Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

I liked the advice given by Daadi. Geet was also right in her arguments, no one would want to get married when you almost got killed, and someone is fighting between life and death. Also Geet does not want to begin her new life by take on ill wishes from others is quite understandable.

Maneet Convo was nice...

Annie is a dingbat n today she proved to the world y we hate her....

But CV's Y was arjune not shown to ponder over the fact that wat was NT doing in KM, how did she enter???? Y did she enter????? Wat plans did she have... I want the CV's to show arjune asking himself these questions...

Pls for gods sake don show a foolish MSK tomorrow... MSK's sympathy towards Arjune n NT is fine... But just as he got info of how brij gained entrance into KM, i want him to figure out how NT did it...

I also want his to suspect arjune in helping NT gain entrance into KM, coz
Firstly,  the tight security needs an accomplice for her to break-in ...
Secondly, MSK should get the info that Arjune n NT meet in the morning...
Thirdly NT gets access to his mobile...
These reasons r enough for his to have his suspicions on Arjune... Wat i mean is i want a vigilant MSK, he should ponder over these questions.... Also Arjune till now has not done anything to gain his trust...

CV's pls don show the ghisa-pita track of MSK trusting n then Arjune back-stabs MSK using their VISHWAS n NES...

We want a CLASH OF TITANS here, not some crap drama of saas-bahu soaps... WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE A SHREWD BATTLE BETWEEN THE TWO TITANS....

Arjune has a soft corner for geet n in future, this should lead to his enlightenment of his sisters deeds n him turning positive....

Lastly PLS DON SHOW MSK GOING TO JAIL/BEING CONVICTED EVEN AFTER HIM BEING INNOCENT WHILE GEET'S REAL TORMENTORS WALK SCOT FREE...

I DARE THE CV'S TO BE DIFFERENT...
Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone!

So bear with me...i'm writing after a break. 😊

1. Episode begins very logically, with a discussion about the NT fiasco between Maan, Geet, and Daadi. I liked the advice given by Daadi to Geet. Yes, Geet was right with her argument. No one wants to get married when you almost got killed, and someone is fighting between life and death. She does not want to begin her new life by take on ill wishes from others. Unfortunately, Arjun has already made up his mind to seek revenge.

2. Anvesha - I get where she is coming from. The man she loves needs him. It's fine that she goes to different salon so she can see Arjun. She leaves early from the salon to see him, she waits in the hospital for him...all of it acceptable in my books. But, she told Pinky she would take Geet home, she told Maan she would get Geet. Then she sees a crying Arjun and forgets it all. Uh Hello! Your brother is getting married. I thought he was her "rock star"? What happened do that? She forgets everything. What kind of dimwit leaves the bride alone in the salon? - Now I will say, it is all acceptable and who cares what she does? You know why? Because Maan is going to come in his white horsey and get his bride. So yes the dingbat can stay with smooth criminal. Her stupidity gives the story mucho potential and Arjun a lot of scope to play fiddle. So yes, I accept and have no problems with it. Note: I like Anvesha the character, the actor is still in need of improvement.

3. Arjun - It's time for me to celebrate, he has finally taken the form I wanted him to be in; SMOOTH CRIMINAL. He will use Anvesha. Now he is ready to forget all his morals to seek revenge. He will succeed to an extent, but it will all come crashing down and his guilt will kill him. He is misguided, and when the right influence (Geet) comes over him he will change his path. Will Arjun send Maan to jail? I don't think so. I think he will slowly torture them and bring them down. That has more evil and satisfaction written on it.

4. Brij - He is in Khurana Mansion. You know what that means? That Geet has to get there somehow. Wedding will happen and Brij will attack.

5. Maan-Geet convo: Geet tells Maan to choose his happiness/safety before hers. I would say this came up because she was scared of loosing him after the NT incident. She is afraid, I think, that he will be so busy saving her that he will forget himself and end up getting hurt. This may also come up in the future, when Maan may have to make a choice between him and Geet. Maybe he will put himself at risk for her...maybe Maan takes the bullet for Geet when Brij fires? Maan tells Geet he wants both her and baby home, proving to her that they both are important and he wants their safety equally.

6. Drashti looked beautiful in her bridal wear! The white kurta Maan wore for the haldi is much better then the green sherwani he wore for wedding. He looked extremely handsome in the white kurta. It should have been a lighter color...something beige or gold.

I really wish Maan comes to get Geet on his white horsey. :D
1. It would be hilarious.
2. That is original, never been done before.
3. Geet's dream of her rajkumar whisking her away on a white ghodi, comes true.
4. Maan will beat the traffic and blocked roads.

Whatever happens during the wedding, I hope all logic is intact.
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Caco yah lots of  security loopholes and yah its now called a drag fest!
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jhan...Aye Aye Captain....

The wedding has become such a farce...that I can't even understand what to do about it...🀣...And they showed the same horse-wala pre-cap...🀣🀣🀣

@Priti...Hi5 right back at ya...🀣🀣🀣

@Sun..Hi.....U r killing me here Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na....🀣
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sun   And MSK will become pakka ranjore ka Rathore coz he's going to Jail; Soon....🀣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ab aank babula karke kya faida jab chidiya chuk gayi khet πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Arjun thinks not letting Anne go is revenge? How? Geet will keep waiting in the parlor and the wedding muhurat will pass? Is that his thought process?
🀣He is proving worthy of falling in love with NES, what else could one expect. It is the dosh of looking into NES's eyes. 

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Man this DREAM wedding is turning into such a nightmare for us viewers.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Sun.....your Jaane tu ya jaane na idea is tooooo good......🀣
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is my opinion.......this is a good track but they are idiots because they messed up the timing 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .......you do not mess with timing.....this would have been a great after wedding track.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Don't these people understand simple logic.
Only use one villain at a time - save the rest for later 🀣🀣🀣

how long do they think they can drag this Arjun track? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

TRPs will start to plummet like a rock 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Then they will have to bring another nonsense track
Please can we have some sense back?
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
U guys mark my words - this is Dev's entry point.

Arjun and NT at the hospital. Brij at KM. If Geet is missing now, it is because Dev kidnapped her. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£