree with you girl - i have to say the epi was defo explosive but it was making me madder and madder as time went by

As i said Mridang just stood there - he obviously doesn't care about his sis that much to admit the truth that what Bharti said was the truth...

Yeh Bhansilal was just totally useless - he just went along with everyone else, think that's porbably how it's always been - them taking centre stage

Prakash will be back - how can he not be and then they'll probably get married...then the trouble will start...maybe on the wedding night?

When Kamla was shouting at Bhart - you ruined our lives, we should have never bought you as our DIL - you would have actually expected Rupesh to say something at that point - only they just looked shocked? just unbelivable!

A thought just popped into my head - why didnt Bharti just get the fake parents in (she could have just grabbed Prakash's phone at one point...) and let them tell the story...
Edited by Rae24 - 13 years ago
Kiran_83 thumbnail
🤬

Originally posted by: Sophia21

I dnt get why bharti is trying to save their ass... she sud just let them.. they keep insulting her and the way kamala was shaking her.. damn it..

Bharti sud just let it happen .. then when Prakash's true colour comes out.. she sud have said "Told you so" and walk out or something..
Veena and her heera prakash.. go to hell!!.. out of a sudden.. prakash is everything to her..
lol bansilal is like a murti standing.. he doesnt speak at all.. gets me mad!!!

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† exactly she has known Prakash what 2 mins and shes ready to kill herself for him 🤬🤬 shes lost the plot

Instead of Kamala shaking Bharati she should have shaken Bansilal.."Aap kuch bol kyon nahi reh...Kuch toh kayhe" 😆😆