Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

@

@Veena another siggy?! :O i think im going to die what is with everyone asking for siggies recently?! muft ka maal samjha hai kya?! 🀣 jk
I'll do it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† but can i do it tomorrow i just finished making 5 sigs for krishna and like 8 shanak sigs πŸ˜†πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Haan toh mufth hi hai..... muuah!!

why does krishna need soo many siggiessss??????
Oyyyee wait .. i forgot about the siggie you sent me... i was sick naa that is why..
i will use that and then ask again.. sorry reeyy!!
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@balle-balle:sry..frgt ur name..n i m shama...πŸ˜ƒ

heyy may..saira veena n beeni....supp guyzz???
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Veena-

🀣 Haan toh mufth hi hai..... muuah!!

why does krishna need soo many siggiessss??????
Oyyyee wait .. i forgot about the siggie you sent me... i was sick naa that is why..
i will use that and then ask again.. sorry reeyy!!

🀣🀣] i should really start charging..hmmm πŸ˜†
oh she's thinking of opening a dukaan and selling my sigs 'ek ka do' type bhao pe πŸ˜† naah it's for the 200th epi competitions

Kaunsa siggy? i dnt remember :S
Nooo it's totally cool ill make one seriously no worries! You know how much i love making shanak sigs (no sarcasm intended πŸ˜†)
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^^I know; even more freaky is that Shaan is so cool like nothing has happened, I mean I'll will freak out if I see a like-alike of a person who I have negligently killed. AND poor Khanak,I totally can't really see her like this;it's actually affected her the most and still is.

^Beeni; Shall I write on the invitation card for the timing that wedding starts 1 hour after RBO time?

Hello Shama and Veena...How're you been?πŸ€—
Edited by -Saira- - 13 years ago
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@shama my name's hinna :)

@Saira i know man! Shaan is taking it all too cool...composing songs and rehearsing and stuff (although Karan's voice is aaah πŸ˜ i could listen to it all day! He needs to sing me lullabies in the night to put me to sleep then sing as my wake up alarm in the mornings πŸ˜†)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

@May im Elizabeth number 1 πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

and yeah i hope it's not just Sunny and Khanak! i hope sam goes too or something

Okay....Second question, which Elizabeth is Beeni refering to?

@Shama - Hello😊....
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
^^ errm idk i think maybe the queen of england wali πŸ˜† since beeni has an obsession with british stuff...weird child πŸ˜†
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ May: hinna is elizabeth number 1 and saira iss elizabeth number 3! anyone else have a britiush accent? they can be 4, 5 , 6 and so on! Sheesh!

@ saira: yes yes write one hour after RBO! everyone knows when rbo airs!

@ hinna! veena is asking you for a siggy to banao na! bhao kyun kha rahee ho! and WHAT? youu made 8 siggies fro krishna? OHHHHHHHH acha fro teh competittion?! LOL you made 6 for my competition too i rememeber!

@veena: make a CCC too! we need it for the weddding! LOL

@episode: TOOO coonfusing to discuss lol! sam kee bachheee! i'd like to see her dead husband's look alike come back and then i'll push her to go for a LONG drive with him!

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Hina; Lullabies!🀣 Karan voice for lullabies! Are you serious? His voice excites me not puts me to sleep!🀣

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

@ hinna! veena is asking you for a siggy to banao na! bhao kyun kha rahee ho! and WHAT? youu made 8 siggies fro krishna? OHHHHHHHH acha fro teh competittion?! LOL you made 6 for my competition too i rememeber!

tu chup kar! itne siggies banati ho thora sa bhao khaane de...aise demand bhar thi hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
no not 8 i made 5 for her and i've also made about 8 shanak sigs from the date which i havent posted yet samjhee? πŸ˜†